News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 Oren CS

Started by Blondy, December 29, 2007, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duxel

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 02, 2008, 12:52:42 PM
remember the pvp event of TrackZero?? :D

i cant remember CH killing SINS.... And you know why? Its becouse you cant have more people than we there... ;)

u think ?¿? let me help they on this "problem" u know why ?¿? coz fearless doing so long time lots of sh1t on this server,
its time to leave leading (ownage) to others.... soon CHZ will do they best one !!  ;)
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

tzuc

Quote from: Duxel on January 02, 2008, 01:15:14 PM
soon CHZ will do they best one !!  ;)

NOW THAT's AN ASSKISS ... I bet that left some shit on your lip, nose and mustache ...
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Duxel on January 02, 2008, 01:15:14 PM
u think ?¿? let me help they on this "problem" u know why ?¿? coz fearless doing so long time lots of sh1t on this server,
its time to leave leading (ownage) to others.... soon CHZ will do they best one !!  ;)

Yea they might be the best after tons of good players (not only from SINS) will leave the server... ;)

Quote from: tzuc on January 02, 2008, 01:25:05 PM
NOW THAT's AN ASSKISS ... I bet that left some shit on your lip, nose and mustache ...

hell yea rofl  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sarvi

Quote from: tzuc on January 02, 2008, 01:25:05 PM

That's the infamous poopstache!
Flower power, bitches! And no, I'm not a beatnik.
[URL=http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighippie400czr0.jpg][/URL]

strawb3rry

thetrad3r

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 02, 2008, 01:49:35 PM

Yea they might be the best after tons of good players (not only from SINS) will leave the server... ;)

hell yea rofl  ;D

;D ;D ;D
            You can remember what was needed for you to post here?....just "tons of good players" that left the server in order to get you "out to light" after almost 1 year.
            History can be cyclic sometimes...and lately aVatars and others wrote it on this server, maybe V3 too.

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: thetrad3r on January 02, 2008, 06:55:03 PM
;D ;D ;D
            You can remember what was needed for you to post here?....just "tons of good players" that left the server in order to get you "out to light" after almost 1 year.
            History can be cyclic sometimes...and lately aVatars and others wrote it on this server, maybe V3 too.

and how much players leaving needed to get YOU out at the light?  ;D

thetrad3r

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 02, 2008, 06:58:42 PM
and how much players leaving needed to get YOU out at the light?  ;D

Look where the smart guy was hiding  ;D.
          Out of subject now: you're using bots on forums too? Or only in IT/FOG? If you'll leave the server, the active population will fall for sure with 3-4 chars in any moment ;)

Duxel

Quote from: thetrad3r on January 02, 2008, 07:17:01 PM
          Out of subject now: you're using bots on forums too? Or only in IT/FOG? If you'll leave the server, the active population will fall for sure with 3-4 chars in any moment ;)

LOL PWNED  :D
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: thetrad3r on January 02, 2008, 07:17:01 PM

rofl ^^
now you come up with that bot and l2w thing... seems like the smart guy was hiding here. omg

thetrad3r

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 03, 2008, 02:37:09 AM
rofl ^^
now you come up with that bot and l2w thing... seems like the smart guy was hiding here. omg

Nea, i just say that youre talking too much for a cheater. (dont ask for SS, or else...it happens that few know your chars).