March 1st Innadril / Giran - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

March 1st Innadril / Giran

Started by williams, March 01, 2008, 10:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetrad3r

Quote from: z0r on March 02, 2008, 03:14:26 AM
btw, is hard to breath when at the same time u lick a Donator ass?  i ask this cuz i remember emtee saying "shizoku retarded kid bla bla bla", or azga asking Nitopami to disolve his clan and take the good players on lEnvy, and now? they take giran to pay to Addiction whit Aden? that was the greats sins?.  Gz, "legends"..  tss... ::)

;D
            Don't argue with the server controllers   ;)

About siege...maybe at the beginning we had the number on our side, but lately, after WS lost the castle, in the next rushes the number was even. I saw "the controllers" power in the beginning when they were staying like chickens between flags, none rushing the gates, or inner court, waiting for the others to make the "dirty job"; maybe this is their style, they always had some "canon meat" to use...right now they are kinda alone...and none Envy them ;).
            Any clan that was kicked from Fearless lately proved itself better than "leading clan": V3>SINS (no discussion here!), CH>SINS (only Temp asslicking/Frka mental disease+other random pigeons kept SINS at surface)...and now...im pretty sure that without some serious asswhitening from Envy on Addiction's pants WS>Envy...and you all know why? V3/CH/WS played for fun and thats something different from farming.
            Anyway thats my personal opinion, game politics instead...will have own course.

PS       prophecy, when you're using the word "pathetic"...look in the mirror.
           Goruul, what's so funny?  You better go and make some screens with ppl using switch on Anth (that RB ruined 3 alliances for you...isn't strange? ).

BlondySK

i would actualy know who goes in this days to CS?? isnt boring to w8 2h till some bot clan came to attack?
i imagine when BH comes here there would be some change on this server, but nothing happens, they play "we are pwners" whores and make deal whit bigest zerg on NM. i would know who is agains who now, becouse i see it actualy so: FTR vs Envy,BH,V3,Temp and dunno who else on their site

have fun to pvp agains elpys on talking island  ;D

Nekobasu

Quote from: williams on March 02, 2008, 04:59:22 AM
^^ ofc

you should come play some NM, its awesome :P

nice emoticon..
i believe the emoticon, not you..  :'(

Putotapon  : (Fortune Seeker / Maestro) 84 - Mystic Muse 80 - Phoenix Knight 80 - Doomcryer 80

Quido

Quote from: thetrad3r on March 01, 2008, 11:04:04 PM
         I'm still waiting to see them achieving something alone on this server, beside Baium.
         Gratz to Addiction, this ally is rolling well, without any help atm ( i can't say the same thing for the "up-quoted").

You are an idiot, no offence. We got aden with 2 clans (legion +sins) , we hold it for several weeks, after fenix finally got it with 3full ally's and more then with 300 people. 4weeks and it was ours again (fearless - 7clans +nm finest helped) In NM history SINS is the clan that hold aden for the longest time (even aVatars for less)

now some facts

-SINS got 70% of baiums ever killed here
-SINS killed antharas more times then any other clan
-SINS ally (fearless) had always a castle , but usually 2 ( and I remamber we had even 3 for some time)
-SINS clan is the most richest clan ever on NM
-SINS clan has the biggest amount of heroes then any other clan
-SINS has the biggest amount of RB jewels (included valakas necklases)

Now tell me what u and ur shitty clan ever achieved. I bet Ill laugh at you.
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Kamillo29

I still remeber that in c3 Sins was small clan just for friends ;P

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

BlondySK

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 10:13:18 AM
You are an idiot, no offence. We got aden with 2 clans (legion +sins) , we hold it for several weeks, after fenix finally got it with 3full ally's and more then with 300 people. 4weeks and it was ours again (fearless - 7clans +nm finest helped) In NM history SINS is the clan that hold aden for the longest time (even aVatars for less)

now some facts

-SINS ally (fearless) had always a castle , but usually 2 ( and I remamber we had even 3 for some time)

add. sins needed whole server to got this ;D, btw when valakas would be allowed, sins would be 3rd clan with most Boss jew  ;)

Quido

Quote from: BlondySK on March 02, 2008, 09:50:47 AM
i would actualy know who goes in this days to CS?? isnt boring to w8 2h till some bot clan came to attack?
i imagine when BH comes here there would be some change on this server, but nothing happens, they play "we are pwners" whores and make deal whit bigest zerg on NM. i would know who is agains who now, becouse i see it actualy so: FTR vs Envy,BH,V3,Temp and dunno who else on their site

have fun to pvp agains elpys on talking island  ;D
the problem is that there are ppl that r comming on sieges, whats even funnier, we have more ally's and more sides then before

-addicted ally
-rebelion ally (still there is, even w/o  czh)
-temp ally
-playboy ally (bigger then b4)

resultion : stfu, you think that with clan of insulting exploiters and wankers like you is the server gone? nah it isnt, its even more fun.
                Even your words are completly wrong, BH aint dealing with zergs, if ur that dumb to call 1clan (ENVY) a zerg dont even post here
                Couse you still didnt get that TEMP are against us and Katamaran with their ally (playboys) too and even WS too. Go on ISOGAMES
                to meet your fenix friends.

ps: cya in 50days

Nekobasu

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 10:13:18 AM

now some facts

So proud of your successes on a private server.

Putotapon  : (Fortune Seeker / Maestro) 84 - Mystic Muse 80 - Phoenix Knight 80 - Doomcryer 80

Kamillo29

Quote from: Nekobasu on March 02, 2008, 10:22:09 AM
So proud of your successes on a private server.
lol.. NM got nice number of peepz..so ye its kinda success ;P small but always =)

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

BlondySK

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 10:21:59 AM
resultion : stfu, you think that with clan of insulting exploiters and wankers like you is the server gone? nah it isnt, its even more fun.
                Even your words are completly wrong, BH aint dealing with zergs, if ur that dumb to call 1clan (ENVY) a zerg dont even post here
                Couse you still didnt get that TEMP are against us and Katamaran with their ally (playboys) too and even WS too. Go on ISOGAMES
                to meet your fenix friends.

ps: cya in 50days

we exploit less then your clan everybody knows that. you saied for long time ago that temp is agains you, it can be true but so many times you got raped bey our clan on baium you call first temp, why? :)

in less than 50 days we have on isogames better equip as on NM, but no mana pots sux

Quido

Quote from: BlondySK on March 02, 2008, 10:17:35 AM
add. sins needed whole server to got this ;D, btw when valakas would be allowed, sins would be 3rd clan with most Boss jew  ;)
omg ur a prick

aden : we get alone with legion  (against fenix+fenix2+eclipse)
2time aden: we got with ally fearless +nm finest (against fenix+fenix2+eclipse)
3time aden SINS+WS (against nobody but we defendwed several times against zergs)

rb jewelery : even every baium we camped alone , sometimes came some noobs calling themselfs "horde" and started to cry that tzhey dont give any dmg  = no drops even no crystals
antharases : SINS+ws (ws were active only at night and our show up was better usually)
heroes: how can any1 get help us to be a hero? Isnt there other clan (forgot the name) that is joining class based couse they have no chance to beat SINS?

Quido

Quote from: BlondySK on March 02, 2008, 10:28:14 AM
we exploit less then your clan everybody knows that. you saied for long time ago that temp is agains you, it can be true but so many times you got raped bey our clan on baium you call first temp, why? :)

in less than 50 days we have on isogames better equip as on NM, but no mana pots sux
Ok tell me the exploit sins use (stop these bullshits about shwitching, we bring on antharas only mages)

ps: do you know who we fought yesterday shitface? playboys+temp