05-01-08 giran - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

05-01-08 giran

Started by prophecy, January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambas

Quote from: Neozinhu on January 06, 2008, 02:52:33 AM
btw...i wasn't on any siege bcuz i was working... (i have a life ;)

Yes... you are a Pentai Caramelo Biba ... ^^
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

strawb3rry

what i can say.. i just  try to understand some ppls.
Siege is everyweek. sometimes we losse castles sometimes we earn anycastle. It depend when we loose or win:
1) ppl online
2) organization
3) nobless in clans (ally)
4) experience on siege and fighting
          and many many more...
2 next week u can take giran back... this is siege, earn castle, losse castle defend castle = this is game, and i just dont understand ppl who earn something and immediatelly write:
yeah we did it, bla bla, inspire noob, rebelion noob, fearless nobb, temp noob.. what is this? finally we have deal with duxel's ally, rebelion, to change smth on this server and so what? this mean that if any1 want do smth its not so hard.
I wanna say smth to vip. When u were in old isnpire everything was good for u i think ..hmm.. almost becouse i think u were angry thet u didnt have castle.
When we back on server and try to make smth with new clans Drago u wrote me :
" it will be never the same" ok .. dont have to be.
When u took Innadril 2 hours later u wrote to us:
Inspire f ...ing noobs , idiots stuff like this tell me what 4?
U just closed ur any posiible way to conect any ally in the future. Im stil friend with piskal, and we didnt, dont make sh1t beetween us when we must fight we do this i died , he died this is game and we count only pvp-count :) and our dead. So old friends, we still be friends if u just try why u are angry if u losse smth or if u are the winner--> then u forgot about old friendship becouse now u are the best

anyway thank u Czeh horda for good job on giran special during last 10 min siege, old u4, duxel, robin blake, and myst and all clans who help us.
And i wanna thank u fearless for really good defend and attack later, for me siege wasnt borring
     cya all in game.

PS
ayway prophecy. maybe u should take some nobbs and beat us ?

strawb3rry

Quote from: prophecy on January 06, 2008, 02:41:22 AM
i know its a question of numbers, usually our skills is enough to hold off your superior numbers, now you brought even more lol.    I just said it was pathetic to bring 3 ally together against 2 clan...25 ppl....

2 clans? so u think that i must say sorry for that or what?

Sali

yea say sorry and give them back caslte and leading on server, after that they will talk like b4: "oh what a boring server do smthing... Sins are bored bla bla bla". So maybe decide what u want: fun or be bored all the time....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Deneb_Dkrz

we could keep that castle easily even when our leaders (WS/ SINS) are in vacation and was kinda hard to work bout flags... but we made a mistake in the begining (i wont say was what that..) and we payed for that, that's my opinion, was fun, really fuun indeed :P let's see what happens next siege, btw agree with prophecy bout we dont care bout castle anymore... since we're the clan with highest number bout heroes... but in nowadays the only good thing bout have a castle is defend it, the siege... cause there's the place where u can find some mass pvp and have fun, we had, we enjoyed that's all :P

thetrad3r

Quote from: Deneb_Dkrz on January 06, 2008, 07:59:30 AM
we could keep that castle easily even when our leaders (WS/ SINS) are in vacation and was kinda hard to work bout flags... but we made a mistake in the begining (i wont say was what that..) and we payed for that, that's my opinion, was fun, really fuun indeed :P let's see what happens next siege, btw agree with prophecy bout we dont care bout castle anymore... since we're the clan with highest number bout heroes... but in nowadays the only good thing bout have a castle is defend it, the siege... cause there's the place where u can find some mass pvp and have fun, we had, we enjoyed that's all :P

I really don't see the relation here between 2 castles and number of heroes (for books you can simply beg Goruul/Emtee, they have thousands every month, for enchants?...i dont think so).
              Anyway, 1 thing its clear: when you won-->youre the kkpwning machine, when you lose---->its the same...where is the missing link?!       
              Maybe you have an  "ego" problem? or even beyond that...mental one?

PS To prophecy about Fearless keeping the server alive: LOL, autosugestion didn't work this week. I'm glad that you "know" how to lose.

Quido

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 05, 2008, 10:49:31 PM
that's the date...

yeah, we gave a rly good fight.
imo: biggest mobilization since eclipse+fenix+rest attacked aden

not true
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

MrLonely

fearless falling apart??
omg santa make my wish!!!!

Blondy

ty strawb3rry, we do what we could, for us was important first 30min  ;D -> bored to defend dion. we hear, that you attack giran very hard, so we make decision to help you, objectives - giran must fall

what i saw on giran: chance to keep / lose castel fore fearless / inspire was 50 : 50 , question was who makes more mistakes will lose / win. general mistake for inspire was, they didnt rush in :-\ , the castel could be long time in inspire hands

great job do there Temp in less numbers, but they do important work - dont let the "fallen soldiers" get to they party

SirAlex

Maybe next time Fearless wont go to rb during siege.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

UrbanJustice

Bah, prophecy Stop talking sh1t...you made the topic just to flame? To divert the fact that you feel bad you lost? Anyway at the begging there was only inspire attacking. They broke front gate, but couldn't rush in. That's when CH came and gave a big helping hand. Rebellion still defending dion (nice sieges when you look from crystal) ((: Suddenly after sins were pushed out, some people from Temp, whoever Temp could spare, because Gludio was intense siege. With that help flags were destroyed and Inspire was pushed back. This time Inspire was defending and sins were pushing in hard. Temp had withdrawn for a while. Around 10 mins fight was at front gate with inspire holding ground but not pushing you away. And then CH came again and pushed sins away. That was the whole fu*king siege. Myst came later, when there was nothing left. Ah yes, Sheva tried to help last 10-15 mins. Unsuccessful.

I believe This is what a topic about sieges should explain. How the siege went. Not some self absorbed  idiot, flaming trying to make himself feel better by explaining the situation with: "More Numbers". More numbers don't mean sh1t when you have good organization.  Remember the time Avatars had Aden? Hm? 26-7 clans Attacking, all on Fearless's Side including L3gion. Everyone was mobilized to take Aden, and all believed Aden would fall, because 6-7 clans defending. Yeah. Noone cried that time "many numbers" blah blah. Don't act all so pro, when what you did is the same, when Eclipse was top of the server. Suddenly when someone takes a castle: "Ah man unfair 3 ally vs 2 clans 25 people" . Do the math 26-7 clans is EXACTLY 3 alliances (each with 8 or more clans). I can't stand people not accepting mistakes and defeats. 
Conclusion - you put a great fight, but in the end Inspire made it. "The Art of War"
Relax, take it easy :)
http://files.filefront.com/RelaxTakeItEasydivx/;7332972;/fileinfo.html

Khaot

Quote from: prophecy on January 06, 2008, 02:41:22 AM
i know its a question of numbers, usually our skills is enough to hold off your superior numbers, now you brought even more lol.    I just said it was pathetic to bring 3 ally together against 2 clan...25 ppl....

lie lie lie.