29.12.2007 Oren CS - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 Oren CS

Started by Blondy, December 29, 2007, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

Quote from: Quido on December 31, 2007, 06:14:23 PM
u took any of ours castles? Havent noticed yet, we still have giran/aden.
temp is with us?  have u seen any help from us since 2weeks? Like in gludio or goddard? U can ask v3 how r we messing with em up

I didnt ment aden/giran. I ment that your 'coalition' lost 3 castles in the past 2 weeks: dion, innadril, oren. Coalition is a word that suits the current situation pretty well in my eyes.

No I havent seen your presence at goddard/gludio, thats true, but you are fighting together with temp/playboys vs us at baiums/queenants/masspvp`s so in OUR eyes you are in a coalition with them against US. Honestly I dont know how your daily relations with them are, if you fight them or not, but when we are around you fight togeher vs us.

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on December 31, 2007, 06:16:09 PM
ok. you created the 2nd uberzerg robin ^_^
and fearless has always been seperated from temp. and is still.
now you made the mass-zerging ally + friends with duxel and inspire -> rofl

I didnt create nothing, im not the alliance leader.

Fearless has not been separated from TEMP, let me just remind you the gludio siege 1 month ago where you started from gludio. But let me just ask you ..... when you were ruling the server together with the 12-clans TEMP, I remember exactly that you wrote on forums that we should stop crying and start acting. Now when some actions had been done you 'rofl' at us, that aint fair devil  :P
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Spaz

Quote from: darkling on January 01, 2008, 04:43:26 PM
Now when some actions had been done you 'rofl' at us, that aint fair devil  :P

Not only isn't it unfair but it is pathetic aswell
*Donatti (Mystic muse/Eva saint)
*NeoDonatti (Duelist/Phoenix Knight)
*Onlycritics (Future project: HE/WK)

D3V1L5T4R

kinda true robin, indeed ;)
don't get me wrong, i like that you acted. that was what i was telling you for the last weeks mate  :) it's way better when u have someone to fight. but i dont play very frequently last days, so i am not totally up to date. i just saw the rebellion (was the name right?) was growing pretty fast again.
just again, don't take me mad on forums i'm mostly drunk and tired when i post here (like right now).

@jambas: LOG MORE OFTEN TO MSN!!!  :)

greetings

darkling

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 01, 2008, 07:09:19 PM
kinda true robin, indeed ;)
don't get me wrong, i like that you acted. that was what i was telling you for the last weeks mate  :)[...]

Nahhh im not mad at you, how could I be ;p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Ondall

Most funny times : When in Fearless there was only SINS - without any castle but there were lots of wars, pvps with real Inspire/aV ( "almost-Inspire" which we have these days on a server isnt the same...) and TEMP. I miss those...
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Jeri

Guys, let me tell you something now.

It's just a game. Game is ment to be played for fun. If Czh (and their friends) leaves the server, it won't be fun for you anymore becouse you won't have any opponents. And be straight now. Is it fun to have all the castles and don't have anybody to fight with?......

I think not. And Fearless: I just hope that you will insult rebellion until they get bored and they leave the server.

- to those posts about "its not easy to defend all the castles at once" -> sure its not easy, its almost imposible. Everyone knows its true, so I dont know why are you talking about this......
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Diabolical

Quote from: Duxel on January 01, 2008, 12:27:19 AM
For this man (kid), i dont have any word.... and he understand anything, i only can say this:

My debt is not even welded!!  >:(

Its only the beginning

ROFL .. eggman spoke

PS : CH will never fight on their own.. they need an ally first and many ppl in ally then they r able to start to move / pvp or whatever ... that's kinda pretty lame.. coz u always need someoen to back u up .. please dont ever ever compare CH to Sins... there's so many good clans in this server and so skilled but be sure CH is not one of these clans .. it's only good 3-4 ppl inside clan
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Quido

Quote from: Diabolical on January 02, 2008, 08:15:55 AM
ROFL .. eggman spoke

PS : CH will never fight on their own.. they need an ally first and many ppl in ally then they r able to start to move / pvp or whatever ... that's kinda pretty lame.. coz u always need someoen to back u up .. please dont ever ever compare CH to Sins... there's so many good clans in this server and so skilled but be sure CH is not one of these clans .. it's only good 3-4 ppl inside clan
Sigridka  grunt tewai czechwarrior
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Blondy

Quote from: Diabolical on January 02, 2008, 08:15:55 AM
ROFL .. eggman spoke

loool??? dunno who call temp when we come to baium :D, some weeks ago when we visit baium only our clan you must call imortalz temp to get to vortex, so who need XYZ ppl in the back?? this is the reason why we give up to fights for baium, lame on your site to have so many ppl to beat us, but we created a ally and friends so now we can fight for baium, after some lost in pvp at toi 14 you come here and write we need many ppl in the back, the question is who need them first, we or you??? answer - you
peace and have a nice day

dest

Quote from: Diabolical on January 02, 2008, 08:15:55 AMPS : CH will never fight on their own.. they need an ally first and many ppl in ally then they r able to start to move / pvp or whatever ... that's kinda pretty lame.. coz u always need someoen to back u up .. please dont ever ever compare CH to Sins... there's so many good clans in this server and so skilled but be sure CH is not one of these clans .. it's only good 3-4 ppl inside clan

SINS fight on their own, without WS, TEMP, 1mmortalz, playboys : D

funny

Diabolical

Quote from: Blondy on January 02, 2008, 10:28:14 AM
loool??? dunno who call temp when we come to baium :D, some weeks ago when we visit baium only our clan you must call imortalz temp to get to vortex, so who need XYZ ppl in the back?? this is the reason why we give up to fights for baium, lame on your site to have so many ppl to beat us, but we created a ally and friends so now we can fight for baium, after some lost in pvp at toi 14 you come here and write we need many ppl in the back, the question is who need them first, we or you??? answer - you
peace and have a nice day

Big lol for u blondy.. i remember galaxia few days ago.. i wonder who called inspire to help.. even u were more than us and still alling for ppl.. i dont pm temp ally and tell them to come.. it comes randomly.one guy sees a pvp he calls ally or clan or whatever ..and i have a question.. sins r not able to pown ur asses in pvp alone ??? .. im talking about CH xD .. dude dont make fun of yourself please
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

remember the pvp event of TrackZero?? :D

i cant remember CH killing SINS.... And you know why? Its becouse you cant have more people than we there... ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"