2007-11-17 Goddard Siege - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-17 Goddard Siege

Started by Neozinhu, November 17, 2007, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: thehero on November 18, 2007, 01:26:07 PM
were  are  ur  faithfull  friends    now  to  protect  u  ?
were  are all  those  who  u  calimed  them  as  friends ?

Our friends were there helping us to defend Goddard... and i proud to have soo good friends. Maybe cause i respect all players in NM and don't act like u...

n/c for the rest of ur post... only flames...

lucifsg

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 18, 2007, 01:41:03 PM

to be honest, once i played with the idea of a heroes-sm ally, but that was WAY before you fell on your knees for sins, and WAY before astri recruited every single recruitable clan on NM to get goddard back

ahahahaha we fell on what for sins ?
i see many b1tch clans like urs coming and disolving all the time ... heroes are here since server start . and i see us "allying" with  sins (playground , old pillage etc ) after soooo fackin long time being enemies and server just cry . why ppl ?

ps: fack u got us . we mass recruit to take the castle as we always do
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Orieos

Ok, i'm bored and i dont feel like logging so i'll just write a few lines...

yes  make  a  movie  make a flim  make  a  holywood  production  ,we dont  care  .
what  is wall  actions ? what  u  try  to  say  ? that  ur   pll were  hitting  us  behind  the uper door ?
or  is  my  inmagination? who  u  try  to  fool?
and  do  you  really  think  that  we  are  so fool?
niori  was  killed  infront  of  me  when  we  had  controll  of  castle  ,HOW  THE  FAK  HE  GOT  IN  ??????????
Ummm by the front door maybe... it was open (or broken). I was killed by astri (at the front door) when i was entering the castle just a few mins after u took it.

do  u  think  we  are  so  fool  to  leave the  inner  crystal  unprotected   ???
do  u  think  we  are so  fool  ?
do  u  think  that  u  can  stand  alone   against  us ?
Actually, yes i think we can. You have ONE very good clan at your ally. Heroes. Sheva aint't bad and the rest are pretty regular guys that die as easy as anyone else. And no, ur not fools. At least ur liders arent. You... well, reading ur post... maybe... who knows.

were  are  ur  faithfull  friends    now  to  protect  u  ?
were  are all  those  who  u  calimed  them  as  friends ?
robinblake  was  there  and  im sure  he  didnt  know  how and  why  he  got  there .
im  sure  he  got  no  plan   to  follow .
just  a  small  rush  to  hit down  flags  , whow  big  deal  ,

They were there and yes they had a plan. Actually, hitting down the flags was a big deal. It took you 1h20m to get to the engrave room and at past sieges it usually took 30 mins. Yes we defended better but our friends gave a very important help.

and  yes   someone  broke  ur  cristal  from  inside   not  because   he  is  a  traitor  but  because  u  fool  dont even  know  how  to  defend  a  castle  u  had  never one  before  thats  why .
u  were  fit in  this  <<backwall hit >>  and  u  think  that  this  was  going  to  save  u ?

Yeah... very good idea but im sure it wasnt u that thought of it. Gtz to the mentor. It worked perfectly. Shall i remind u that VIP is in ur ally? U never know what will happen in the future will u?

fools cry   a  little  more  now  .
and  go  capture  elven  ruins  .
im  sure  that  this  full of rats  place  is  the  only thing  u  deserve .

Fst...who the f@ck is crying? Did u see any insult after the siege? Second, trying Goddard again seems much more fun. Regarding to what we deserve or not... its not up to you, is it? We got Goddard once and im sure we can do it again.

PS: WTF is wrong with ur keyboard??? Fix the space key O.o

@Voudas --> gratz dude. well played..again.

@Devilstar --> <3 ur avatar too ^^

Cheers.
Orieos - NE/PP (nobless) Retired
BolachaMaria - BS/BD (nobless) Retired

Nightmare x30

darkling

Quote from: voudas69 on November 18, 2007, 04:36:51 AM
about ftr

[...]

Always some stupid excuses ayeh?: > Cant face obvious facts : > ?

Quote from: Astri on November 18, 2007, 02:56:34 AM
You should be careful next time what ppl you recruit. Zerg is weakness sometimes.

I think you also need to be carefull now :)
RobinBlake - On a little break.

voudas69

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 18, 2007, 12:44:30 PM
nothing new, first asgaluz used this trick like a year ago, then a whole clan turned on them (vipteam)

as astri said, mass recruiting is not allways the way (btw look whos speaking, temp-zerg lol)

i know u are not gone believe me bad i must say that all the clans they are in our ally ... they ask for join ... u can ask nitopami how many times he ask to join our ally ... u know how many ppl begging me every day to join heroes ??? i send them to astri and astri send them to merlin merlin to astr1c and astr1c back to me lol ...
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

MetalSeven

Quote from: Soltys on November 18, 2007, 11:06:09 AM
Yeah server finally back to old order hereos took goddard , sins aden ...

