29.12.2007 Oren CS - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 Oren CS

Started by Blondy, December 29, 2007, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XcraX

Quote from: Ondall on December 30, 2007, 12:53:31 AM
Why did Czech Horde canceled war with us only after 4-5h ? If u responded for our declare, then why didn't u kept this state for longer ? ....and again /warlist is empty  :(
Yeah with us the same... :-\
[URL=http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=onlyelf2.png][/URL]

Onlyelf -> SWS/SPS  <3               XcraX -> HE/PP Retired

Sali

its not a topic about war's but if u want know brave heroes declared war and later when we kicked they asses at baium they stoped it  ::) ohhh plz so at last maybe leav CH alone and look what doing ur friends
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

darkling

Centurions engraved in the last 6-7 minutes, that was pretty damn close if you ask me =o
RobinBlake - On a little break.

prophecy

yeah was close, and littlepig did all the defending, we Sins and WS only sent help 2 times wich cleared the field very effectively i might add, DOI and Inspire are not much of an oppsition... but Inspire did occupy us enough to prevent us from sending help at the end.And the heart of Littlepig might be legion but some big key players are not there, some are with Sins and some stayed in legion or left game but they are still a lot stronger the DOI or Inspire so carefull with your insult...
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

tzuc

wtf no one told us duxel was gonna go to siege  :'(
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

ArmourKing

Great siege, gratz for you Duxel and your ally ;) I really thought we can defend that castle and I was surprised at the end when they arrived in the throne room coz 3 minute later siege ended so we were really close, we almost did it ;)

Next time maybe we will have more luck ;D

See ya in game ppl
Arthex             Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer   ~Noblesse~

ArmourKing     Tyrant 7x

SystemHUN

Without  Ch,Suxel ally can dream to take castle.
Only Rebelion ally It has showed in siege some good.
GZ for Rebelion,inspire,darkinfero,temp
too meny zergs.

Blondy

Quote from: Ondall on December 30, 2007, 12:53:31 AM
Why did Czech Horde canceled war with us only after 4-5h ? If u responded for our declare, then why didn't u kept this state for longer ? ....and again /warlist is empty  :(

so why we canceled wars, it is simple, morw3n was online so we say to him, that he can accept all wars, our ally is  strong enough to fight agains you, we had wars with 7 clans on toi 13. but after few minutes war the heroes canceled war after them V3 canceled war, dunno why
in two hours of intense pvp we couldn hold your masses, you were to many, bad thing is only CzH had war with you so simply we got flaged and 4 allys attack us :)
this 2 hours bring me more than 100 pvp points ony you :P , was amazing mass pvp ty for it

btw how is this feeling to be on the zerg side??  ::)

Soltys

Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

tzuc

i was there .. they were on same numbers with you

1 pt sins, 6-7 temp ... 4-5 immortalz .. the fact is .. the inspire that was with you was SERIOUSLY undergeared ... eviltwist would go to them .. 6k backstab ... LOL ..
v3 cancelled war cause there was only kamillo & restive there together with me and angramainyu .. and well ... that's what i call a zerg, you find reasons and reasons but you LITERALLY suck at pvp, badly ...

we chose to fight sins / temp / R and everyone there at first pvp before server disconnected ... we (as in V3) are not friends of TEMP/SINS, we were at aden siege too yesterday just for some pvp but we couldn't match their numbers (we had 1 pt + 3 mages .. 12 people) and we stayed and fought for a while until devilstar pk'ed shinoku (probably butthurt cause he died previously) .. and i said soe .. no point giving retards any fun. at goddard temp can tell you they died  by our party too .. a lot

in my book you are either butkissers or enjoy having your asses kissed, with no balls to fight alone and always crying ZERG ZERG ZERG when you can't even get a proper party together
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Ondall

Quote from: Sali on December 30, 2007, 02:54:06 AM
its not a topic about war's but if u want know brave heroes declared war and later when we kicked they asses at baium they stoped it  ::) ohhh plz so at last maybe leav CH alone and look what doing ur friends

Well we don't give a damn about CZH/FTR or other Rebellion's War Meats relations with TheHeroes...I'm talking about SINS....You were scared of one full party of mages or what ?
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

SoulSaver

Its was nice. After last rush, we(immortalz) got inside in throne, i killed evry one in abelisk, stay here for 3-4 mins, and after see messege, castle was lost.... so i'am realy surprised how it can be captured, when inside is only me and few SIn's ? WTB Invisible Clock.