A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan

Started by Wake, March 02, 2008, 10:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4vri0za

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

macris-0007

/give"prO"clanwar Blackhand....dunnow who are u but u spam too much forum  :-* 
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

iNs

Quote from: mohn on March 02, 2008, 11:38:13 PM
Who freaking cares if smb stop it or not. Your just an attention whore on forum.

Your just gettin nominated for tard of the month prize, trully rofl.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

PahaIhminen

Quote from: iNs on March 04, 2008, 12:26:11 PM
Your just gettin nominated for tard of the month prize, trully rofl.
You still owe me 2 coins...
Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

Overp0werd

[old post]you guys can bitch about this guy and that guy, imo bringing more shit than you enemy to kill them is FTW.

example:  US army in iraq, they have bullet proof armor, tanks, and an unending supply of ammo.
Those "Iraqi extremists" have ak47s, RPGs, and a few holes in the ground, thats not a whole freaking lot.

ofcourse, the US is winning, no shit, but not a single person from the us army is gonna say "lets leave a few guys behind, make it fair"
[/old post]

i tried to post this from the hotel, it was a no go.

iNs

ya but  theres a lil difference between this since us army is about to wipe em all to prevent their another performances and here on the server is about to have fun, and no enemy means no fun ;d
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

PahaIhminen

Quote from: Overp0werd on March 05, 2008, 04:02:19 AM
[old post]you guys can bitch about this guy and that guy, imo bringing more shit than you enemy to kill them is FTW.

example:  US army in iraq, they have bullet proof armor, tanks, and an unending supply of ammo.
Those "Iraqi extremists" have ak47s, RPGs, and a few holes in the ground, thats not a whole freaking lot.

ofcourse, the US is winning, no shit, but not a single person from the us army is gonna say "lets leave a few guys behind, make it fair"
[/old post]

Great going now you gonna start a "war in Iraq" flame war....
Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

Sethpwnz

Quote from: BlondySK on March 03, 2008, 03:58:15 PM
have prof of any another "exploit"??  ;D

btw you know nothing about us only u read what is on forum, and forum are only V3, BH, Envy, Track, Demonsfall-furesy, bigest enemys on NM, so to make a good meaning of us you need to look at more "sources" to get normal info, not from our ex enemys
lol man u pwned, i have more info about u as u can even imagine , i play here since C2  :P
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

PooBoo

Quote from: Overp0werd on March 05, 2008, 04:02:19 AM

[/old post]

yea but u forgot one important thing
the iraqi were born there, they grew up there so they know the location better etc huge advantage
(I dont say that iraqis pwn us, but with the same equipment I would guess that the US has no chance there)

same like vietnam war
US army wtf pwnage equipment vs some viets with bad equipment
but the us soldiers still got wtfpwnd (some ppl may say smth other) because they were 'lost' in the new area

and cancelling war and declaring over and over is pretty LAME
the delicious cake is a lie

Baloo

Quote from: PooBoo on March 05, 2008, 07:56:16 PM
US army wtf pwnage equipment vs some viets with bad equipment
but the us soldiers still got wtfpwnd (some ppl may say smth other) because they were 'lost' in the new area

I would say vs many viets  :o (if I'm not wrong ofc)
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

PooBoo

the delicious cake is a lie