News:

Main Menu

Aden Siege, 27.01.2008

Started by gogog, January 27, 2008, 08:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondy

Quote from: bakoo on January 28, 2008, 10:12:15 AM
We was like tsunami (Goruul's words)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

agree with you even our stongest party couldnt hold you, but at the end we found recipe for it :P

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Blondy

Quote from: Pride on January 28, 2008, 11:25:39 AM
And here is the biggest misstake at whole siege.... Killing gate is just S T U P I D. Gate is too little to enter and 1x OL inside + healers and all attackers are pwned by debuffs + ppl dont know how to "go inside" and they all stay at faking bridge :O

agree with you, we would do that but somone must be at flags  :P

to tommek, it was not about numbers, this castel siege you play as aV - you had ppl, you had organization, you had wtf all best players from SINS there. when we fighting agains you i saw many old nicky from SINS, and i told on TS wtf?? this is what?? what they are doing here?? you played as a team you deserve ADEN, but dont worry it would be hard CS to keep your lovely ADEN catel  ;)

btw. wts Baium rings, pm me  :P  ::)

Blondy

Quote from: Kamillo29 on January 28, 2008, 11:41:44 AM
recall? xD

somethink in this word, but recall is a fast word for this  ;) KAMIKAZE  ;D

Pride

Quote from: Kamillo29 on January 28, 2008, 11:41:44 AM
recall? xD
Hehe /useskill return is ftw rly ;D
On the on of siege i was running near castle and when i look on my ass and i saw that a loooooooooooooooooooooooot of sins/temps are going fallow me, bonika and vaisdadz0r (stupid fast dworf ;p) after that Hamsting "aaaa" ... return :)
Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]
PridePL - PR/BD [OFF]

Quido

Quote from: Blondy on January 28, 2008, 11:49:31 AM
somethink in this word, but recall is a fast word for this  ;) KAMIKAZE  ;D
but it still wasnt effective
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

eklund

And here is the biggest misstake at whole siege.... Killing gate is just S T U P I D. Gate is too little to enter and 1x OL inside + healers and all attackers are pwned by debuffs + ppl dont know how to "go inside" and they all stay at faking bridge :O

thats exactly what happened, i got some screens but on another comp, i will show you later :P

Khaot

Quote from: Deneb_Dkrz on January 28, 2008, 04:50:40 AM
lol... we were not zerging :) our number was like same number BUT u could not organized or your strategy were not really good... xD that's all ^^ gf

Deneb again wrong, but istn important.More important was no organisation..there was mistake.

Deneb_Dkrz

Quote from: Khaot on January 28, 2008, 05:03:23 PM
Deneb again wrong, but istn important.More important was no organisation..there was mistake.

well i know what was your mistake but im not going to say it cause,  u've to find out by yourselves if we were "more than u" wasn't in all the siege cause temp wasn't in the first rushes and they we're going out and coming...

they couldn't do something else it was last 20min and take walls down takes too much time

Pride

Quote from: Deneb_Dkrz on January 28, 2008, 07:46:43 PM
they couldn't do something else it was last 20min and take walls down takes too much time
Ok np we could rush by gate also BUT why the fak they can not move I N S I D E ? What you can do if you stay at bridge? I can tell you... nothing.
Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]
PridePL - PR/BD [OFF]

eklund

Quote from: Pride on January 28, 2008, 07:54:03 PM
Ok np we could rush by gate also BUT why the fak they can not move I N S I D E ? What you can do if you stay at bridge? I can tell you... nothing.
cuz they were rooted ^^

Asgalus

Quote from: Pride on January 28, 2008, 07:54:03 PM

cuz of the clans that were present.  i have TONS of screens of these players in fearless STUCK and IMMOBILIZED on bridges infront of doors blocking us the way...
why?  no idea.  Probably to block the followers and stop the attack.  it was getting me crazy in the past.  And like I almost always say in ventrilo:

"if they get to the doors, we will have a little break, because they will be stuck there... they wont move...complete blockage...."

once again, same old story... with us or against us, there is things that will never change.

:)

take care.