News:

Main Menu

12. 1. 2008 Aden Castel

Started by Blondy, January 12, 2008, 10:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: tzuc on January 13, 2008, 09:05:27 PM
they're all a bunch of frustrated virgins

And you made 5 forum accounts to be able to +1 yourself every 24hours... hehehe BUSTED!  ;D ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Furesy

Knock

Quote from: z0r on January 13, 2008, 05:05:28 PM
arrogance when u are a good clan is ok.. but v3 is... what is v3? maybe old WestCoast clan?

Tbh WC was a pretty nice clan, with many nice ppl like: Dan, Dav, Skouli(not sure a sps/ee)For1day, Elcesaria, Sanji, Sidarta and a lot more,
I dont remember all.
Nothing Else Matters

Renzo

Quote from: Knock on January 14, 2008, 01:28:05 AM
Tbh WC was a pretty nice clan, with many nice ppl like: Dan, Dav, Skouli(not sure a sps/ee)For1day, Elcesaria, Sanji, Sidarta and a lot more,
I dont remember all.

I was WestCoast too. Actually, I was the one who found Dan and Dave lying on the street and brought them to WestCoast.

Anyway, I read someone saying about the origin of v3... and just adding what shino said, v3 was given birth kinda like that:

Mercenary > Defiance was a clan lead by Shinoku with some good old hardcore players.

Long time ago Jeet decided to make a new clan, recruiting the finest players of NM... the result was the first “Nightmare's Finest.”

After Jeet stopped playing (yeah, one of the many times he did), “Defiance” and some players of “Nightmare's Finest” joined together in a big closed clan with top players, lead by CrazyNecro. That was Vend3tta for you.
Renzo - SR/SwS
Renz - SpS/SwS

And.....some other chars you don't need to know, ha!

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Knock on January 14, 2008, 01:28:05 AM
I dont remember all.

Pillage ZERG!!! :P

Didnt know elcesaria was inthere too..  :o
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Panzer

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 13, 2008, 07:00:16 PM
-1  ;D ;D

btw why do people even bother smiting/applouding each other? Well mostly its smiting eachother cuz i dont see much people with a positive number in recommend xD

well I do have +7... but I'm afraid it will change now :-( :-(
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

Knock

Quote from: Renzo on January 14, 2008, 03:06:11 AM
I was WestCoast too. Actually, I was the one who found Dan and Dave lying on the street and brought them to WestCoast.

Anyway, I read someone saying about the origin of v3... and just adding what shino said, v3 was given birth kinda like that:

Mercenary > Defiance was a clan lead by Shinoku with some good old hardcore players.

Long time ago Jeet decided to make a new clan, recruiting the finest players of NM... the result was the first “Nightmare's Finest.”

After Jeet stopped playing (yeah, one of the many times he did), “Defiance” and some players of “Nightmare's Finest” joined together in a big closed clan with top players, lead by CrazyNecro. That was Vend3tta for you.
I forgot about ya ((
Nothing Else Matters

KmD

What a spam :/
Yup we owned unorgonised attackers, and that is only your fault, no need to cry here because u failed Aden because of us, that wasnt planned, like i said it was "KILL EVERYTHING" spree
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Panatix

Quote from: KmD on January 14, 2008, 02:39:13 PM
What a spam :/
Yup we owned unorgonised attackers, and that is only your fault, no need to cry here because u failed Aden because of us, that wasnt planned, like i said it was "KILL EVERYTHING" spree

1) Aden was not priority, we only wanted stay because it was good fun there; if we want Aden, dont you think that we register there? another child starting to try to write smthng here omg

2) calm down you too much self-confident kid.....talk talk talk , only talk , but nothing else....except Kamilo who is the only normal and respectful  from all of you, your clan is out of glory already, now maybe only trying some shoots from dark using old known name, thats all

(edited freaking thing>think  ;D )
-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Panatix on January 14, 2008, 11:48:00 PM
1) Aden was not priority, we only wanted stay because it was good fun there, if we want Aden, dont you thing that we register there? another child starting to try to write smthng here omg

2) calm down you too much self-confident kid.....talk talk talk , only talk , but nothing else....except Kamilo who is the only normal and respectful  from all of you, your clan is out of glory already, now maybe only trying some shoots from dark using old known name, thats all
lol, what is your age?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Panatix

-former vCL of CZH

Panatix

-former vCL of CZH