Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 19, 2008, 10:55:36 PM

*Cannot see target*
*Cannot see target*
*Cannot see target*
*Cannot see target*
grrrrr...  ;D

Yeah, it was getting on my nerves inside the throne room lol
But c'mon it was freaking funny

At first V3 cooperated with Fearless and Heroes to get into the castle. The result was TurraMagica getting the castle. (Shizo was also engraving just in case)

Then, we regrouped in Giran and went back to the castle... that's when we got into the throne room will all our parties (killing some ppl from Inspire, Rebelion and Temp on the way) and stayed there until the end of the siege (that's  the point when I took the shots from before).
We DID NOT hit SINS nor Fearless until the last 5 minutes of the siege. I don't really know what happened, and I don't even know if we were hitting each other (I didn't hit Fearless, was so lost lol). All I know is that I have slept Empires and tried to sleep Glaciuz near the end. Then I got silenced and stood there, no one hit me nor could I hit anyone... and then the siege was over.
Renzo - SR/SwS
Renz - SpS/SwS

And.....some other chars you don't need to know, ha!

Ecthelion

Quote from: Shin on January 19, 2008, 11:03:03 PM
best lie ever
It was when i attacked Wind, when i killed u, i just stand on the balcon and use StW, IV, HB, HB, HB......etc.....and u died. ;)
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Shin

Quote from: Ecthelion on January 19, 2008, 11:12:48 PM
It was when i attacked Wind, when i killed u, i just stand on the balcon and use StW, IV, HB, HB, HB......etc.....and u died. ;)

/t sigdrika or w/e ur name was 'cannot see target' while u were nuking me ofc

p.s add alot more HB please
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Lolita

really good siege!
Last 10min siege
(http://imageshack.us)
(http://imageshack.us)

[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

Ecthelion

Quote from: Shin on January 19, 2008, 11:15:17 PM
/t sigdrika or w/e ur name was 'cannot see target' while u were nuking me ofc

p.s add alot more HB please

But its not my problem, i saw u from the balcon and attacked u....

there is "......etc......" instead more HB. ;)
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

prophecy

V3 you are so funny, think you are all that, you entered castle cuz we let you otherwise you would have died on the battlefield like all others but it would have cost us too much time, and we even decided to let you have castle when asgalus and me where in throne room alone with you engraving, yes you are a lot but you recruited many noobs (even saw f1raikonen in v3 lol) so you are far from what v3 was if they where ever something lol, west coast ftw lol. You say you dont want our trust, then se be it lets see what you do in others siege from now on, we saw we cannot trust you with everyone hitting you you wont live long
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Shin

Quote from: prophecy on January 19, 2008, 11:24:11 PM
V3 you are so funny, think you are all that, you entered castle cuz we let you otherwise you would have died on the battlefield like all others but it would have cost us too much time, and we even decided to let you have castle when asgalus and me where in throne room alone with you engraving, yes you are a lot but you recruited many noobs (even saw f1raikonen in v3 lol) so you are far from what v3 was if they where ever something lol, west coast ftw lol. You say you dont want our trust, then se be it lets see what you do in others siege from now on, we saw we cannot trust you with everyone hitting you you wont live long

damn, i luv when ppl posts random shits
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Renzo

so you are far from what v3 was if they where ever something lol, west coast ftw lol.

And since when WestCoast have anything to do with V3? WestCoast was an old French clan from the Pillage time... the only ex-WestCoast members in v3 today are CrazyNecro (aka Malus), Dave and I... and the 3 of us aren't even playing DNET anymore (not like we used to)
Renzo - SR/SwS
Renz - SpS/SwS

And.....some other chars you don't need to know, ha!

prophecy

probably cuz you dont understand shin, guess its hard for a kid to understand those things, cant believe ppl follow you lol
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Blondy

dont know your nick in game, but one think i know for sure, actualy i loled from your post
you need add some facts, the first is, you would never get in engraving room, when some traitor didnt destroy main crystal, so we were locked in castel, next we must destroy the second gate to go out side

the bigest lol is, when you mean you are better then V3, acutaly you acting in this way, not saying, not writing, but from post i can imagine that you "say that", you were not so good on CS as V3....
you can ask why, reason is simple, i never saw so unorganized fearless on CS as today.... we were 4 in mix party, and you died so fast, one by one, you use buffs on CS?? only asgalus from archers hit me for 4k dmg, mags 500 omg what is that?? w/o warding and m def pot...
ok it was you bad day today, i accept it  ;)

Goruul

Quote from: tzuc on January 19, 2008, 10:25:58 PM
p.s. .. talking about greed now ? ask goruul and their pt about IT golky and what they did ...

i have no idea what are you talking about...
Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

D4vri0za

Wtf? Well arnt you retarded. As Renzo said, Westcoast couldnt have much less to do with this, and as I'm about to say - F1 has been a valued member of V3 for some time now, and was a member well before this new 'reformation' of the clan. No noobs have been recruited.  You "let" V3 in because it "Would have cost you too much time"? That whole point is freaking contradictory, you say we would have died liek a piece of piss, but obviously didnt fancy your chances....

But yeah, the main point in this post is that you are retarded and need to obtain the life-changing award called puberty.

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]