Aden 8-03-08 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Aden 8-03-08

Started by jygh, March 08, 2008, 10:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlondySK

Quote from: Endorama on March 11, 2008, 05:13:28 PM
pff kido get over it,u got the castle,u will loose the castle.then u would really cry,as for us...we ,atleast i dun care about castles,i am there for the pvp for the siege itself...tell me if u win a castle what do u get from that?a little rectangle on which it is writen "To castle" when u die ,and then u can fool around that castle"LAL its soooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooool meeeen".I've been in aden,it aint bad inside but well its just a dumb place,and tbh loosing a castle but fighting with my mates as team and pwning ur asses is more important to me than running in a castle and wearing an ugly circlet.

you dont care about castel, but you talk to much around castel  :)

maurodon

let them have the castle, they finally can upgrade their staff  ;)

Scoolio - Sk/Ps+others
All chars off
Done, Dead, Gone

Endorama

Quote from: BlondySK on March 11, 2008, 05:27:51 PM
you dont care about castel, but you talk to much around castel  :)
even it was hard for me to understand what exactly u meant,i think i succeeded.talking about something doesnt mean that i care about it..like now,i am talking to u ,but do i care about u?nope ,so i really dun think i give a single freak about any castle,just the situation makes me use that words a lot .
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

BlondySK

Quote from: Endorama on March 11, 2008, 05:35:57 PM
even it was hard for me to understand what exactly u meant,i think i succeeded.talking about something doesnt mean that i care about it..like now,i am talking to u ,but do i care about u?nope ,so i really dun think i give a single freak about any castle,just the situation makes me use that words a lot .

come one, time for revenge will came, soon Giran, then aden....
me personaly optiony and not only me, but most from CzH members was, that every castel lord should be changed max. every month :), it would be great. more fun, motivation to participate on CS so much clans as posible, not only the same...

Furesy

Quote from: BlondySK on March 11, 2008, 06:10:31 PM
me personaly optiony and not only me, but most from CzH members was, that every castel lord should be changed max. every month :), it would be great. more fun, motivation to participate on CS so much clans as posible, not only the same...
True that, if castles change a lot between clans etc it's way more fun ;O

leobruno

Quote from: Furesy on March 11, 2008, 06:14:39 PM
True that, if castles change a lot between clans etc it's way more fun ;O

Exactly. This rivalry is something good. Do not take for the personal side, but this is lineage. We are just celebrating our won.

Endorama

Quote from: BlondySK on March 11, 2008, 06:10:31 PM
here i have to agree with u,but exactly coz of that behaviour like this of marvels is freakin retarded,but thats another story :p
Quote from: leobruno on March 11, 2008, 06:33:08 PM
We are just celebrating our won.
well then do it the honorable way,u started talking crap (yea dav started it,but well imo every1 here should be used to him,there is no post by him in which there are no flomes and stuff like that).when we take a castle do we start spamming like "omg we haf castul :O","weeeee,we p00n" and "u nabs ,we pr0z"?its simply a matter of time that we will loose it and then take it back...there isnt any castle that had never fallen from its owners,everything is up to the thing called "time".

but w/e i am out of this topic,there is nothing more to be said
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Wake

Quote from: CassoteBR on March 11, 2008, 03:06:48 PM
I Remember old V3, this have only stupids idiots... No Cry Retards...

Adction is ally big Donations...

Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

z0r

Quote from: Endorama on March 11, 2008, 06:57:02 PM
..when we take a castle do we start spamming like "omg we haf castul :O","weeeee,we p00n" and "u nabs ,we pr0z"?

yes, windphoenix make the topic and u start to repli... "v3 powa" ::) tsss....

Endorama

Quote from: z0r on March 12, 2008, 12:25:45 AM
yes, windphoenix make the topic and u start to repli... "v3 powa" ::) tsss....
seems u cant note the difference between spam and punching ur chest like the king of the jungle,sreaming "WE P00N".
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

thehero

tons of flame so far.
but as i see noone gets the point.
noone understands the last weekend's lesson.
generally nm is a thing that changes all the time and we can be never sure about what is gona be next .
lets see.
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

kingofchaos

Me tarzan

The message does not meet the minimum word requirements (3 words).
The message does not meet the minimum character requirements (10 letters).
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]