Web Analytics
Goddard-23-2-08 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Goddard-23-2-08

Started by thehero, February 23, 2008, 11:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preva

Nice Siege gratz for TEMP !!! (GODART WILL BE OUR FOREVER) But iam still thinkig ... What Immortalz was do on thiis siege, they assecure Rebelion ?? or wanna die only. I dunno
and minus for REBELION on all line (defeat bu v3 in oren and by temp in Goddart) You must call for Duxel help again and make new Inspire IN 3 allys meybe you can win some sieges;)

DreamCraft

Quote from: Preva on February 25, 2008, 12:38:07 PM

and minus for REBELION on all line (defeat bu v3 in oren and by temp in Goddart) You must call for Duxel help again and make new Inspire IN 3 allys meybe you can win some sieges;)

lol that was best joke on the forum ever  ;D, they make mistake at oren, but you get totaly raped at goddart  ;), to bad they wasnt signet for the siege, they got 2 times the unbeatable goddart castel w/o help from the rest of the server, cant talk about you  ::)

Suicidal

Nice Siege gratz for TEMP !!! (GODART WILL BE OUR FOREVER) But iam still thinkig ... What Immortalz was do on thiis siege, they assecure Rebelion ?? or wanna die only. I dunno
Wouldn't be so sure about that, as history proves, all great empires will fall in time... But I wouldn't call your clan/ally an empire, so probably you will fall even sooner ^^
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

Weezer

Godart?!? This is a new Castle on L2?!?  :D

We came just for fun on Goddard, and we manage to get on Engrave Room... gz for TheHeroes for a nice fight, and -1 for usual flamers that like to talk about things that they don't know a shit.

darkling

(GODART WILL BE OUR FOREVER)

It has fallen already twice, it can fall again ;-p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Astri

Quote from: Suicidal on February 25, 2008, 12:49:47 PM
Wouldn't be so sure about that, as history proves, all great empires will fall in time... But I wouldn't call your clan/ally an empire, so probably you will fall even sooner ^^

Yea, all you have to do is to run like a dog behind the zerg...

Quote from: Weezer on February 25, 2008, 12:56:47 PM
Godart?!? This is a new Castle on L2?!?  :D

We came just for fun on Goddard, and we manage to get on Engrave Room... gz for TheHeroes for a nice fight, and -1 for usual flamers that like to talk about things that they don't know a shit.

You was registered with czhorde2 or something...

Quote from: darkling on February 25, 2008, 02:21:13 PM

It has fallen already twice, it can fall again ;-p

Robin, what i like on you is that you are always in the first line of zerg , dieing first but at least you inspire the others  ;D
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

Preva

Quote from: DreamCraft on February 25, 2008, 12:48:14 PM
lol that was best joke on the forum ever  ;D, they make mistake at oren, but you get totaly raped at goddart  ;), to bad they wasnt signet for the siege, they got 2 times the unbeatable goddart castel w/o help from the rest of the server, cant talk about you  ::)

Ye youcan insolt me as many time as you wish but remeber:
Temp have Goddard(sory for mistake) V3 have Oren and rebelion still have nothing
they can only post: (to bad wasnt signet, if envy dont help, if not bed weather, if not downtime, if if if if)
Pls stop post IF and do something ...

Weezer

Quote from: Astri on February 25, 2008, 02:24:39 PM
You was registered with czhorde2 or something...

CH2 and another alt clan from CH, but none of both leaders was online, so we came just for the fun.

Quote from: Preva on February 25, 2008, 02:28:32 PM
Ye youcan insolt me as many time as you wish but remeber:
Temp have Goddart(sory for mistake) V3 have Oren and rebelion still have nothing
they can only post: (to bad wasnt signet, if envy dont help, if not bed weather, if not downtime, if if if if)
Pls stop post IF and do something ...

Try to write again... ;)

And Rebellion have Dion... pls stop flaming IF u don't even know what u talking about...  :D

thehero

as a last word oon this i want to say that we defended with 70 players
it means only 30% was online and what ever u say about mistakes and shit i just telling this
70 ppl did this to you.
as for ch2 leader someone sayed wasnt on this is just a lie a, delf archer was kissing the ground on north siege area entrance .
gn and robin i can make a reservetion for a suite in castle for the summer .
whith garden vew and vip service and pesonal maid,buttler,and chef
;D
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

DreamCraft

Quote from: thehero on February 25, 2008, 09:51:26 PM
as for ch2 leader someone sayed wasnt on this is just a lie a, delf archer was kissing the ground on north siege area entrance .

yep that true and you know why?? dual box ftl, hard to play on dual heal and run with another char which acont cames during we w8 in engraving room  :-\

thehero

Quote from: Suicidal on February 25, 2008, 12:49:47 PM
we are not an empire we never been one we will never be .
we are just some bored mature guys that try to find some relax in l2 .
we dont have rules we dont have fear, we dont like orders and bla bla bla we dont have to prove anything .
we dont scare we dont threat. we are just a bored company .
many ppl join us and they say we are not a good ally many say that we are selfish many more that we suck many try to understand us but a few make it .
we dont like cheats we hate cheaters . we dont recrouit unless we see he-she is same mature bored person like us.
we dont like politics and nacionalism and we have been flamed for this .
we like football and is the only reason we argue in clan :P
we respect our enemies (exept duxel ofcourse) we are sad to see ppl leave server ,we know that one day we will stop too.
i just wonder what are we ?
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

darkling

Quote from: thehero on February 25, 2008, 09:51:26 PM
gn and robin i can make a reservetion for a suite in castle for the summer .
whith garden vew and vip service and pesonal maid,buttler,and chef
;D

All for me ? wow! : O
RobinBlake - On a little break.