Web Analytics
GG @ oren siege - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

GG @ oren siege

Started by tzuc, February 23, 2008, 09:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suicidal

Was nice siege, beginning of Oren was really nice, after that weird stuff happend, people started to come from nowhere helping and atkin others o_O
Ended up with a zerg, was fun anyhow.

gf
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

Sifacil

Tbh, we went there to have some fun. And belive me we did, i never laugh so much playing this game like last saturday...ty everyone for giving us so much fun.

GF & <3
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Endorama

Quote from: darkling on February 24, 2008, 04:26:48 PM
I dont know where you got all this info from, but my clanmates are not blind so if we win a pvp while having more people we dont say 'owned' but we say 'gf'. As a mather of fact we always say gg or gf but in all the cases we are getting flamed back, no mather if we win or loose, so maybe you ment some other allies lol.
well u might say "gf,gg" and so on,but its only u .and what about the others of ur clan/ally?;)

ps:u r one of the enemies who i respect,exactly for that behavior of urs,but u aint alone in that ally ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

jygh

Quote from: Endorama on February 26, 2008, 07:42:55 AM
well u might say "gf,gg" and so on,but its only u .and what about the others of ur clan/ally?;)

ps:u r one of the enemies who i respect,exactly for that behavior of urs,but u aint alone in that ally ;)

what about me nub ? :P ( jyghjhj ) :* gf / gg :D
  Nightmare 30x

Endorama

Quote from: jygh on February 26, 2008, 03:20:45 PM

what about me nub ? :P ( jyghjhj ) :* gf / gg :D
cry me a river ,hoe x) u=nad -no respect for nabs
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE