05-01-08 giran - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

05-01-08 giran

Started by prophecy, January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrbanJustice

Rofl... what the freak is Organish? xD
Anyway to Ondall: Ok man yeah bitch about numbers. The thing is not in the superior numbers but in the mistakes, you said it. Every siege has unfair numbers, most often. Mostly it's how you play it.

And to devilstar, man you earn respect. You respect other people and you earn it ^^. Prophecy just blows out his thoughts when enraged, starts flaming and everyone's like: "oh shit, who let the baby out of his mother's womb? Don't take him seriously" Or flame back...whatever.
O.K. Now FLAME ME PLEASE!
Relax, take it easy :)
http://files.filefront.com/RelaxTakeItEasydivx/;7332972;/fileinfo.html

pax

Quote from: prophecy on January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM
Gratz to Inspire+Rebellion+DOI and rest of server you beat us and got Giran, next week you get Aden and then what?? We like all that attention but face it its pathetic to regroup all server to attack us, CUZ OF US SERVER IS NOT DEAD AND I HOPE YOU KNOW IT Fearless doesnt care about castle anymore, we have tons and tons of books in reserve and all our skills are +10 and more....we just want some fun. We will defend aden just for that fun but after that im anxious to see what will happen....

Anyway gg you finally realized that if you put all nobbs together you could beat us....gratz for Giran

what can i say...i wanna thank my mom, my gf, my dog and my cat, which were a real INSPIRe-ation to me...i also want to thank Fearless, who, even if they are pro's (most of them, no comment on that), are such sore losers. Also, i would also like to thank Temp, that didn't help Fearless, cus this time Fearless didn't fed them enough bones so they can bark enough and scare the enemy away. At last, i would also like to thank V3 (some of them..that clan has like 5 members now, i think), that indeed entered the castle and pk-ed us all...and gave us a very good reason to laugh once again, even if e were dead on the floor...oh, and i forgot such an important thing: i wanna thank Fearless x2, cus without their donations, indeed the server wouldn't be up now. So, to all my friends in Fearless: chin up, Dark Elven Village is not taken yet! Bansaiiiiiii
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: pax on January 10, 2008, 02:48:27 PM
i wanna thank Fearless x2, cus without their donations, indeed the server wouldn't be up now.

hehehhehe  ;D

Thnx... I havent been called a donator since old c3 times by fenix and polands   :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

surecom

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 10, 2008, 05:44:45 PM

hehehhehe  ;D

Thnx... I havent been called a donator since old c3 times by fenix and polands   :D

pfff - you even not understand irony here  :D

thetrad3r

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 10, 2008, 05:44:45 PM

hehehhehe  ;D

You've been called "donator" a litlle later by aVatars  ;)  Donator of castles.
           Get real.

Kamillo29

Quote from: thetrad3r on January 11, 2008, 10:19:51 AM

You've been called "donator" a litlle later by aVatars  ;)  Donator of castles.

what ?

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Pawciu

Sifacil

SINS DONATORS CHEETERS!!!
MI FENIX!!!
MI AND MI 94054054 FRIENZ WIL TEIK IUR CASTLE!!!

now u can cry.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Blondy

Quote from: Sifacil on January 12, 2008, 03:02:45 PM
MI FENIX!!!

now u can cry.

you wasnt in Fenix??  ::)

Sifacil

freak THAT..OFC I WAS FENIX!!

Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Blondy

ouch DW, respect to them

Kamillo29

Quote from: Sifacil on January 12, 2008, 03:02:45 PM
MI FENIX!!!

now u can cry.
aV was in Fenix...cool times <3

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro