Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

koszmara

PADNIJ DE/TYR
jazdator SPS/TK
koszmara TH/DA
aramzsok HE/WL

Spaz

Before someone will start trolling the post:

Great siege, everybody played very well, SINS and littlepigs defended the castle so hardly that we thought it was impossible to break in, but we finally did it. After that, we had some troubles with breaking the wall (bugs, critical errors...) and they kicked us again from siege field. At last minutes, we made a final rush which Temp almost stop, but they didn't arrive in time.
Nothing of this would've been possible without Inspire and rebelion, so thanks to them, gz to darkangels, and better luck next time for others  ;)
*Donatti (Mystic muse/Eva saint)
*NeoDonatti (Duelist/Phoenix Knight)
*Onlycritics (Future project: HE/WK)

Blondy

yes i "love" this strange Critical errors, whole clan got min. 5X critical error  :-\ someone know why?? it is in client or what? maybe a 3rd site was on CS with admin rights??  :-X

uhahaaaa

Quote from: Blondy on December 29, 2007, 11:28:26 PM
yes i "love" this strange Critical errors, whole clan got min. 5X critical error  :-\ someone know why?? it is in client or what? maybe a 3rd site was on CS with admin rights??  :-X
that was Gemik

Furesy

lol you don't really know much about sieges do you?
Everyone gets critical errors and shit at sieges, mostly when entering castles, running through the doors or when they die and press "to village".
It's pretty normal, unless you got some uber leet PC with some retarded priced graphic card.
Ofcourse if people place a lot of items on floor (like in throne room), critical errors will be even more common, thank NCSoft for that. lol

Efx

Yep nice siege gratz inferno for castle. That engrave was very close and last rush was great.
Main char: SaraTancredi - Cardinal / Sword Muse, CH clan NM server - Retired

My favourite music last week:
[url=http://www.last.fm/user/Efrax/?chartstyle=Awesome35][/url]

TomekAlmighty

hehhehe!! ChickenHorde brain POWA!!!

Btw: We love jesus and jesus loves us... So you cant do shiit  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

€Lc€

BULLSHIIET MOTHAFUKA !!!!§§§

gemik kings of criticals :o

Ondall

Why did Czech Horde canceled war with us only after 4-5h ? If u responded for our declare, then why didn't u kept this state for longer ? ....and again /warlist is empty  :(
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -