19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss

Started by tzuc, January 19, 2008, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecthelion

Quote from: Blondy on January 19, 2008, 11:46:15 PM
dont know your nick in game, but one think i know for sure, actualy i loled from your post
you need add some facts, the first is, you would never get in engraving room, when some traitor didnt destroy main crystal, so we were locked in castel, next we must destroy the second gate to go out side

the bigest lol is, when you mean you are better then V3, acutaly you acting in this way, not saying, not writing, but from post i can imagine that you "say that", you were not so good on CS as V3....
you can ask why, reason is simple, i never saw so unorganized fearless on CS as today.... we were 4 in mix party, and you died so fast, one by one, you use buffs on CS?? only asgalus from archers hit me for 4k dmg, mags 500 omg what is that?? w/o warding and m def pot...
ok it was you bad day today, i accept it  ;)

agreed, V3 was far better then whole Fearless....
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

tzuc

Quote from: zthrx on January 19, 2008, 11:27:20 PM
and where was the rest? Fearless was at the gates fighting, u were waiting only for done job.

why would we be so stupid as to trying to charge through a TIGHT spot like those gates into a MASS of people on the walls .. and have R and others on our backs ? when the position you see there allows us for MUCH easier defense. v3 is one clan .. not 1 ally ..

"you entered castle cuz we let you otherwise you would have died on the battlefield like all other" .. oh you mean .. you didn't attack us cause you knew it was 100% impossible to even get into the castle having to fight us too besides inspire and R + fanboys .. especially considering we had quite some numbers for 1 clan

p.s. goruul i'm talking about the golky in IT when you pk'ed angramainyu
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

D3V1L5T4R

why are u posting that much bullshits???

first of all: sins is way better than v3, do you rly think differently? ^^ sins > v3
2nd: betryers?? lol, we pushed you back pretty hard.... has nothing to do with betrayers... omg, same excuse everytime... getting boring
3rd: v3 is pure greed, they've proven it sooo often. either you accept it or you prefer to stay blind.

kkthxbye

z0r

Quote from: tzuc on January 19, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

oh stfu, you fckin faggots always assume you deserve everything and owe nothing. we brought 3+ pties to siege and decided to work with fearless ... glaciuz started to engrave after announcement for 5 minute till siege conclusion ... and it takes 5 minutes to engrave, i told windphoenix to sleep him, it was my call at that moment. when turra was first engraving we could have stopped him than ... after holding throne room .. hmm .. how much ? 20 minutes .. fearless just walked in with 1 pt and assumed heh ... we deserve this castle

no one asked v3 anything about what we want but you gratefully assumed our help ... v3 is no one's pet and does not feel the need to suck up to anyone

p.s. .. talking about greed now ? ask goruul and their pt about IT golky and what they did ...

look at this.. 1 v3 calling "fag" another 1, when they accecpt war whit Second WS clan, but never whit the first clan , cuz "this is they tactics" like Eleese cancel boots proz0r said...

prophecy

v3 wont fight fair dont expect that lol, and they always hit from back when ppl are almost dead already, then they act omg we are the best. We fearless cleared the way for you loosers, and WE took heavy looses, thats why you went all the way to engraving room unscathed, and dave i wish i was still in puberty, then i wouldnt be the one having to take care of my monsters i call kids :)
im 32.... And if you think otherwise we can organise any pvp you want between us
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

PooBoo

Quote from: prophecy on January 20, 2008, 12:30:10 AM
v3 wont fight fair dont expect that lol, and they always hit from back when ppl are almost dead already, then they act omg we are the best. We fearless cleared the way for you loosers, and WE took heavy looses, thats why you went all the way to engraving room unscathed, and dave i wish i was still in puberty, then i wouldnt be the one having to take care of my monsters i call kids :)
im 32.... And if you think otherwise we can organise any pvp you want between us
roflmao explains everything for me
the delicious cake is a lie

Parabol

Quote from: zthrx on January 19, 2008, 11:27:20 PM
and where was the rest? Fearless was at the gates fighting, u were waiting only for done job.

I couldn't participate this week... RL > l2 :) and I'm not gonna say who acted how etc.
about the gates and other shitty things that V3 came for done job...
ever occured to you that it was planned to be done this way?? believe me it was... way earlier... what's the point of getting ivolved in the zerg fights if you know that others will clean the way for you?
being sneaky ftw. think more do less...

btw don't forget V3 is a single clan not an ally. I doubt any of you (clans) tried to fight everyone. I'm also pretty sure you'd die way faster than we do. nobody says we're the best and we can own whole server yet we surely have sth to say. like we did it today during XP event on FG and in LOA entrance

koszmara

uhm so who take castle :D?? I have no idea.....

PADNIJ DE/TYR
jazdator SPS/TK
koszmara TH/DA
aramzsok HE/WL

dest

Quote from: Blondy on January 19, 2008, 10:11:45 PM
for a week i said lol V3 wtf???? but after this CS they can count as a clan  :)

great CS but i would know what give fearless to soulles clan for breaking the main crystal  :P, peace

soulless came after 1h

Probocis

gg zthrx you owned then with your pic's +1 for ya

iNs

Quote from: Probocis on January 20, 2008, 01:09:36 AM
gg zthrx you owned then with your pic's +1 for ya

LOL probocis @ ur sig, 4.5 mb lol
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Probocis

Quote from: iNs on January 20, 2008, 01:28:44 AM
LOL probocis @ ur sig, 4.5 mb lol
i know thats sux but still is cool for me :)