Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

darkling

RobinBlake - On a little break.

Orieos

Quote from: lucifsg on November 17, 2007, 11:22:01 PM
nice siege , finally we solved the "hitting through walls when we pray " problem by braking the

main crystal and castle came back to the old owners.

gz to sins as well for aden

You wouldnt happen to have a ss of one of u breaking the main cristal, would u? It's just that we are wondering how it got broken...if u know what i mean...

Gtz to you. Nice siege. Big thx to FTR and all the other clans that help us. U did a remarkable job.
Orieos - NE/PP (nobless) Retired
BolachaMaria - BS/BD (nobless) Retired

Nightmare x30

Soviete

Gj! Next Goddard siege I will make a movie to show wall actions. Well, we take Goddard w/o asking someone inside temp to broke the crystal. We didn't mass recruit to protect the castle. I think we done really good this time. Better than last ones.

I hope the traitor hide well. Like a rat. The funny thing is: the traitor isn't from temp xD.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Astri

Quote from: Soviete on November 18, 2007, 01:56:59 AM
Gj! Next Goddard siege I will make a movie to show wall actions. Well, we take Goddard w/o asking someone inside temp to broke the crystal. We didn't mass recruit to protect the castle. I think we done really good this time. Better than last ones.

I hope the traitor hide well. Like a rat. The funny thing is: the traitor isn't from temp xD.

Since this crystal isnt accesible because of bugs, we killed it this way :)
You should be careful next time what ppl you recruit. Zerg is weakness sometimes.
Cya later
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Orieos on November 18, 2007, 01:50:18 AM
You wouldnt happen to have a ss of one of u breaking the main cristal, would u? It's just that we are wondering how it got broken...if u know what i mean...

Gtz to you. Nice siege. Big thx to FTR and all the other clans that help us. U did a remarkable job.

your avatar ROCKS!!!!

Neozinhu

Gz to heroes...nice siege.......thx for FTR for help..

and....btw...

who broke the crystal?  :P
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Weezer

It was a nice siege, i had a lot of fun in this one...

Ty for Robin and all FTR, <3 u all

We made a really good defense in this siege, with a great help from FTR outside castle putting all flags down and rushing! But then Temp rushed with all ally + some Fearless + 1mmortalz + LittlePig + random clans... and with Main Cristal broke they took it easily.

Then we came back for some random attacks by Goddard and BS, i loved the last minutes of sieges all killing each other outside siege zone...  :D

Congratz Astri...

Neozinhu

Quote from: Weezer on November 18, 2007, 03:32:15 AM
It was a nice siege, i had a lot of fun in this one...

Ty for Robin and all FTR, <3 u all

We made a really good defense in this siege, with a great help from FTR outside castle putting all flags down and rushing! But then Temp rushed with all ally + some Fearless + 1mmortalz + LittlePig + random clans... and with Main Cristal broke they took it easily.

Then we came back for some random attacks by Goddard and BS, i loved the last minutes of sieges all killing each other outside siege zone...  :D

Congratz Astri...

in contrast of Astri, lucif or voudas....no insults  :D
Neozinhu

voudas69

Quote from: Soviete on November 18, 2007, 01:56:59 AM

soviete maybe u want to see a video from ur defend from last siege???

i realy dont want to show it in here... i dont want ppl get banned i am not this game style guy ....

but if u realy want i can do it :D i have allready upload it...many nicknames with ppl making dmg too me throu walls soo in next siege try be calm and dont get soo pissed off its just a game enjoy it ...

ps: i got many video from my fraps we can prove many thinks we just dont want it ... this about some milicia who say: we never exploit ! ! !
ps2: endbringer got all my respect its one of the only who can understend some things... (maybe some more who have pm me in game :D )

about ftr

u drop our flags when almost no one was there... maybe 1 pt
we rush back but not all of us and not fully buffed thats why we died
in the WAVE like some one said proves the organize we can have ! ! !
if u think u got zerged dont play with us and try count ur self + milicia + 2 clans i saw there i never seen before...
sins was only about 3-4 ppl ? thats what i saw. little pig not soo many and imortals= why not help us seens we help them too ! !

see u in game ppl....
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Jambas

Very nice Siege, The Heroes attack well and defend well too.

But the strategy to kill the cristal with a traitor was very good we didn't expect that.  :-\

Thanks to FTR and to Watercalient for their help.

Gratz to The Heroes.

About dmg through walls i think all allys do that, i never went to a Siege where i didn't saw someone doing that.

About Zerg, well every ally/clan  has a strategy and must live with that.  Fearless are 2 clans  and they play very well like that, inspire was "Zerg" and they were happy and had lots of castles.

So each ally/clan should choose is path and try the best with what they have.

Ps: the last 10m where the best, lots of fun outside the siege zone.

PS2: you have movies from the sieges? can you PM the links? or they are personal?

Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Neozinhu

ahhhhhhhh...i'm curious....who broke the crystal ? ;D
Neozinhu