Web Analytics
12. 1. 2008 Goddart Siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

12. 1. 2008 Goddart Siege

Started by Blondy, January 12, 2008, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astri

omg stop guys, u won in strategy not in battle, relax....
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

PainMaster

maby this learn you something... :P

gf ..  ;D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Blondy

Quote from: Astri on January 13, 2008, 11:36:28 AM

strategy is the way to win battles .....

//end of flame

Vai

bugged castle in defenders favour............ still lost it. ouch

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

strawb3rry

> no questions <
Giran in next week, now we will be w8ing for zerg and strategy

darkling

Quote from: Astri on January 13, 2008, 09:52:48 AM
The sad thing is that we didnt meet eachoter for a fight.

I dont want to start a pointless flame war but we met you in battle 2 weeks ago and when we made it to the throne rooms almost every TEMP member was exploiting with wall hitting thus preventing us from engrave. 

The few people left to defend this time just couldnt doo much damage by exploiting and we could also kill them easily ;p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Panatix

actually in battle we would winn really very easy against you.......last time we werent only prepared to defend against using buggs from your side to kill those who are engraving, thats it

but.....ofc I have nothing against it, everyone who defends would be idiot to not use these buggs, Im just saying that in battle or not, we only needed to prepare strategy for this, not for battle which we would winn so easy, remember prewiews Goddard
-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)

Astri

Previous time you didnt got it even if you were double in numbers.
Robin this time you were prepared for wall  hitting and u were using l2walker so when the ppl were close to u...boom! wall hit back :D

Vai, dont you think its time for you to get a castle after 4 years miserable life in this server? U try everything, even beg me for book of giants. You should come to my clan in order to get a queen ant ring... remember?  ;D... but still.... u are a forum smartass posting "cool" quotes. Nothing more :)

Panatix you was there in our last mass pvp in silenos?  ;D

Ch4risma

Quote from: Astri on January 13, 2008, 06:20:58 PM
Robin this time you were prepared for wall  hitting and u were using l2walker so when the ppl were close to u...boom! wall hit back :D

Vai, dont you think its time for you to get a castle after 4 years miserable life in this server? U try everything, even beg me for book of giants. You should come to my clan in order to get a queen ant ring... remember?  ;D... but still.... u are a forum smartass posting "cool" quotes. Nothing more :)

Panatix you was there in our last mass pvp in silenos?  ;D

hm yes he was. i was hitting him for 6,5k .
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

Panatix

Quote from: Ch4risma on January 13, 2008, 06:38:13 PM
hm yes he was. i was hitting him for 6,5k .

just lucky :p

actually I was but honestly I was not on my PC, I was on PC with GF5600 and AMD 2800 (or smthng like that) in one of my offices, so I think this says all about how I could to fight. I could maybe only to ress somebody and buff. Not really fight.

Anyway it doesnt mean anything, you were there your the best players, from us not.....so..... ;)

Anyway, trust me that CZH is winner of global "war" against Heroes. THats for sure.  :P
-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)

Astri

Quote from: Panatix on January 13, 2008, 06:57:55 PM
just lucky :p

actually I was but honestly I was not on my PC, I was on PC with GF5600 and AMD 2800 (or smthng like that) in one of my offices, so I think this says all about how I could to fight. I could maybe only to ress somebody and buff. Not really fight.

Anyway it doesnt mean anything, you were there your the best players, from us not.....so..... ;)

Anyway, trust me that CZH is winner of global "war" against Heroes. THats for sure.  :P

hmmmm i feel that we are... wtf?

darkling

Quote from: Astri on January 13, 2008, 06:20:58 PM

Thats kinda true, but still if you would be more behind this wall it would be almost impossible to take you all down.
RobinBlake - On a little break.