A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan

Started by Wake, March 02, 2008, 10:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherokee~

Quote from: leobruno on March 03, 2008, 03:03:22 PM
Dude, i see 1 guy of BH discard AM+a+10 and Valakas +5 on the ground and pick up again... but anyway, donate isn't wrong, if u read my post i talk about this, but if u are donator it does not mean that you have skills or not in pvp. Simple that.

and what? only coz he has this items means he donated?

he is hero with 700+ points, he has skills

btw marvells? accept war if we arent skilled enough for you
Sidhan

Kamillo29

Quote from: Sethpwnz on March 03, 2008, 03:52:05 PM
I was pwned when i see that voudas69 hitting kamillo threw the walls at toi 3 , really guys i thought that u more pro as Chicken Horde that can only to exploite and then cry that "we owned all thats why we banned" ..
I wouldnt ever post it but indeed thats fact.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

BlondySK

Quote from: Furesy on March 03, 2008, 02:36:07 PM
It's what PvP in L2 is about, seriously was this an attempt to flame? lol

not it was a attempt to LOL  ;D

NIORI

Quote from: Cherokee~ on March 03, 2008, 04:02:52 PM
and what? only coz he has this items means he donated?

he is hero with 700+ points, he has skills

btw marvells? accept war if we arent skilled enough for you

you miss the point he wanna say where in the f cuk he manage to find that kind of weapon and that valakas when in whole server valakas neclase are count on fingers and i want to learn when in the f cuk he find am+acu+10 and valakas +5 ????

p.s. dont tell me that someone from nightmare trade it for items on dragon becaouse is rediculus.

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

thehero

Quote from: NIORI on March 03, 2008, 01:39:19 PM
theheros clan declare was agaisnt acropolguards. we acpet it but sudently they end it , they did 5 times that so we took the war back becouse we dont like that kid of war accept end accept end lol we prefer to win or to lose.

p.s. when i was on hazzard they beg me to break the crystals so they can take godart easy but becaouse that is not in my style and i respct (endbringer and all my friends enemy not all enemy :P  so my answers to them was .i. and becaouse i beliave that if you say something you must prove it i have screens with that if anyone in case will call me lier with glad i will upload them....  ;)

about crystals nobody asked u to do that and u know that is a lie.
we took it with an other way out of discuss atm.
but talking about that siege just answer me how u got in the crystal area a few miniutes after our engrave ?
me and mgreek killed u there 5 mins after we took it .so stop this crap is not good for u.
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Furesy

Quote from: NIORI on March 03, 2008, 04:23:23 PM
you miss the point he wanna say where in the f cuk he manage to find that kind of weapon and that valakas when in whole server valakas neclase are count on fingers and i want to learn when in the f cuk he find am+acu+10 and valakas +5 ????

p.s. dont tell me that someone from nightmare trade it for items on dragon becaouse is rediculus.

He bought/donated it I think. (but really you would be amazed what people trade for stuff on Dragon, it's a bit hard to find but eventually you going to find some)

QuoteDude, i see 1 guy of BH discard AM+a+10 and Valakas +5 on the ground and pick up again... but anyway, donate isn't wrong, if u read my post i talk about this, but if u are donator it does not mean that you have skills or not in pvp. Simple that.
Read above, his the one I was talking about, his the only guy that donated/bought stuff as far as I know, he did same on Dragon...
And yes you can't buy skills, whatever weapon you got, but his hero already in his class as far as I know.

NIORI

Quote from: thehero on March 03, 2008, 04:50:32 PM
about crystals nobody asked u to do that and u know that is a lie.
we took it with an other way out of discuss atm.
but talking about that siege just answer me how u got in the crystal area a few miniutes after our engrave ?
me and mgreek killed u there 5 mins after we took it .so stop this crap is not good for u.

