Web Analytics
19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss

Started by tzuc, January 19, 2008, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renzo

There was a point when we didn't have anyone engraving at the Throne Room... but even so there were tons of V3 fighting. I've got no idea about what happened in the end, I was just /target and attacking lol
Tzuc said something true. We could have stopped Turra in the first engrave, since Shino was engraving too... but nah :)

<3 V3
V3 alone inside the Throne Room near the end

Renzo - SR/SwS
Renz - SpS/SwS

And.....some other chars you don't need to know, ha!

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: tzuc on January 19, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

oh stfu, you fckin faggots always assume you deserve everything and owe nothing. we brought 3+ pties to siege and decided to work with fearless ... glaciuz started to engrave after announcement for 5 minute till siege conclusion ... and it takes 5 minutes to engrave, i told windphoenix to sleep him, it was my call at that moment. when turra was first engraving we could have stopped him than ... after holding throne room .. hmm .. how much ? 20 minutes .. fearless just walked in with 1 pt and assumed heh ... we deserve this castle

no one asked v3 anything about what we want but you gratefully assumed our help ... v3 is no one's pet and does not feel the need to suck up to anyone

p.s. .. talking about greed now ? ask goruul and their pt about IT golky and what they did ...

you're for sure the most self-satisfied guy in that server... thats rly unique, gratz for that.
you let us go to the front clear the whole thing up... and then SURPRISE... v3 showed up, after everything was cleaned... that's sooo brave. honorable ^^

WindPhoenix

Quote from: KmD on January 19, 2008, 10:17:10 PM
fast conclusions about accident in the end :/
Quote from: tzuc on January 19, 2008, 10:25:58 PM
i told windphoenix to sleep him, it was my call at that moment.
It was no accident, i followed orders, and i slept Glaciuz 3 times, first 2 at the first try.
I know one thing about siege: Even if i am a "big ego" guy, during sieges, martial law is applied. in other words i do as my "superiors" tell me and if i am given a party to command, i expect the members to obey my orders as i obey my superior's orders.
i think if all would have acted this way, we would have got the castle.
Maybe i should have slept TuraSatana too  :P

let the flames begin!

besides that incident, it was a really nice siege, gratz to SINS, WS and us managing to wipe of defence, and also gratz to defenders for putting up a good defence both tactically and in the battlefield.
good fight.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Suicidal

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 19, 2008, 10:32:57 PM
you're for sure the most self-satisfied guy in that server... thats rly unique, gratz for that.
you let us go to the front clear the whole thing up... and then SURPRISE... v3 showed up, after everything was cleaned... that's sooo brave. honorable ^^

At last 40 minutes or so, v3 came from Giran town, killed people at gates, ran to castle, ran in zone, went inside, at throne room we encountered a lot of Inspire, or w/e those guys are that had castle, they were all in throne room, and a few Temp fighting them, I saw only 1 SINS, which was Asgaluz. lol
We cleaned throne room, went in artifact room, and got atked from back, we kept artifact room, dunno for how long... Don't really care.

Was nice siege, had fun, don't care who got castle rly, I go there for fun, and it was fun. gf and gg

PS: +1 to tzuc though, cuz no, v3 aren't doggies, and like some SINS said "all those clans that aren't in our ally, are dogs, we simply use them". v3 isn't one of them.

gf
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

D3V1L5T4R

yeah renz, v3 alone in the throneroom  ;D ;D ;D

at the end were just some few inspires coming 1by1... easy

KmD

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 19, 2008, 10:32:57 PM

damn... can just anyone admit that we would work cool together?
all this sh1t happened because of unknow relations between us. we didnt call ourselfs as a friends, we were not an enemys...
also there were no any conlusion about who and how will try to take castle, so what's the point to flame eachother? better make work on mistakes imho... :P
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Renzo

There were one or two or three Fearless, which we weren't attacking.
Now count the number of V3 and "strangers"... and not everyone is on the pic

Renzo - SR/SwS
Renz - SpS/SwS

And.....some other chars you don't need to know, ha!

Ecthelion

Quote from: KmD on January 19, 2008, 10:17:10 PM
not even full clan lol, if we were like 40/40 online..
nah siege was very great, v3 kept praying room at the last 25-30 mins,
too bad we didnt see how shiz was killed :/
and like i said, i didnt like what happened at the end
5 minutes warning was already shouted so, dono why everyone are making
fast conclusions about accident in the end :/

I killed Shizo from the balcon (during 1st engrave)..... ;) and then i start to attack Wind, but i was on selfbuffs and all my pots gone......so i make low dmg and died by some cancel naabs on balcon :D
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ecthelion on January 19, 2008, 10:47:11 PM
I killed Shizo from the balcon (during 1st engrave)..... ;) and then i start to attack Wind, but i was on selfbuffs and all my pots gone......so i make low dmg and died by some cancel naabs on balcon :D
so you were atacking ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

UrbanJustice

ah damn...sure am mad i missed the siege. 100% it would have been different if i were there. to kill me = 20 seconds. xD I would have slowed the enemy down +20 secs
Relax, take it easy :)
http://files.filefront.com/RelaxTakeItEasydivx/;7332972;/fileinfo.html

Furesy

Quote from: zthrx on January 19, 2008, 10:44:52 PM
That siege was like "LIONS fighting over dead meat..."

Btw U always writes "we came, we cleaned". I was watching you all the time.
We- Fearless came and toke down doors/gates, You were only following us...
When u came from giran, We already cleaned whole "zerg" u were just coming to kill small partys...
U always was behind our asses, and I have it on screens... when we was entering to castle, to throne room, fearless was always first...

btw, wait for my screens :>

How can you have cleaned entire castle if on the screens above, during engrave in last 20 minutes, theres hardly any single dude of your ally in throne room?
You guys clean castle, and run back to see if the Pizza Hut is open or something? lol

Ecthelion

Quote from: zthrx on January 19, 2008, 10:44:52 PM
That siege was like "LIONS fighting over dead meat..."

Btw U always writes "we came, we cleaned". I was watching you all the time.
We- Fearless came and toke down doors/gates, You were only following us...
When u came from giran, We already cleaned whole "zerg" u were just coming to kill small partys...
U always was behind our asses, and I have it on screens... when we was entering to castle, to throne room, fearless was always first...

btw, wait for my screens :>

U entered castle only by using traitors (Souless)......so stfu, this is ur politic, u can get castle only by using traitors.....
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY