22-12-2007 Gludio - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

22-12-2007 Gludio

Started by Diver, December 22, 2007, 11:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawciu

Quote from: StingerSK on December 23, 2007, 08:51:38 AM
temp=only 2,3pts Heroes ;) the rest are one shoot one die ;)

Sh3va and ShevaII have 4 full pt + few ppl more, u think about temp is zerg? ... gl in next weekend, when u will defend Innardill and Dion

Blondy

Quote from: Pawciu on December 23, 2007, 11:06:21 PM
Sh3va and ShevaII have 4 full pt + few ppl more, u think about temp is zerg? ... gl in next weekend, when u will defend Innardill and Dion

yes i hoppe it will be fun siege not as in last weeks :/

BlaBlaaa

Quote from: Pawciu on December 23, 2007, 11:06:21 PM

temp zerg is more like:

TempNerd get killed by 2 people,
in 5 minutes 1 party of temps coming to kill that 2 people.
And they are so pwnage then, makes them jerk off i guess.

Vai

you better start playing Mr.

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

FightForKiss

Good fun at gludio i just say thx at rebelion and inspire for that now we can make good mass pvp
..:Ovni-Aw/Ps:..

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Duxel on December 23, 2007, 12:23:07 AM
at first 30 min gludio was mine .... when after 30 min all leave, exept jette, but nwm...
was nice siege, gratz for temp to get it back and lose inadril !!
Duxel i have one question personally to you....
Did you this time shout in ventrilo like " how to use skill to take castle . OMG . Flopik dont engrave , i dont know how to use skill to engrave castle, i want this catle" this info i get from good informator and it was on Inadrill siege long time ago , BTW that time you lost castle to inspires bcoz you dont know how to engrave it . after that all Fearless start to call you  " Master Of Sieges"...
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Blondy

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 24, 2007, 03:32:58 PM
Did you this time shout in ventrilo like " how to use skill to take castle . OMG . Flopik dont engrave , i dont know how to use skill to engrave castle, i want this catle" this info i get from good informator and it was on Inadrill siege long time ago , BTW that time you lost castle to inspires bcoz you dont know how to engrave it . after that all Fearless start to call you  " Master Of Sieges"...

when you start play L2 you know all about this game??? ppl learn with playing L2 you smart guy  :-*

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Blondy on December 24, 2007, 04:16:27 PM
when you start play L2 you know all about this game??? ppl learn with playing L2 you smart guy  :-*
Lol man , you are Duxel ? I said personally to him , xaxoaoxaoxoaoxoao
And the second , Duxel was in Fearless ally before this , he just kinda stupid to learn anything, if it even from pro-players....
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

gamias10

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 24, 2007, 03:32:58 PM
duxel talk english at ventrilo? or he use pakistani language

Ch4risma

Quote from: gamias10 on December 29, 2007, 01:55:35 AM
duxel talk english at ventrilo? or he use pakistani language
pakistan . and in their language they dont unerstand him
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

zakit

Quote from: Blondy on December 24, 2007, 04:16:27 PM

i dont, but at my first siege i knew all thins, or almost all. with how to engrave and set the flag included, even i wasnt CL... and we all know suxel is just poor kid and lack of knowedle in almost all thing (klowedle? forgot spelling... :S)

Quote from: zakit on April 10, 2008, 10:38:46 PM
only Wind have enough skills to be proud Really Hero of ES
Buruko ES/SPS - Retired - 8 times Hero... <3
Zakiti WS+ BH/DA
<3

Blondy

Quote from: zakit on December 29, 2007, 08:23:43 PM
and we all know suxel is just poor kid and lack of knowedle in almost all thing (klowedle? forgot spelling... :S)

yep and this poor kid get today Oren castel  :-*