btw he's already nobless!  :D

JudgeDeath

MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

tzuc

Quote from: Panatix on January 15, 2008, 12:01:10 AM
yes Im  8)

proud father of 11 months boy ;)

at least you found the time to make one between the lineage / work ... but aren't you suppose to raise him now ?! .. do you work ?!

KmD you are a KID .. I am a kid, but games are for kids .. true .. but Panatix .. you have a boy .. and YOU are A KID .. and that's embarrassing .. if at 32 years you guys find me on any mmorpg forums please find me and kill me for I have freaked up my life
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

KmD

Quote from: tzuc on January 15, 2008, 07:10:36 AM
at least you found the time to make one between the lineage / work ... but aren't you suppose to raise him now ?! .. do you work ?!

KmD you are a KID .. I am a kid, but games are for kids .. true .. but Panatix .. you have a boy .. and YOU are A KID .. and that's embarrassing .. if at 32 years you guys find me on any mmorpg forums please find me and kill me for I have freaked up my life
hahaha yeah, sure i will prepare avp magnum for ya :D
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

darkling

Whats wrong in him playing computer games? Its a hobby like any other, and if he finds time for it and is not neglecting his real life, why not?
RobinBlake - On a little break.

tzuc

Quote from: darkling on January 15, 2008, 03:51:18 PM
Whats wrong in him playing computer games? Its a hobby like any other, and if he finds time for it and is not neglecting his real life, why not?

Quote from: Panatix on January 14, 2008, 11:48:00 PM
1) Aden was not priority, we only wanted stay because it was good fun there; if we want Aden, dont you think that we register there? another child starting to try to write smthng here omg

2) calm down you too much self-confident kid.....talk talk talk , only talk , but nothing else....except Kamilo who is the only normal and respectful  from all of you, your clan is out of glory already, now maybe only trying some shoots from dark using old known name, thats all

(edited freaking thing>think  ;D )

"the kid"

i find it embarrassing doing this and I'm 23, don't make it sound like a "hobby" cause we both know l2 is far from a "hobby", collecting coins is a hobby, doing cocaine isn't ...

p.s. not to mention talking about "respect" when we're talking about a "game" .. a "hobby" .. please "kid"
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

darkling

Quote from: tzuc on January 15, 2008, 03:56:22 PM

i find it embarrassing doing this and I'm 23, don't make it sound like a "hobby" cause we both know l2 is far from a "hobby", collecting coins is a hobby, doing cocaine isn't ...

Well I hope there are many people who consider this game as a hobby :P
RobinBlake - On a little break.

PooBoo

since when is playing l2 hobby?
for me hobby is something like football or basketball etc
the delicious cake is a lie

Jambas

Quote from: PooBoo on January 15, 2008, 04:18:54 PM
since when is playing l2 hobby?
for me hobby is something like football or basketball etc

For some it isn't, but those are the people that play 6/8 h  a day... well for them is a work.

for other that play 1/2 h a day or even less it's a hobby.
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Panatix

I dont see anything bad on the fact I play anygame (play only L2) sometimes (as you can maybe know,I dont play so much), I take care a lot of my son as I really want and need to enjoy him, he is so lovely......and dont worry about my work  :P  Im my own boss.....anyway you are already spaming  :P :P
-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)