Giran 1st March, Nef says bb - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Giran 1st March, Nef says bb

Started by Nefacio, March 02, 2008, 12:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaot

Quote from: Sifacil on March 06, 2008, 03:40:07 PM
Life in Rumania must be freaking boring if u find exciting having an ex asking for money every 2 days :P
ROFLMAO!  +1

thehero

Quote from: Nefacio on March 02, 2008, 12:59:36 PM
I will start a new topic of this cause I feel like. If u dont like it u can go to hell and ofc not read it.

Some weeks ago I decided to stop playing L2 and I 've done it. Nevertless I stick to my ppl, I have most WS members on msn and I consider several of them true friends, after all we shared with some more than 3 years of this game.

So then, I was always aware of the situation of the server, I red my own clan forum and I chat with my ex-m8 and my actual friends often. So then I was aware that my fella clan leave the ally with SINS and ofc I never doubt about what Asgalus would do if this day ever come, lick other clan asses to give the image as the SINS clan prevail and so it happen. Nevertless I couldnt imagine this will go that far, seriously v3+SINS BIG LOL at that. Its funny how this thing end to be; SINS require of the assistance of 3 (or 4) clans to do what WS only did in the past ( yes we took Giran with only WS+SINS). Plus (really I cannot stop laughing that this), they Mass recruit before the siege LOL, Caraotero and Morfeo inside SINS hahahha at that.

So I left L2 for good but with a true smile on my face, my clan, the clan I created myself, the clan I lead for  so much time continue with the same idea it was created, yes we lost the castle (finnaly, only almost 2 years owning one).

As for the siege, u can think whatever u want, but the final true is that on the defenders side, was only WS clan, Katamaran clan with 12 ppl online, 5 Inmortals and some Temp (Im almost sure there was less than 5); that against SINS, BlackHand, l3ggion, Myst? and ofc V3. No matter what do u want to think, that there were "fair" numbers this is the ultimate True, and after we lost the castle we did only one rush to try to get it back, when we realise it was impossible to do so. Rest of the rushes were only for fun ,with no idea to get the castle back, and with much less members that were at the beginning. But if u still want to think there were "equal" numbers if that really makes u feel better, then I will gladly agree with u :) cause I know u NEED to beilieve it. Personally I would love to see only SINS attacking WS, I would really like to see the ressult on this, but no, Asgalus cannot even dream of the idea of losing agaisn an ex-ally member, that would be a big punch for him.

My most sincere respect on some SINS members like Tomek, Diabo, Libentina (despite of this lack of folowing a leader order, still really good guys), Hustler (my dear and true m8), Devilstar (no word can describe this guy, he is just one of the kindest TRUE friend I discover on L2), Shamanick and Deneb (maricos del orto uds saben q nosotros les caemos mejores q cualquiera de su clan :]) and Emtee (respect u on every mean, but leadership is something u born with and if u intend to have it, u must start with ur guys follow ur oders w/o asking why).

Same as for the V3 members that have principals and refuse joining the SINS for help, Elesse, Knock, Tzuc (I know u dont care at all :] glad u are taking the game like that), Dave and some others Im missing. Deadlysin u have no idea on how to command a clan, the better u could do is insist Tzuc to lead V3 and then the clan would be invencible.

Anywayt, thx for giving me this final siege, I enjoy watching SINS going so LOW, too bad that some moderator erased Elesse's post with the screens, if u got to see them, u know then how desperate they were.

Thx for the fun
More Thx to my Dears clan mates and Friends.

Bye Bye NM server
behind your bitter filled with disapointment word there is a hidden truth.
a truth that many of us have faced many times here .
a real bad felling ,like a fishbone stuck in your neck and u cant swalow,
like an agressive moskito in a hot summer night over your head dosent let you sleep.
i never knew you and i wont but after read this i have no other thing to do but to respect you.
i respect you cos at the end u got the balls to give the punch on the blade .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Knock

lol, after all is still a computer game so chill with all this "big words" cuz its kinda stupid.. :)
Nothing Else Matters