News:

Main Menu

Wedding System

Started by kuspo, November 21, 2007, 02:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeBaElKpO

Quote from: Akon on November 21, 2007, 06:05:18 PM
can be a noob ask..
i heard that when u do a marriage, u can get 1 or 2 skills from your husband/wife.. is that true? or just rumours?

ty
I dont know vert well, but in a interlude server i saw 2 married, the guy has a special bow ( i call it love bow xD) and there is a skill that you can throw an arrow to your love something like this... but im not sure.
EDIT: Confirmed, when you are married both will obtain a cupid bow, when you have a cupid bow, you obtain 3 skills, 1 of them is heart shot, with this skkill u shot a "love" arrow to your couple, the other 2 i cant descifrate for what use is it, the skill names something of huge pig, but i dont found nothing :S
PD: Sry for bad english :-X
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
SeBaElKpO - SR|NECRO (Nunca dn sub u.u)
Retired

gsa

Quote from: kuspo on November 21, 2007, 02:50:29 PM...When you try to engage with someone and you have already a partner you get a bighead + debuff...
rofl +1
~retired~
(Was) playing Lineage 2 since 11/06/05 @ Chronicle 1
(Was) playing on idragon3d (15x) since 06/08/05
EvilHordes member since ~15/10/05

@Vascainos e flamenguistas:
http://www.kibeloco.globolog.com.br/Vasco%20cliente%20Vip.jpg

Elly

iu get it

*like another before the cupid bow and 3 skills
its only work targetting ur wife/husband and shot it to demostrate your love (lmao)

*wedding clothes: when u equip this u get dissarmed and undressed for any other set parts like boots and gloves

*Commands: like in C3 u get the command .Teletolover when u use this command u will be teletransported to ur wife/husband after 30 seconds, animation is like normal soe

im no plaging just wrote what i know :P

Sly we miss u xD

--- And I've hurt myself by hurting you --- It's Your Fault...

Barbaro: Soy mas sixy que los demas...

Bornis

a question:
is marriage system ON now on c6?
Infinity x5
PP 76

NightPredator

Quote from: kuspo on November 21, 2007, 02:50:29 PM
I dont know if it will be working in the next update but here it goes waths the benefits and how to  on the mariage system ;)

Wedding System

It's 2 parted.
First part "engage"
1) Target the player that you want to make a couple with
2) Write in chatwindow .engage nameofyourpartner then enter.
3) if player has you on friendlist popup will apppear with engage request and a systemsg that you wanna engage with him/her if not in your friendlist nothing will happen. (/friendinvite nameplayer)
4) if player accepts you are engaged. Congratulations!

Second part "marriage"
1) if you are engaged go to a Wedding Priest named Andromeda in Hot Springs Guild House (Goddard) and ask for marriage [ you need Formal Wear (C4Items) u need to make a quest to get it and i think its 200kk adena also]( Start by talking to Trader Alexis in Aden - Make Formal Wear Quest
2) your partner goes to the npc and confirms after you make the request
3) fireworks,wedding marchs and your are married

You can use .gotolove nameofyourpartner to teleport to your partner if you're married (costs a few adena)

if you want to cancel your engagement / marriage enter .divorce nameofyourpartner
if you're married you have to pay 20 % of adena to your partner

When you try to engage with someone and you have already a partner you get a bighead + debuff

You find a priest NPC in Hot Springs Guild House (Goddard).

do this stuff still apply now? or what are the benefits of marriage now?