Old order? ridiculous your comment,the funniest is they tried of everything to take the castle and they didn't get, they recruited in mass clans noobs,only to do numbers,as they didn't get they had to appeal for traitors,as the fearles did once to take aden of the Eclipse, old Order? order of stupid, and you are an istupid, for liking of that.

@TheHeroEs and sucker's fanatic in the theheroEs:  DOESN'T EXIST  GLORIES, WHEN IF  A CHEATER!!!!!!!! AND YOU ARE THE LYING AND FALSE PEOPLE THAT ALREADY KNEW,TO USE A TRAITOR, IT IS REALLY AN IMPRESSIVE THING,AND I KNOW AND YOU KNOW, THAT IN ANOTHER SIEGE ALREADY HAD REQUEST FOR APPL OF THE MILICIA TO BREAK THE CRYSTAL ONLY THAT HE REFUSED.

PREFIRO SOFRER COM UMA CAMISA QUE REPRESENTA O MEU POVO, Á IDOLATRAR ALGO QUE PERTENCE AOS OUTROS.

PainMaster

Quote from: voudas69 on November 18, 2007, 05:00:19 PM
i know u are not gone believe me bad i must say that all the clans they are in our ally ... they ask for join ... u can ask nitopami how many times he ask to join our ally ... u know how many ppl begging me every day to join heroes ??? i send them to astri and astri send them to merlin merlin to astr1c and astr1c back to me lol ...

so you have realy great recrutation system,thats show us you grate online o siege 9ppl .. or less ?.. even clans that you recrut have more ppl online at siege then you so I really don understand why they do this for dumbs like you.. i think you sholud say some word with thx to them coz they win the siege NOT YOU.!!

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Astri

Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

PvtStuka

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2007, 03:09:00 PM
i see many b1tch clans like urs coming and disolving all the time ... heroes are here since server start . and i see us "allying" with  sins (playground , old pillage etc ) after soooo fackin long time being enemies and server just cry . why ppl ?

this bitch clan of ours kicked your ass on aden a month ago, then dion aswell (at dion with 1 party)

and i am not crying because you are buttbuddies with sins, i was angry because of the way you did it (one day our friends with same goals, next day astri: "would you be disappointed if we attack aden", just lol)

btw, the past is past, dont be so aggro everytime i poke you with this ;)

@voudas: yes i do believe they wanted to join. just you wouldnt recruit them months ago. and this is not bitching again, i know eventually numbers wins all the time, we usually get ganked by you and sins. i just pointed this out, because usually you or tomek shouts ZERG ZERG, while in real, temp and fearless are the biggest zerg on the server now.

Astramael      [db/tr]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 18, 2007, 06:39:19 PM
this bitch clan of ours kicked your ass on aden a month ago, then dion aswell (at dion with 1 party)

and i am not crying because you are buttbuddies with sins, i was angry because of the way you did it (one day our friends with same goals, next day astri: "would you be disappointed if we attack aden", just lol)

btw, the past is past, dont be so aggro everytime i poke you with this ;)

@voudas: yes i do believe they wanted to join. just you wouldnt recruit them months ago. and this is not bitching again, i know eventually numbers wins all the time, we usually get ganked by you and sins. i just pointed this out, because usually you or tomek shouts ZERG ZERG, while in real, temp and fearless are the biggest zerg on the server now.

Well i do agree that we are the bigest zergs curently on the server IF Fearless+all the Temp are fighting together.... Hmm let me think how was it few weeks ago... Who asked whole server (deathcrush, milicia, ) to come and deffend Aden for SM when there were only SINS+WS who were attacking it? So we allyed with Temp so the server became more balanced.... And now when Deathcrush is gone the server isnt balanced anymore... Why dont you do anything about it??

P.S. When is the last time i was shouting ZERG?? Hmmm let me think... Maybe the time when we went to baium with 2 partys of SINS and there were like 40 people of Deathcrush (i proved that with a screenshoot) and they were saying that they had 20 people max there lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

darkling

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 07:06:17 PM
Well i do agree that we are the bigest zergs curently on the server IF Fearless+all the Temp are fighting together.... Hmm let me think how was it few weeks ago... Who asked whole server (deathcrush, milicia, ) to come and deffend Aden for SM when there were only SINS+WS who were attacking it? So we allyed with Temp so the server became more balanced.... And now when Deathcrush is gone the server isnt balanced anymore... Why dont you do anything about it??

P.S. When is the last time i was shouting ZERG?? Hmmm let me think... Maybe the time when we went to baium with 2 partys of SINS and there were like 40 people of Deathcrush (i proved that with a screenshoot) and they were saying that they had 20 people max there lol

Whole Fearless and TEMP are working together now, dont deny it, so its not a question of "IF". About that aden defense also TEMP came to help DEFENDING, why dont you mention them now? Cos they are your allies ? :)

And about that pvp on baium, at the peak of the pvp the numbers WERE in fact equal.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

AmunZen

Quote from: darkling on November 18, 2007, 04:34:19 PM

Always some stupid excuses ayeh?: > Cant face obvious facts : > ?

I think you also need to be carefull now :)
accept war please