Giran 1st March, Nef says bb - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Giran 1st March, Nef says bb

Started by Nefacio, March 02, 2008, 12:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z0r

Quote from: Shin on March 02, 2008, 03:28:44 PM
This shit is gay, I left for like 3 weeks for some secret reasons and v3 is with SkINS i mean wtf ..me..helping...those motherfreakers? so the only thing i did on the siege was walking around watching them fags using BH ally which i dont know the  name to get a castle cuz they cant do it alone like v3 did  and went to inna after the first rush well to resume everything I Hate SkINS cept quido and consider yourself lucky that we(well excluding me) helped you against ur old dogs.

true sins killa forever.

jajaja

/aplausse

<3 shin, even if u dont love me.

btw, "old Dogs", i think they found a new 1 dog... called bh

FeelmyBow

Quote from: z0r on March 02, 2008, 04:45:58 PM
jajaja

/aplausse

<3 shin, even if u dont love me.

get your tongue out of his ass please, and you don't know anything about this so please mind your own business
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

TomekAlmighty

Good luck and enjoy the life nef  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

z0r

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 02, 2008, 05:08:33 PM
get your tongue out of his ass please, and you don't know anything about this so please mind your own business

i know old v3 hates a lot Envy, and new v3 ( like you  ::)) wanna lick theyr asses...  :-\

darkling

A great leader is leaving, Bye Bye Nefa =/ ....
RobinBlake - On a little break.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: z0r on March 02, 2008, 05:39:08 PM
i know old v3 hates a lot Envy, and new v3 ( like you  ::)) wanna lick theyr asses...  :-\

you gotta be kidding me, who the said im new V3 huh? ive been in V3 for a long time. i know Shizoku since ages, so don't post bullsh1t if you don't know anything. and what makes you think i "lick theyre ass" you don't know anything about conversations etc. so first get some normal information before you start posting dumb sh1t.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

SightZ

It's sad that your farwell speech comes through as a flame to sins... Your clan did have its glory days and there were times when WH - Sins alliance was something to be feared. However you seem to forget the lack of support we were receiving from you on a constant basis, our complaints went unheard in the recent past. 2-3 WH online to help US at sieges on a regular basis, while we always had respectable numbers to help you.

Then there's the case of why we fell through, remember this all started because of an Olympiad disagreement, and what set it off, during Oren siege your clan attacked Libentina, what the freak do you think our response was gonna be? Take responsability for your own freak ups please. It's always easier to blame and say "it's their fault", sorry, you freaked up.

Our new alliance isn't with V3, but with BlackHand, as I see it, V3 is part of that ally and we have to put differences aside. We may not all like it but it will happen. It's funny seeing Shinoku's comment in this thread, considering he used to be part of Sins when he was still eating his own snot. But hey, you do what you think you should do...

On that note, Nef, you reap what you sow, have a good life.

Original Sin

cristianvernal

mass zerg.....plz ress?!

we did what we can, it would be nice to see envy vs ws only, no external clans.....anyway, nefa u know we lov u and u know that u r better lider that the one that lead us now.....hehehehehehe xDDD

just kidding xD

goodspeed nefa for the second time 8(

xmaaadx

Wake

Quote from: z0r on March 02, 2008, 04:45:58 PM

And you are? Besides from an attention whore...
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Jambas

Nefa, you made WS a great clan, you always show respect to others and by doing this you conquered my respect.

It was a pleasure to fight by your side, I wish you the best of lucks in RL.
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Sifacil

Quote from: SightZ on March 02, 2008, 05:47:16 PM
It's sad that your farwell speech comes through as a flame to sins... Your clan did have its glory days and there were times when WH - Sins alliance was something to be feared. However you seem to forget the lack of support we were receiving from you on a constant basis, our complaints went unheard in the recent past. 2-3 WH online to help US at sieges on a regular basis, while we always had respectable numbers to help you.

Then there's the case of why we fell through, remember this all started because of an Olympiad disagreement, and what set it off, during Oren siege your clan attacked Libentina, what the freak do you think our response was gonna be? Take responsability for your own freak ups please. It's always easier to blame and say "it's their fault", sorry, you freaked up.

Our new alliance isn't with V3, but with BlackHand, as I see it, V3 is part of that ally and we have to put differences aside. We may not all like it but it will happen. It's funny seeing Shinoku's comment in this thread, considering he used to be part of Sins when he was still eating his own snot. But hey, you do what you think you should do...

On that note, Nef, you reap what you sow, have a good life.

Im not mad for having sins as an enemy xD this might be even more fun, and Oren stuff was completely on porpouse, however wasnt my lead.

Im sorry if u take it as a flame, it wasnt really my intention. We used to had a great ally with SINS that is not something I will denny, and I always knew how sins were, and I was ok with that too. WS left the ally without me leading it to do it, wasnt my decission to made, I was already gone by that time. What I did want to say is that I would enjoy a fight with only sins for the castle and not the massive attack that clear up the final ressult before even the siege started. Maybe u could say I attack Asga on this, he is a great leader and always has work for the best of his clan, problem is he does thi no matter what it takes, and this time in my opinion went to far by allying with the clan that had so so many problems on the past. Dont say its cause BH only, the ally comes with all clans inside. Nevertless I dont think he is an idiot or a bad guy, no way,I left L2 and my conversations with him went of a lot more than l2 and I intend to mantein them. I agree 100% with Elesse on this, its only a game, outside it, things that happen ig dont have to be exported.

This is Nefarch posting on Sifas account
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

NTitanN

btw ?? if u dont know there was not BH after 15mins of siege there was no 69 after 20 min of siege :P =) we was envy and lEnvy and i dont know why u cry :P cuz u ask bh for ally :P =)
NTitanN Nec/Pal
TtnN     Ps/Sk
Garcon  Nec/Bd