29.12.2007 goddard - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 goddard

Started by bonio, December 29, 2007, 10:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shin

Quote from: tzuc on December 30, 2007, 10:34:39 AM
funny thing is exactly 11 minutes before siege ended v3 was in throne room looking for a fight and we couldn't find anyone .. found some strays ... dumbass shin went to masturbate so no one to engrave

wasnt even registred fool :o!
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Sarvi

You bitches need to msn me or something if you're going to a siege with a decent amount of people :(.
Flower power, bitches! And no, I'm not a beatnik.
[URL=http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighippie400czr0.jpg][/URL]

tzuc

Quote from: Sarvi on December 31, 2007, 02:07:34 PM
You bitches need to msn me or something if you're going to a siege with a decent amount of people :(.

i think someone did msn you :D we do need a bd/se :>
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

voudas69

nice siege....
to bad i was at work ... every time i was going to kill some one ... the song finish and i had to leave the laptop and change song on the cafe :P

we never cryed about wallhit... we allready know the only way to take the castle and we did it ...
come and get it :D
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

bonio

Quote from: voudas69 on January 01, 2008, 06:11:50 PM
nice siege....
to bad i was at work ... every time i was going to kill some one ... the song finish and i had to leave the laptop and change song on the cafe :P

we never cryed about wallhit... we allready know the only way to take the castle and we did it ...
come and get it :D

at least u admit it :D

btw. make playlists  ;)

- “Sir, we're surrounded!”
- “Excellent. We can attack in any direction!”