Web Analytics
12. 1. 2008 Aden Castel - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

12. 1. 2008 Aden Castel

Started by Blondy, January 12, 2008, 10:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokrzept

That was a quite funny moment, we forced through our path to throne room, took down everyone in a Praying Chamber, came back under throne and after 3 mins our ~~15 member crew who stand alive have been sweeped from the ground by that crowd.

Neozinhu

Quote from: pokrzept on January 13, 2008, 04:41:30 AM

That was a quite funny moment, we forced through our path to throne room, took down everyone in a Praying Chamber, came back under throne and after 3 mins our ~~15 member crew who stand alive have been sweeped from the ground by that crowd.

v3 helping to defend ? oO
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

KmD

Quote from: pokrzept on January 13, 2008, 04:41:30 AM

Ok, that was mostly my seals xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Deneb_Dkrz

well was nice siege,  was really lag.... but well at least too many ppl were there, btw to saali who said in the first page something like "say thanks to v3 blabla bla"  when v3 "killed" all, they left the engraver in the throne room when we port out the guy from marvels was engraving, so, it wasnt bout v3 u could take the castle but u were too slow, unorganized or whatever, btw just for add like half ws is from venezuela, and venezuela was having INet issued all the siege time, and add that to server lag cause of all those ppl playing, there was one time that i could not move and i tried to log and i could not load my char cause of lag and i had to stay out like 10min cause of that >.<, was kinda creepy, anyway was good..

Deneb_Dkrz

Quote from: darkling on January 13, 2008, 03:39:54 AM
Very enjoyable siege, too bad my radeon 9600pro gives me like 2-3 FPS so I cant even terget properly =/

try playing without graphic card :D, like me xD

Quido

Quote from: Deneb_Dkrz on January 13, 2008, 07:38:20 AM
well was nice siege,  was really lag.... but well at least too many ppl were there, btw to saali who said in the first page something like "say thanks to v3 blabla bla"  when v3 "killed" all, they left the engraver in the throne room when we port out the guy from marvels was engraving, so, it wasnt bout v3 u could take the castle but u were too slow, unorganized or whatever, btw just for add like half ws is from venezuela, and venezuela was having INet issued all the siege time, and add that to server lag cause of all those ppl playing, there was one time that i could not move and i tried to log and i could not load my char cause of lag and i had to stay out like 10min cause of that >.<, was kinda creepy, anyway was good..
v3 couldnt, they werent registred
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Blondy

Quote from: Quido on January 13, 2008, 09:05:21 AM
v3 couldnt, they werent registred

same as we and XYZ next rebelions w8 for the inspire to engrave, dunno, maybe they should learn the way to engraving room on a pvp server  :-\

tzuc

Quote from: Deneb_Dkrz on January 13, 2008, 07:38:20 AM

what a fcking fagget .. go freak yourself. we were slow ? unorganized ? we didn't reg for any siege ... we played for the pvp, you know what .. next time we'll make sure we actually don't make the mistake of helping fearless (because it was a mistake) and actually focus on loosing the castle.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Blondy

they would lose castel in 85%, 3th rush would be totaly defeat for fearless, but our leaders says, nobless go play atention whores at aden to take temp there, clan leaders go engrave goddart  :P

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: tzuc on January 13, 2008, 11:28:44 AM
what a fcking fagget .. go freak yourself. we were slow ? unorganized ? we didn't reg for any siege ... we played for the pvp, you know what .. next time we'll make sure we actually don't make the mistake of helping fearless (because it was a mistake) and actually focus on loosing the castle.

Lol Tzuc, he was talking about rebellion/inspire or whoever was registered to the attack of aden, that if they would be organized just a bit they could kill you and take the castle.. ;)
Well atleast thats how i understand it..  :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Quido

Quote from: Blondy on January 13, 2008, 11:34:12 AM
they would lose castel in 85%, 3th rush would be totaly defeat for fearless, but our leaders says, nobless go play atention whores at aden to take temp there, clan leaders go engrave goddart  :P
Imo we 'd win if u rush again, temp has arrived at the end of siege
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Blondy

Quote from: Quido on January 13, 2008, 11:58:38 AM
Imo we 'd win if u rush again, temp has arrived at the end of siege

yes we saw them ang get 2th time in engraving room with one party  :P

diference in first rush was, that nobody get in the castel, only watching on bridge, you owned us  :-\
second rush i sayid in chat now or we can say good bye, so kamikaze in, even unregistered, onlny one party memeber was killed, from main geate to engraving room was clean way, so we go destroy crystals, after that we make a litle "wow" tour trough castel, to see butiful monuments, the construction of aden is nice, never had so much time to look at walls of aden castel in CS as yesterday, to bad, that nobody from rebellion was registered on aden, how ever temp was not so helpfull to defend aden, why?? becouse they debuff all real defenders with seals  ;D