Web Analytics
GG @ oren siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

GG @ oren siege

Started by tzuc, February 23, 2008, 09:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Endorama

yea the very first rush was the best,there were so many R's that i couldnt even target,coz i was lagging as hell,and still we owned em all.but well i dont think even if we didnt ally with envy,that R could had taken the castle

GJ addiction!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WindPhoenix

You can observe Veislay wanking in the back.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

i was on minimal frame option >.<
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Endorama

here u go wind :P
(http://imageshack.us)

orc in mage skin sits freakin awesome on a throne
(http://imageshack.us)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Wake

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 23, 2008, 11:20:52 PM

You can observe Veislay wanking in the back.

omg, he IS wanking hahaha
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

darkling

Maybe if people would listen to what I have to say on ally chat, the siege outcome would have been different.

After the second rush we would of course try again more times, but since the rest of the server came to help v3 (v3 who is 'fighting' with whole server) we decided to have some fun at goddard. Ofc both sieges were at least a bit enjoyable, too bad my pc was frozen with 1 fps </3
RobinBlake - On a little break.

darkling

RobinBlake - On a little break.

Renzo

Quote from: darkling on February 24, 2008, 01:36:13 AM
Maybe if people would listen to what I have to say on ally chat, the siege outcome would have been different.

After the second rush we would of course try again more times, but since the rest of the server came to help v3 (v3 who is 'fighting' with whole server) we decided to have some fun at goddard. Ofc both sieges were at least a bit enjoyable, too bad my pc was frozen with 1 fps </3

Yeah they did help us... but it's not because we are friends, but because they hate Rebellion as well :)
It's called "having enemies in common".
Renzo - SR/SwS
Renz - SpS/SwS

And.....some other chars you don't need to know, ha!

Knock

Lol, strange siege ever... just 1 real rush, and we beat u. Then WS was fighing with SINS +katamorons all the time and we were only watchin cuz all was helping us lol, I still dont understand why >.< I told u they gona flame us "asslickers of WS/sins//katamorons" lolol
Well only they can confirm it... I declared war to sins/WS/katamorons long time ago, u tihnk we asked them for help at siege? xD For siege vs R? :)))
Tzuc ftw, playing shino and killing ppl, healing/buffing by Yee and playing WoW aswell xD
Nothing Else Matters

DreamCraft

Quote from: Renzo on February 24, 2008, 01:59:32 AM
Yeah they did help us... but it's not because we are friends, but because they hate Rebellion as well :)
It's called "having enemies in common".

rebellion enemys of envy, V3, TEMP, so logical you all are friends :D

Endorama

Quote from: DreamCraft on February 24, 2008, 09:48:16 AM
rebellion enemys of envy, V3, TEMP, so logical you all are friends :D
so logical u r still more than all of us ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE