Main Menu

22-12-2007 Gludio

Started by Diver, December 22, 2007, 11:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolita

[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

zakit

Quote from: Trylo on December 23, 2007, 05:44:47 AM
what noob is going on CS w/o jelwery? and yeah u had luck coz nobody target u. judging CS only for 20min? I think first hour was really funny and good. We had more clans, but still u had many unsigned clans. Anyway mission accomplished - all castle on server r not in 1 mega group.
i was late on siege...i was supposed to be online at 19 ahout not 21:40... every mine gear was on my dwarf... in just one person targeted me, mage... from CH...died on 2 hits... gf...

Quote from: zakit on April 10, 2008, 10:38:46 PM
only Wind have enough skills to be proud Really Hero of ES
Buruko ES/SPS - Retired - 8 times Hero... <3
Zakiti WS+ BH/DA
<3

Vai

Summary

Temp lost Innadril
Temp's Friends lost Dion

Temp retained Gludio (because all leave with 2 parties to defend for duxel)

Make ur own conclusion whether temp owned the day ^^

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

Pride

Temp are rly funy xD They think "jajajaja we owns! jajaja nobas!!!!".
Guys you are wrong ;) You are "sux" now :* You lost castle in 30min and cant take it back for 1h+
btw no more zerg like 1,5pt vs 3+2bots ::)
Imo now you rly need sins help to survive.
Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]
PridePL - PR/BD [OFF]

tzuc

katamaran left ally like rats on a sinkin' ship  :'(
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Blondy

Quote from: prophecy on December 23, 2007, 04:41:18 AM
man stop attacking temp and attack fearless, we need some action.we are 2 clans....we cannot hold against all of you....hint
hint

"oh noes we lose castel becouse of zerg"  :D, propably this would be on forum after CS when you would lose the castel

Jambas

Well i saw many posts saying  if you want to fight temp + Sins make all the server against us.

When other clans/allys are organizaded and fight back you call them zergs. 

Sometimes you are outnumbered  sometimes we are...  it's very difficult to have the same  number of people online     on both sides.

Last weekend no one attacked so you should be happy because the server is not complety dead, this time there were lots of people on the sieges.

I think is much more  fun to have  a good siege them have a castle without siege.

Gratz to the Winners.

Merry Christmas to all

Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

darkling

Quote from: Diver on December 23, 2007, 10:04:19 AM
(http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00002nf4.jpg)

Quote from: QuaredPL on December 23, 2007, 09:25:57 AM
and 4 pts ( or more ) form Sheva ( rhx and tfc r bot clans )

Its funny how Sheva players accuse CZH of zerg since they claim to have almost 40 people on line on their side, shut your mouths please  :<  To other haters: instead of complaining about the numbers of CZH, make your OWN clan that reaches 40 online during the sieges - if you think that’s so damn easy to achieve.

Quote from: Danti on December 23, 2007, 09:00:38 AM
But in this topic we talk about gludio >< not about innadril...

I know about what the topic is. I just find it funny (again) that you don give a shit about other clans in your ally. The only thing that matters for you is your precious gludio :<
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Suicidal

Gludio was fun =o
Good to see finally some real action during sieges ^.-

NM got ressurected =O?
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

uhahaaaa

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on December 23, 2007, 12:49:49 AM
what happened at other castle's? i just read that ftr took dion, gz robin. giran is clear. i have no idea about innadrill and i read that purplehandsth took gludio. who is that ??  ???
was zerg at innadril ... 40 mins left and they rush ... ~~5 parties to almost 2 parties and we kill them ,but they come back and took castle at 3 mins to left siege ...

Furesy

Quote from: uhahaaaa on December 23, 2007, 06:47:22 PM
was zerg at innadril ... 40 mins left and they rush ... ~~5 parties to almost 2 parties and we kill them ,but they come back and took castle at 3 mins to left siege ...
lol You call that zerg? I call that dumb! Deffending a castle with 2 parties is very clever indeed =O
Can't blame your enemy for "zerging" you if your to dumb (or to weak) to bring more than 2 parties lol

ohaem

Quote from: uhahaaaa on December 23, 2007, 06:47:22 PM
lol 3clans and almost all get critical on gate... and we came for last 10min of siege 5min we was in castle and get a castle i think it was good organization... when we take a castel was 5pt but not full some ppl runnig from Heine not all noblesse... ty for ppl

http://d-technology.mybrute.com