Web Analytics
05-01-08 giran

News:

Main Menu

05-01-08 giran

Started by prophecy, January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophecy

Gratz to Inspire+Rebellion+DOI and rest of server you beat us and got Giran, next week you get Aden and then what?? We like all that attention but face it its pathetic to regroup all server to attack us, CUZ OF US SERVER IS NOT DEAD AND I HOPE YOU KNOW IT Fearless doesnt care about castle anymore, we have tons and tons of books in reserve and all our skills are +10 and more....we just want some fun. We will defend aden just for that fun but after that im anxious to see what will happen....

Anyway gg you finally realized that if you put all nobbs together you could beat us....gratz for Giran
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

thetrad3r

Quido

Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

surecom

gz to attacker and gz to defender - was really nice fun.....

and try to avoid hate - that is for all - game is for fun

Furesy

05-12-2008? You drunk dude?

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Furesy on January 05, 2008, 10:41:03 PM
05-12-2008? You drunk dude?

that's the date...

yeah, we gave a rly good fight.
imo: biggest mobilization since eclipse+fenix+rest attacked aden

Knock

freak MY INET PROVIDER AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY, PRICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
Nothing Else Matters

Blondy

veery nice CS, ty all who participate on it

for fearless i dont wana flame you, you do great jop on giran, only one think to say: you was now in the same situation as DC ally, when they lose Dion...

Furesy

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 05, 2008, 10:49:31 PM
that's the date...

yeah, we gave a rly good fight.
imo: biggest mobilization since eclipse+fenix+rest attacked aden

So this siege took place 11 months in future xD?

Knock

Quote from: Furesy on January 05, 2008, 10:56:21 PM

wha? U said u dont drink? xD
Nothing Else Matters

Blondy

Quote from: Furesy on January 05, 2008, 10:56:21 PM

faakk, sins killed jesus, they cheating, they are imortal and now, they see the future .... we are loost  :'(

j/k  :D +1 spam

Sali

Quote from: prophecy on January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM
Gratz to Inspire+Rebellion+DOI and rest of server you beat us and got Giran, next week you get Aden and then what?? We like all that attention but face it its pathetic to regroup all server to attack us, CUZ OF US SERVER IS NOT DEAD AND I HOPE YOU KNOW IT Fearless doesnt care about castle anymore, we have tons and tons of books in reserve and all our skills are +10 and more....we just want some fun. We will defend aden just for that fun but after that im anxious to see what will happen....

Anyway gg you finally realized that if you put all nobbs together you could beat us....gratz for Giran

ahahaha u rly make me laught lol. What u will say about times when Fearles+Temp make pact to defeat DC and after ally disolved u took all castles and was so proud of that pffffffffff, better say just GF...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3