Web Analytics
12. 1. 2008 Aden Castel

News:

Main Menu

12. 1. 2008 Aden Castel

Started by Blondy, January 12, 2008, 10:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondy

was great siege, first 30min nobody rush, only standing on bridge  :-X , then fearless and playboys kick us, second rush with ally, was great - destroy all crystals, got to engraving room, w8 there 10 mins  :-\ nobody to engraving

Quido

Quote from: Blondy on January 12, 2008, 10:20:17 PM
was great siege, first 30min nobody rush, only standing on bridge  :-X , then fearless and playboys kick us, second rush with ally, was great - destroy all crystals, got to engraving room, w8 there 10 mins  :-\ nobody to engraving
U didnt w8, u all got pwned by vendetta lolz

Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

tzuc

Quote from: Quido on January 12, 2008, 10:23:37 PM

they were split up .. no flames just truth .. we encountered about 10 peeps .. randoms till entrance to throne room ... front of throne room .. hmm .. 2-3 parties ... inside throne 1 party .. /WIPE xD was fun for us

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Panzer

Quote from: tzuc on January 12, 2008, 10:27:04 PM
they were split up .. no flames just truth .. we encountered about 10 peeps .. randoms till entrance to throne room ... front of throne room .. hmm .. 2-3 parties ... inside throne 1 party .. /WIPE xD was fun for us

thx for being honest :-) but you wiped us that's right :-/
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

Lolita

really good siege a lot of fun ^^
[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

Sali

Sins should say big thx to v3 bcoes they safe ur castle...
anyway rly good siege
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

JudgeDeath

Quote from: Quido on January 12, 2008, 10:23:37 PM

rly?when we got goddard ppls in chat wrote that they r in throne room in aden and no1 here for engrave :D
MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

tzuc

Quote from: Sali on January 12, 2008, 10:32:08 PM
Sins should say big thx to v3 bcoes they safe ur castle...
anyway rly good siege

from what i understand, may be false .. exactly as we wiped entrance to throne we got PM (shino i think) "kill engravers kill engravers" ...
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Quido

Quote from: JudgeDeath on January 12, 2008, 10:32:21 PM
rly?when we got goddard ppls in chat wrote that they r in throne room in aden and no1 here for engrave :D
V3? They were close to get in throne room but they didnt. This is bullshit comming from an idiot
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

KmD

we would defenitly enter pray room, but we simple were not regged at any of todays siege so..
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Ecthelion

Quote from: JudgeDeath on January 12, 2008, 10:32:21 PM

Yea i was there with 2-3 ppl from CH2....we killed some enemies and owned throne room for a few minutes.... ;) Rest of R porting to Goddard :D
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Sali

all what can say that in moment inside caslte was a rly huge chaos, i was attacked by sins and v3, saw sins attacking v3, how u want pray there? :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3