News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 Oren CS

Started by Blondy, December 29, 2007, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzer

Quote from: tzuc on December 31, 2007, 01:40:29 PM
1. sounds to me like the grapes were sour .... /getacastle
2. /learntomasspvp /learntosiege .. maybe in interlude drake will introduce those commands specially for CH

Yeah sure. We do not even know what a castle siege is (I just looked it up on Stratics, looks interesting!), we think you have to agree to duel before every pvp, and we're only a bunch of loosers in overenchanted D-grade we donated for three weeeks ago... (actually I've just found out that C grade is BETTER than D-grade, didn't know it goes D to A and not the normal way as I would expect!)

The only thing I do not understand why you've lost a castle or two every weekend over the last few weeks if you can kill us just by targeting...
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

Quido

Quote from: Panzer on December 31, 2007, 01:51:21 PM
Yeah sure. We do not even know what a castle siege is (I just looked it up on Stratics, looks interesting!), we think you have to agree to duel before every pvp, and we're only a bunch of loosers in overenchanted D-grade we donated for three weeeks ago... (actually I've just found out that C grade is BETTER than D-grade, didn't know it goes D to A and not the normal way as I would expect!)

The only thing I do not understand why you've lost a castle or two every weekend over the last few weeks if you can kill us just by targeting...

Isnt it because temp got all castles in the server? Isnt it becouse u made 3ally's and temp isnt able to defeat em  cuz they cant take down  2 many czh? Btw tzuc is v3 now and v3/sins is dropping ya liek hell just by targeting
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Furesy

lol noobs crying about Goddard being bugged, dude you ever heard of strategy? Ever heard of taking the balconies arround the engrave room? Ever heard of running further in castle than the first stairs and bridge that leads straight to prayer room? Guess not... What tzuc said is actually the best thing to do, take the balconies while you are engraving, if the enemy can't get to the balconies they won't be able to get in range to hit engraver...
Intelligence is a wonderfull thing >_>

TomekAlmighty

hehe i like you panzer but Temp had to deffend more than 1 castle at the same time witch isnt easy when soo many people are attacking them on bouth sieges.... ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Panzer

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on December 31, 2007, 02:02:01 PM
hehe i like you panzer but Temp had to deffend more than 1 castle at the same time witch isnt easy when soo many people are attacking them on bouth sieges.... ;)

Well what did you expect me to say? I had to defend my colours ;-)

The truth is as always somewhere in between... but finally, the days when the only way to die on a siege for you was to be bored to death are over ;-)
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78

tzuc

Quote from: Panzer on December 31, 2007, 01:51:21 PM

panzer i am not talking about individual skills for all i care you're all great 1v1 pvp'ers, but when it comes to mass your ally organization = Z E R O, until few days ago i looked up to CH and R because they were still only ones who stood up to SINS/TEMP (that's why I wanted to join Myst or a english speaking R clan) but after "grafox: OMFG YOU HIT DUXEL OMG" thing ... no comment

"What tzuc said is actually the best thing to do, take the balconies while you are engraving" ... you shouldn't have fed that to them ...
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Blondy

i would say the server is now balanced 3 allys vs 3 allys, great CS on both sites, it is a question of tactic to win a castel, get time to go from one CS to another CS make a litle show up and get it  :P

end of days with boring w8 till somone comes to CS, are you not happy now??? still crying?  :'( so tell me what we can make to bring on NM more fun, leave server?? :)

you will never be glad to see us on CS  ???

Quido

Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Panzer

ThePanzer, TY/OL 78

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Panzer on December 31, 2007, 02:10:57 PM
but finally, the days when the only way to die on a siege for you was to be bored to death are over ;-)

And im really happy about it  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Panzer

I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself - just love to tease Quido :-)
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78

Panzer

Hell Quido how long is it going to take you to flame back?

*bored in the office*
;-)
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78