News:

Main Menu

26.01.2006 A.D Goddart

Started by SoulSaver, January 26, 2008, 01:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 28, 2008, 05:51:41 PM
and who should have taken it?

seriously, on that day there was no chance to take aden... on days before and maybe on following days but for sure not at that day
Dunno, if all attackers would simply go for attacking and not rape each other at their own flag, think you would have lost it xD No matter who would have got it.

tzuc

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 28, 2008, 05:49:35 PM
and if oren wouldn't have been on same day as aden v3 won't have a castle now... so: better be happy

/care .. if duxel had oren at another time with goddard / aden he would have lost it for sure ... and if oren would be in single day don't be so sure v3 didn't have a chance
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

PvtStuka

Quote from: tzuc on January 28, 2008, 05:57:23 PM
/care .. if duxel had oren at another time with goddard / aden he would have lost it for sure ... and if oren would be in single day don't be so sure v3 didn't have a chance

dont bother replying to him, he is busy touching monkeys

Astramael      [db/tr]

Asgalus

Quote from: Sali on January 27, 2008, 02:13:58 AM
hah yea right,Asga had sooooo greate idea to take hes doggies to ally sec b4 siege and dissmis them all just after siege... heh hes scared to be zerg everyday?

I took Lemonsquad in ally like at everysieges... why?  cuz we use mass rez and regen CP...they can take benefits from it.

they are 20 in their clan.  8 were online.

Sins : 31
WS: 7
Lemonsquad 8

total : 45.  i checked at least 7-8 times.  WS said they were up to 9 (i doubt it)... reaching the 47-48 that Prophecy announced.

Asgalus

Quote from: tzuc on January 28, 2008, 05:57:23 PM

Duxel would have lost against a party of Elpies... regardless the name of it.

common,

who is impressed by killing duxel...
plz dont tell me you impressed yourself.

I like duxel, because he is a clown, not for his skillz.

KmD

Quote from: Asgalus on January 29, 2008, 08:30:19 AM
Duxel would have lost against a party of Elpies... regardless the name of it.

common,

who is impressed by killing duxel...
plz dont tell me you impressed yourself.

I like duxel, because he is a clown, not for his skillz.

the action was after duxel lost it so
actually it was massive zerg which couldnt pass far then 1st gates xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl