29.12.2007 Oren CS - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 Oren CS

Started by Blondy, December 29, 2007, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

Ok lets make this shit str8.

When TEMP together with fearless created teh ueber zerg and was pwning the unorganized part of the server it was ok for you and you were so proud of yourselves fighting against lonely clans. And many of SIns/TEMP members were flaming the forums with quotes like: "we doo it only to motivate you, to create something big against us !". Then, weeks later, some new alliances are forged against the TEMP-Fearless tandem and guess what happens after we take some of your castles: YOU freakING START TO CRY ABOUT IT.

God damn it, please make up your mind: do you want to be bored while having all the castles, or do you want to have some fun while risking of loosing some of them? ( You dont have to answer, that was a rhetorical question. The only thing you really care about are you precious castles. So if you would have to choose from getting bored and keeping the castle or having some action and loosing it you would choose the castle of course.)

QuoteIf id be ya id shut  mouth up since u cant organize a sh1t and sometimes u have lower number than we have. Theres nuttin like a zerg side from our ally, u got more clans on ur side, u got more ppl totally, u got more ppl online but u still lose and +u cant accept a war bcuz ur bunch of scared fags mixed up together.

You only seem to see when someone is zerging you. But when you have 2x times more people you don’t even notice it. So the simple conclusion of this is that when you zerg its OK but when someone other has the numbers on his side hes LAME :< Shame on you nigga:<

+ the numbers are pretty balanced right now, only “your” side has got more asslickers, like 1mmortalz. That’s why you started to loose castles, because the server has become more balanced. Of course you don’t like to loose so you start to cry, pretty funny if you ask me.

+ vendetta came to help us at queen ant but some freaking moroons killed them, so I really dont blame them for changing sides to TEMP/Fearless.

RobinBlake - On a little break.

tzuc

v3 is not on temp/fearless side, before goddard siege we were at aden fought sins a little but they proved to be tarded so we moved to goddard, killed some temp and some R
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

TomekAlmighty

Ok lets make this shit str8 once and for all!!!!

Tomek pwnz :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Quido

Quote from: darkling on December 31, 2007, 04:02:10 PM

When TEMP together with fearless created teh ueber zerg and was pwning the unorganized part of the server it was ok for you and you were so proud of yourselves fighting against lonely clans. And many of SIns/TEMP members were flaming the forums with quotes like: "we doo it only to motivate you, to create something big against us !". Then, weeks later, some new alliances are forged against the TEMP-Fearless tandem and guess what happens after we take some of your castles: YOU freakING START TO CRY ABOUT IT.

God damn it, please make up your mind: do you want to be bored while having all the castles, or do you want to have some fun while risking of loosing some of them? ( You dont have to answer, that was a rhetorical question. The only thing you really care about are you precious castles. So if you would have to choose from getting bored and keeping the castle or having some action and loosing it you would choose the castle of course.)

You only seem to see when someone is zerging you. But when you have 2x times more people you don’t even notice it. So the simple conclusion of this is that when you zerg its OK but when someone other has the numbers on his side hes LAME :< Shame on you nigga:<

+ the numbers are pretty balanced right now, only “your” side has got more asslickers, like 1mmortalz. That’s why you started to loose castles, because the server has become more balanced. Of course you don’t like to loose so you start to cry, pretty funny if you ask me.

+ vendetta came to help us at queen ant but some freaking moroons killed them, so I really dont blame them for changing sides to TEMP/Fearless.

LOL
u took any of ours castles? Havent noticed yet, we still have giran/aden.
temp is with us?  have u seen any help from us since 2weeks? Like in gludio or goddard? U can ask v3 how r we messing with em up
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

D3V1L5T4R

ok. you created the 2nd uberzerg robin ^_^

and fearless has always been seperated from temp. and is still.

now you made the mass-zerging ally + friends with duxel and inspire -> rofl

Vai

good post mate

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

Blondy

robin you wrote true words

devilstar- yea but the second, to defeat "zerg" you need "zerg"  :-*

Duxel

Quote from: Quido on December 31, 2007, 06:14:23 PM
LOL
u took any of ours castles? Havent noticed yet, we still have giran/aden.
temp is with us?  have u seen any help from us since 2weeks? Like in gludio or goddard? U can ask v3 how r we messing with em up

For this man (kid), i dont have any word.... and he understand anything, i only can say this:

My debt is not even welded!!  >:(

Its only the beginning
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Spaz

I couldn't have explained better...+1337 for you...

And for the rest... It's just a personal opinion, but I saw (specially in last siege) that SINS and temp were more unorganized than usual, so better for you that you wake up from the old days when you always won... or enemies will finally beat you (Some day, they will beat you anyways, nobody knows when, but if that day is soon or not depends on you) ... and I am an enemy, but I respect and don't free-flame people (I consider myself just someone who likes to sometimes play on his free time to lineage 2, like all of you) it's just an advice.

Regards
*Donatti (Mystic muse/Eva saint)
*NeoDonatti (Duelist/Phoenix Knight)
*Onlycritics (Future project: HE/WK)

Jambas

Quote from: Furesy on December 31, 2007, 02:01:19 PM
lol noobs crying about Goddard being bugged, dude you ever heard of strategy? Ever heard of taking the balconies arround the engrave room? Ever heard of running further in castle than the first stairs and bridge that leads straight to prayer room? Guess not... What tzuc said is actually the best thing to do, take the balconies while you are engraving, if the enemy can't get to the balconies they won't be able to get in range to hit engraver...
Intelligence is a wonderfull thing >_>

Unfortunately you are wrong, you can hit through walls and you will have the range to kill the engraver.

And if you can only see the players that are behind the wall when they hit someone, it's more difficult to clean  that area.

But it's possible,  Milicia conquered  the castle then Temp conquered it  back.

About sieges wars  etc...  i'm just glad that the server isn't completely dead...

Good luck to all and a happy new year...
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Verlin

http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/rscinti2.gif
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh-0ErdlHqI&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqgDnuoGBJc&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GKa8hsqdIRE&feature=related
http://image.guim.co.uk/Guardian/news/gallery/2007/jun/21/japan.internationalnews/G

Panzer

PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare