Web Analytics
JADEDGD Movie - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

JADEDGD Movie

Started by JADEDGD, February 18, 2008, 04:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JADEDGD

I have some problem with resoliution that fraps record i cant find option that i can record in real resoltion from game
and at the time that movie was record i was with bad pc cos my was on reapair.
And yes potosi u are right this is ather thing that i try to learn when i have time.
If someone can give me link to fraps that can record in hight resolution i will be very gratful for that healp.
Tnk u to all for coment its importen to me to know more so u can enjoi later to good movie  :)

JADEDGD

Quote from: tolete on February 20, 2008, 11:37:17 PM
when u end fraps use movie maker and u can compress ur film

Example: 800mb -> 90mb

I try it but quality goes to worst

Golradyr

dont fraps to half window?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

wildpussy

as i heard with fraps you need dual core if you want fraps on high resolution, maybe try program "gamecam"

windows movie maker sucks big time, dont use it, it's for newbies

use sony vegas, has all inside, edit movies, compress movie (best is xvid codec i think...), compress sound, all you need

galad

Nice fights, nice music, I like godsmack. My favourite part is when you kill Azoum  ;D Priceless moment.
File is too big, this sucks. And its a little blurred, I cant read names and dmges, its might be normal, I cant remember from other movies  :(. Dagger sucks for mass pvp, maybe you should get a bow, half of time you are standing or go on suicide missions. And the guy that said you should buff yourself better - he probably meant that you have acu and zerk and no pof all the time, but hes just a moron  ;D Id drop the zerk anyway for pvps and get elem prot instead  ;) but you know better I hope.
W/o zerk thats -16% magic dmg, elemental prot -20% more, so if someone is nuking you for 2k itll drop down to lets say 1300-1400 which is nice impovment.
F2Ninja EM/MS 79

Humans, a race so bloody weak
Strange points of view that make me sick

JADEDGD

Quote from: Golradyr on February 22, 2008, 12:31:27 AM
dont fraps to half window?

I fraps to full screen and play it like that

JADEDGD

Quote from: wildpussy on February 22, 2008, 12:39:23 AM
as i heard with fraps you need dual core if you want fraps on high resolution, maybe try program "gamecam"

windows movie maker sucks big time, dont use it, it's for newbies

use sony vegas, has all inside, edit movies, compress movie (best is xvid codec i think...), compress sound, all you need

I will try to find this programs and btw my pc is dual core and when i fraps i dont have too much trable (only in mass pvp with many ppl i get litle lag but not in all details hight) but bad thing is that when i record that movie i was with anather pc much more slow and yeahh that video card it sux.
tnk u for that info i gess when i find this programs it will be beter.

JADEDGD

Quote from: galad on February 22, 2008, 01:53:02 AM
Nice fights, nice music, I like godsmack. My favourite part is when you kill Azoum  ;D Priceless moment.
File is too big, this sucks. And its a little blurred, I cant read names and dmges, its might be normal, I cant remember from other movies  :(. Dagger sucks for mass pvp, maybe you should get a bow, half of time you are standing or go on suicide missions. And the guy that said you should buff yourself better - he probably meant that you have acu and zerk and no pof all the time, but hes just a moron  ;D Id drop the zerk anyway for pvps and get elem prot instead  ;) but you know better I hope.
W/o zerk thats -16% magic dmg, elemental prot -20% more, so if someone is nuking you for 2k itll drop down to lets say 1300-1400 which is nice impovment.

Yes dager is not so good for mass pvp but there is no movie that can show someone with dager that was the idia.
About the buffs i aways buff my self but some orc debuff me in that movie and i even did not look that is my mistake and for that pof i have something like pof but dunno what its from that orc in original movie from fraps there i can see that i give my self pof and nothing hapens (original movie is 1h 48min-most is boring just waiting enemy to come or we to go there no action).
You are right and wildpussy too for buffs tnk u for coment.

Golradyr

ahh fraps on one hdd, l2 on second :P i also have dual core but when mass start using fraps was disaster :P try gamecam :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

galad

Quote from: JADEDGD on February 22, 2008, 05:10:55 AM
Yes dager is not so good for mass pvp but there is no movie that can show someone with dager that was the idia.
About the buffs i aways buff my self but some orc debuff me in that movie and i even did not look that is my mistake and for that pof i have something like pof but dunno what its from that orc in original movie from fraps there i can see that i give my self pof and nothing hapens (original movie is 1h 48min-most is boring just waiting enemy to come or we to go there no action).
You are right and wildpussy too for buffs tnk u for coment.

Hmm, this buff is called chant of victory and its the best buff in the game. I thought maybe you dont use pof cause -speed. Anyway, good movie, just less mb next time, pls. It took me 3-4 hours to dl it from the stupid  filefront.
F2Ninja EM/MS 79

Humans, a race so bloody weak
Strange points of view that make me sick