News:

Main Menu

JADEDGD Movie

Started by JADEDGD, February 18, 2008, 04:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JADEDGD

StX

[URL=http://imageshack.s][/URL]

HeroesLetales - Santako - The Wild Divine - Ordo Tenebrarum ...

Out from L2

Golradyr

doesnt switch make shot delay? :P to many running, to much weight
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

wildpussy

since ur PP/TH u could buff ur self better  :P

JADEDGD

its good when someone rite what i make whrong for that i am grateful.
wildpussy i gess u have more expirience then me and u could tell me how to buff my self and if u can make one movie
and everybody see it coz i cant find movie that TH/PP play and beter if u make one pls dont use bow only dager tnk u

JADEDGD

lol 800 mb

sry for that but i am new at this and i use one program that i havent learn it yet (Ulead VideoStudio 11)
if know beter pls tell me but i will try to see how to comprece files for less then 3 days.....
with that size i comprece it for 33 min but if i change optnions and try beter to comprece time for that begin to grow too much
and damm pc that i have is not so bad  :-\

JADEDGD

doesnt switch make shot delay? Tongue to many running, to much weight

tnk u for that good post  :)
i have much to learn for pvp and soon i will do only this but for now i have to finish few things with this char.

tolete

Quote from: JADEDGD on February 20, 2008, 08:34:32 AM
lol 800 mb

sry for that but i am new at this and i use one program that i havent learn it yet (Ulead VideoStudio 11)
if know beter pls tell me but i will try to see how to comprece files for less then 3 days.....
with that size i comprece it for 33 min but if i change optnions and try beter to comprece time for that begin to grow too much
and damm pc that i have is not so bad  :-\

next time use Fraps, nice pvp  ;)

JADEDGD

i use fraps but after that  editing is litle hard when u never did such think before i am learning to make it beter

tolete

Quote from: JADEDGD on February 20, 2008, 03:00:23 PM
i use fraps but after that  editing is litle hard when u never did such think before i am learning to make it beter

when u end fraps use movie maker and u can compress ur film

Example: 800mb -> 90mb

tolete

PoToSi

Rendering quaility has nothing to do to recording quaility.

Last call to war of Lopes and mine are recorded on low details and both of em got a high quality.

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...