Web Analytics
Wedding System

News:

Main Menu

Wedding System

Started by kuspo, November 21, 2007, 02:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuspo

I dont know if it will be working in the next update but here it goes waths the benefits and how to  on the mariage system ;)

Wedding System

It's 2 parted.
First part "engage"
1) Target the player that you want to make a couple with
2) Write in chatwindow .engage nameofyourpartner then enter.
3) if player has you on friendlist popup will apppear with engage request and a systemsg that you wanna engage with him/her if not in your friendlist nothing will happen. (/friendinvite nameplayer)
4) if player accepts you are engaged. Congratulations!

Second part "marriage"
1) if you are engaged go to a Wedding Priest named Andromeda in Hot Springs Guild House (Goddard) and ask for marriage [ you need Formal Wear (C4Items) u need to make a quest to get it and i think its 200kk adena also]( Start by talking to Trader Alexis in Aden - Make Formal Wear Quest
2) your partner goes to the npc and confirms after you make the request
3) fireworks,wedding marchs and your are married

You can use .gotolove nameofyourpartner to teleport to your partner if you're married (costs a few adena)

if you want to cancel your engagement / marriage enter .divorce nameofyourpartner
if you're married you have to pay 20 % of adena to your partner

When you try to engage with someone and you have already a partner you get a bighead + debuff

You find a priest NPC in Hot Springs Guild House (Goddard).

Akon

can be a noob ask..
i heard that when u do a marriage, u can get 1 or 2 skills from your husband/wife.. is that true? or just rumours?

ty

The Ketchup Abuser!

kuspo

really i dont know for sure i heard that too but i tought that were passive skills

but i dont know for sure so i wont add it and i we cant test it here cause it dont work .

ill try to test in interlude server maybe tomorrow ill give u a answer

Quote from: Akon on November 21, 2007, 06:05:18 PM
can be a noob ask..

Ur noob ask can be our missing thinking.
theres no noob ask in here fell free to post ill help if i can.

Sly

Quote from: kuspo on November 21, 2007, 02:50:29 PM
I dont know if it will be working in the next update but here it goes waths the benefits and how to  on the mariage system ;)

Wedding System

It's 2 parted.
First part "engage"
1) Target the player that you want to make a couple with
2) Write in chatwindow .engage nameofyourpartner then enter.
3) if player has you on friendlist popup will apppear with engage request and a systemsg that you wanna engage with him/her if not in your friendlist nothing will happen. (/friendinvite nameplayer)
4) if player accepts you are engaged. Congratulations!

Second part "marriage"
1) if you are engaged go to a Wedding Priest named Andromeda in Hot Springs Guild House (Goddard) and ask for marriage [ you need Formal Wear (C4Items) u need to make a quest to get it and i think its 200kk adena also]( Start by talking to Trader Alexis in Aden - Make Formal Wear Quest
2) your partner goes to the npc and confirms after you make the request
3) fireworks,wedding marchs and your are married

You can use .gotolove nameofyourpartner to teleport to your partner if you're married (costs a few adena)

if you want to cancel your engagement / marriage enter .divorce nameofyourpartner
if you're married you have to pay 20 % of adena to your partner

When you try to engage with someone and you have already a partner you get a bighead + debuff

You find a priest NPC in Hot Springs Guild House (Goddard).

you should always provide the source of your information ( http://www.simplicityl2.com/wedding.htm ), otherwise you are plagiarizing/copying something you didn't write.

As for the marriage system, not sure how it works on all the servers, but over a year ago, Drake removed the marriage function on Dragon.  Before doing so, "married" couples had a teleport skill that allowed either spouse to teleport the other to their exact location...no matter where they were beforehand.     

Anemonia

Quote from: Sly on November 21, 2007, 09:58:38 PM
you should always provide the source of your information ( http://www.simplicityl2.com/wedding.htm ), otherwise you are plagiarizing/copying something you didn't write.

As for the marriage system, not sure how it works on all the servers, but over a year ago, Drake removed the marriage function on Dragon.  Before doing so, "married" couples had a teleport skill that allowed either spouse to teleport the other to their exact location...no matter where they were beforehand.     

Yea remember how Arruhenius wanted to teleport to oren castle during siege when his char was married for my char lol and by mistake he found himself in Talking Island xD

kuspo

Quote from: Sly on November 21, 2007, 09:58:38 PM

maybe ur wrong i didnt  copy from there i simple read (from another place) and add/change our server features or diferences .

if u make guiide for smth  like lets say 1st class quest on sps wath could u write more than its alreayd writen in other forums ? u cant . cause theres only one way to do it. its not plagiarizing/copying  its gathering information and add our server features and make a DB from DN.
and normaly i do my researchs in the official website.

Akon

Quote from: kuspo on November 21, 2007, 06:56:58 PM
really i dont know for sure i heard that too but i tought that were passive skills

but i dont know for sure so i wont add it and i we cant test it here cause it dont work .

ill try to test in interlude server maybe tomorrow ill give u a answer

Ur noob ask can be our missing thinking.
theres no noob ask in here fell free to post ill help if i can.

k!
did u already checked? i am really curious about this info.
ty

The Ketchup Abuser!

kuspo

i didnt get any skill after mariage only teleport on c5.
maybe it was a feature of DN . this server is unique so :S dunno

Akon

Quote from: kuspo on November 23, 2007, 09:31:14 AM
i didnt get any skill after mariage only teleport on c5.
maybe it was a feature of DN . this server is unique so :S dunno

ok! thanks for info.

The Ketchup Abuser!

Sirius92

That work in C4 ? ???

I heard that this stop in c3... I WANT IT :D
Fraternity forever
Infinity forever

InvisibleTouch

Yes we did have Maggage awhile again, and like SLY said you could teleport each other to each other.... But no skills was swopped....

When it was active you had to get heart pieces from the love bosses.... then once you was married you get a S grade  Love Ring...

Hope that sheds alittle more light on question...

DAggerLover

Quote from: kuspo on November 22, 2007, 12:50:54 AM
maybe ur wrong i didnt  copy from there i simple read (from another place) and add/change our server features or diferences .

if u make guiide for smth  like lets say 1st class quest on sps wath could u write more than its alreayd writen in other forums ? u cant . cause theres only one way to do it. its not plagiarizing/copying  its gathering information and add our server features and make a DB from DN.
and normaly i do my researchs in the official website.

+1
Gray

Glad * ; )))

BomBomAssassino xD

click and fight: http://dsaint.mybrute.com