12. 1. 2008 Goddart Siege - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

12. 1. 2008 Goddart Siege

Started by Blondy, January 12, 2008, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: darkling on January 13, 2008, 11:01:29 PM
Thats kinda true, but still if you would be more behind this wall it would be almost impossible to take you all down.

CHITOR CHITORR!!!!! BAN BAN !!!   :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

darkling

RobinBlake - On a little break.

PvtStuka

Quote from: Astri on January 13, 2008, 06:20:58 PM
Vai, dont you think its time for you to get a castle after 4 years miserable life in this server? U try everything, even beg me for book of giants. You should come to my clan in order to get a queen ant ring... remember?  ;D... but still.... u are a forum smartass posting "cool" quotes. Nothing more :)

clearly you posted this because vai bit you, but this time you were sooo true :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Panatix

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 14, 2008, 07:06:38 PM
clearly you posted this because vai bit you, but this time you were sooo true :)

as soon as R looses any castle Vai can get castle too, dont worry guys.

Anyway, he is owner same as whole Rebellion, its not important who got the castle from ally, important is to get castle for ally and MOST IMPORTANT is funny and not boring siege, even you get or loose castle.

To keep castle but to be bored during a siege is the worst thing in L2.

-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)

tzuc

Quote from: Panatix on January 14, 2008, 11:34:26 PM
as soon as R looses any castle Vai can get castle too, dont worry guys.

Anyway, he is owner same as whole Rebellion, its not important who got the castle from ally, important is to get castle for ally and MOST IMPORTANT is funny and not boring siege, even you get or loose castle.

To keep castle but to be bored during a siege is the worst thing in L2.

ofc .. my dad has his car .. it's "family" car .. but he'll never let me drive it ... important thing is "we" have it ... but at least he drives me to work in the morning ... not much I can say about what vai gets from "daddy's" castle
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

DreamCraft

Quote from: tzuc on January 15, 2008, 07:07:58 AM
ofc .. my dad has his car .. it's "family" car .. but he'll never let me drive it ...

and you know why??  ;D

tzuc

Quote from: DreamCraft on January 15, 2008, 01:39:42 PM
and you know why??  ;D

because if I want to drive I should buy my OWN car ?
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Ecthelion

Quote from: tzuc on January 15, 2008, 01:53:32 PM
because if I want to drive I should buy my OWN car ?

U should get a brain first and then u can drive, but this time is sooooo far for u.....
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY