ADEN 22-03 - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 24, 2008, 02:25:39 PM
lol. have you seen how fast is cancel casted at 2-3k casting? less then 1 second. period.
come on Arena, i've tested it yesterday... sleep was nerfed badly, cancel still owns.. i was fearing that cancel was nerfed so i tested it.. trust me, i have no reason to lie :)
Yes,but not all time u are with 3k casting,maybe with 2k ok,but its a slow skill...

Weezer

Quote from: Wake on March 24, 2008, 02:16:30 PM
Indeed, that will be a relief not having to worry abt teh beast xD

No ol/xx's = Envy not win xD

I don't think so, even they loosing their OL/XX (i think it wasn't too much) they r good players and can handle with that.

As i remember have some clans that have more OL/XX than Envy (i think VipTeam and 1 from Temp)

Also BH have a lot of mutants too (HE/XX) dunno if u all made something like HE -> HE/XX, if u made this i think won't have too many problems, but if made like TH -> HE/XX, MAYBE some will need to make new chars or trade HE equips for TH equips, or even play always in retais.

Wake

Quote from: Weezer on March 24, 2008, 02:38:10 PM
Also BH have a lot of mutants too (HE/XX) dunno if u all made something like HE -> HE/XX, if u made this i think won't have too many problems, but if made like TH -> HE/XX, MAYBE some will need to make new chars or trade HE equips for TH equips, or even play always in retais.

Indeed that might cause a problem until everyone gets their act together. But due to the multiple subs on the same char, they can always choose another retail, and sub that. e.g. TH -> WC (old retail, that sucks now) -> HE (new retail) then sub it to PP -> PR (new retail) then sub it to BD, etc. So hopefully it won't be the end of the world for us. =)
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Weezer

Quote from: Wake on March 24, 2008, 02:52:20 PM
Indeed that might cause a problem until everyone gets their act together. But due to the multiple subs on the same char, they can always choose another retail, and sub that. e.g. TH -> WC (old retail, that sucks now) -> HE (new retail) then sub it to PP -> PR (new retail) then sub it to BD, etc. So hopefully it won't be the end of the world for us. =)

Yeap... but u need to XP a lot, even with TY/DE making trains in FOG (or Monastery of Silence :)) it will take sometime to lvl up all chars, maybe in 1 or 2 weeks max u will have all people again ready to fight again.

In ur example (TH > WC) u can delete the WC retail class, so maybe make: TH > HE/PP or WK > PR/BD > SR/SWS, if u need some class in ur archer pt just change the retail and go for it.

Endorama

Quote from: Weezer on March 24, 2008, 01:26:40 AM
yeap... but the problem that ThePigsAreGone!  ;)
PigsWillAlwaysBeBack!! i have plans to make that char a wc/ol,the perfect siege support.
and to the twat z0r : heh my new archer will be gone ,but my sweet he/pp will always be on for criting ur lame asses ;)

@ Sephiroth : well kam is a lot more famouse than u,and i am sure a lot more skilled also.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Wake

Quote from: Weezer on March 24, 2008, 03:10:41 PM
Yeap... but u need to XP a lot, even with TY/DE making trains in FOG (or Monastery of Silence :)) it will take sometime to lvl up all chars, maybe in 1 or 2 weeks max u will have all people again ready to fight again.

In ur example (TH > WC) u can delete the WC retail class, so maybe make: TH > HE/PP or WK > PR/BD > SR/SWS, if u need some class in ur archer pt just change the retail and go for it.

Well I'm not sure abt TY/DE trains, if fist fury and totems will only work on fists. No doubt he will lose his efficiency.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Sephiroth

Quote from: Endorama on March 24, 2008, 03:21:45 PM
PigsWillAlwaysBeBack!! i have plans to make that char a wc/ol,the perfect siege support.
and to the twat z0r : heh my new archer will be gone ,but my sweet he/pp will always be on for criting ur lame asses ;)

@ Sephiroth : well kam is a lot more famouse than u,and i am sure a lot more skilled also.

And who cares if he is famous,he think he is a legend LOL,skilled?he is SOrc/Pp so if he isnt skilled   he can win pvp,and im HE/WK,what skills i must use apart from stun?

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 24, 2008, 04:33:51 PM
And who cares if he is famous,he think he is a legend LOL,skilled?he is SOrc/Pp so if he isnt skilled   he can win pvp,and im HE/WK,what skills i must use apart from stun?

double shot
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Sephiroth

Endorama

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 24, 2008, 04:33:51 PM
if ur double shot is +10 ur stun should be +++ too,so u have a pretty good chance if u stun him and parry stance gives u a lot of m.def.
and btw he is a legend :o a buttsegs ligind :o
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sephiroth

Quote from: Endorama on March 24, 2008, 06:09:35 PM
if ur double shot is +10 ur stun should be +++ too,so u have a pretty good chance if u stun him and parry stance gives u a lot of m.def.
and btw he is a legend :o a buttsegs ligind :o
Stun only +9...few times broken...++++

Kamillo legend,no,just he has been playing here for a long time,like a lot people here...

tzuc

I Am Legend .. you better recognize ... BITCH !
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota