Web Analytics
16/17.II.2008 Dion/Giran/Gludio and Innadril

News:

Main Menu

16/17.II.2008 Dion/Giran/Gludio and Innadril

Started by darkling, February 17, 2008, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

I will not comment on Saturdays sieges cos they were one of the worst ones I have ever seen on NM (4 or 5 disconnects WTF) but Innadril today was one of the most enjoyable sieges I have seen in the last weeks :D We just came to have some fun and we made a lot of pvps and ofc had a lot of fun, some screenies below. Btw. duxel -> its nice you have scammed the castle from Marvels, enjoy it for now :C

P.S. Thanks to all for participating in the sieges.
P.S.2. Duxel castle scammer.

<3 texture bugs, 15 seconds later Gemik engraved for the first time:

I ordered Stelk to take this strategic poition and jump down on Sins healers heads:D:

The castle was taken by Gemik for the second time, a bit of a traffick jam in hunters village Xd:

Bonus from after gludio siege on saturday:D :

RobinBlake - On a little break.

prophecy

yeah was a very fun siege, many many pvps. And was fun watching v3 having no idea what to do running like chicken with no heads :)    A shame we miscalculated the time left on siege due to the dc, otherwise we would have waited a bit to take it last time... But was still a very fun sunday morning :)
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Kamillo29

Quote from: prophecy on February 17, 2008, 08:27:21 PM
And was fun watching v3 having no idea what to do running like chicken with no heads :) 

Becouse we went there with 1pt and some randoms just for fun..and funny was watching u flameing on hero that we killed u on siege zone rolfmao

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Virnon

That guy never loses a chance to flame v3 doesn't he? I wonder who from us pwned him so bad that's he's still feeling the pain.
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/ilovejesusbannergif.gif/][/URL]

Pawciu

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Pawciu

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 17, 2008, 10:43:38 PM
gz for scam castle? oO

maybe... i was offline in siege time....  :-\....
fact is.. about Duxel has castle....  :P

€Lc€

Quote from: darkling on February 17, 2008, 08:07:20 PM

I ordered Stelk to take this strategic poition and jump down on Sins healers heads:D:

haha rofl good one.. gotta take care next time ;P

funny siege overall ^^

leobruno

About "scam"... Im was Lord of Innadril, and play in the same ally of Duxel, we lose castle, and duxel take back... but Im in engrave room and starts the ruller 2-3 sec after duxel... and he dont stop engrave. Btw, we leave ally after siege ...

@RobinBlake: Check u pm biba

Endorama

Quote from: prophecy on February 17, 2008, 08:27:21 PM
And was fun watching v3 having no idea what to do running like chicken with no heads :)
wonder what u were gonna do, when u r on a siege w/o even 2 full parties,and every1 else on the siege is against u ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Ondall

Quote from: Endorama on February 18, 2008, 03:43:12 PM
wonder what u were gonna do, when u r on a siege w/o even 2 full parties,and every1 else on the siege is against u ;)

heh - nothing new man, nothing new...
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

TomekAlmighty

Nice siege, i really enjoyed it... gratz to duxel lol xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"