wanna me now to upload when lucifsg beg me at blazing to destroy crystal ... he beg me saying breake the crystal you are ours they took our castel blablabla, i have screens sweetheart , that was the first atempt to take it but later u manage to find your boy, who did the job for you,, how i was there from doors and i kill mrgreek dont comfuse  ;D

den exw kanena problima na deikso tis fotografies pou o luci me parakalaei na spaso ton crustalo a drbek mik3le itane dipla mou otan ta elege oxi tipota alo apla na jeris bgalame kamia 50 fotografies...... an goustaris na ta bgalo pesto i aliws mouga kai dromo trava na parakalesete ton alon me ta adena na kani ti doulia e katalaves ti enow adena opou o luci bike me to account to opio o idios tou edwse ase ta jerume
how i was there i was there becaouse i say sousami open magic

Sarvi

Quote from: NIORI on March 03, 2008, 04:56:58 PM
wanna me now to upload when lucifsg beg me at blazing to destroy crystal ... he beg me saying breake the crystal you are ours they took our castel blablabla, i have screens sweetheart , that was the first atempt to take it but later u manage to find your boy, who did the job for you,, how i was there from doors and i kill mrgreek dont comfuse  ;D

You always say that you're going to post screens about something, yet you never do. If you got the
screen, just post it without the meaningless boasting.
Flower power, bitches! And no, I'm not a beatnik.
[URL=http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighippie400czr0.jpg][/URL]

thehero

Quote from: Wake on March 02, 2008, 10:27:09 PM
Guess u have to stop war against BH even if you're 2x more in order to kill us, then after you do u still say "noobs"? lul...

Grow some freaking balls dudes, or learn how to pvp. What you did is patethic and if I had any kind of respect for your shitface patethic excuse for a clan, it's all gone. Cancel all your wars while you're at it, and just go farming. You're no pvp clan lol.
and who are you to tell us how we are going to play ?
who are you to tell us when we start and when we end war ?
were u came here from and what u have done in this server that gives you the right to have oppinion about our clan ?
i can accept flames but from those they have the right to do that .
what kind of clan are we is our problem and we like it .
we are not going to apologise for our actions to anybody from now on .
we are not going to change just because u dont like it and u made a post here to say it.
just relax and play.
as we do .

NIORI

Quote from: Sarvi on March 03, 2008, 05:01:44 PM

You always say that you're going to post screens about something, yet you never do. If you got the
screen, just post it without the meaningless boasting.

trust me i have many screns just ask crazynecro to see my msn there are all screens from l2 that i have take ....  ;)  he is the only one who has my msn from your clan :P

Sarvi

Quote from: NIORI on March 03, 2008, 05:04:26 PM
trust me i have many screns just ask crazynecro to see my msn there are all screens from l2 that i have take ....  ;)  he is the only one who has my msn from your clan :P

I don't care how many screens you got. Is it so hard to post the screens, instead of speaking about them endlessly like
they're some sort of trump-cards or something? Just stop talking about the damn screen and post it if you have it.
Flower power, bitches! And no, I'm not a beatnik.
[URL=http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighippie400czr0.jpg][/URL]

thehero

Quote from: NIORI on March 03, 2008, 04:56:58 PM
wanna me now to upload when lucifsg beg me at blazing to destroy crystal ... he beg me saying breake the crystal you are ours they took our castel blablabla, i have screens sweetheart , that was the first atempt to take it but later u manage to find your boy, who did the job for you,, how i was there from doors and i kill mrgreek dont comfuse  ;D

den exw kanena problima na deikso tis fotografies pou o luci me parakalaei na spaso ton crustalo a drbek mik3le itane dipla mou otan ta elege oxi tipota alo apla na jeris bgalame kamia 50 fotografies...... an goustaris na ta bgalo pesto i aliws mouga kai dromo trava na parakalesete ton alon me ta adena na kani ti doulia e katalaves ti enow adena opou o luci bike me to account to opio o idios tou edwse ase ta jerume
how i was there i was there becaouse i say sousami open magic
to ti kai pws den exei na kanei me to thema
kai na sou po kai kati .to pws to kaname einai magia mas
ti thes na peis oti pesame sta podia sou ?
kai an sou milise o luci kakws sou milise .
kai ta 3erete giati emeis ta eipame aliws akoma tha psanxane na deite ti egine .
kai ase tis exypnades apla bugares to vouno kai mphkes mesa.
emeis dhladh den to xeroume pos ginetai? ala den peirazei pou to kanes.