Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 30

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shavour

Quote from: shavour on March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM
=== PRICES ===

Signature: 2 Coins for one.
Clanbanner: 2 Coins for one.
Clancrest: 1 Coin for two.
Forum's: Price on request.

=== SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ===

Preliminary design:

After adjustments to customer specifications:

Price: 2 Donator coins.
Customer: GeOyLas
Date: 26-06-2008

Price: Extra buffslots item.
Customer: Itsme9x
Date: 28-05-2008

http://www.dragon-community.net (http://www.dragon-community.net)
Price: Not important.
Customer: Trackzero (DN Forum)
Date: 08-05-2008 (Note: At this date the website went live, but work is still being done on the website and the forum.)

Customer: Va4etu (DN Forum)
Date: 04-05-2008

Customer: Dinstk (DN Forum)
Date: 26-04-2008

Price: Not important.
Customer: Drake (DN Forum)
Date: 26-04-2008

Customer: c0t (DN Forum)
Date: 19-04-2008

Customer: StarkPL (DN Forum)
Date: 13-04-2008

Customer: Diogo222 (DN Forum)
Date: 08-04-2008

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9739/examplelw1.jpg (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9739/examplelw1.jpg)
Price: 3 Donator Coins
Customer: TheHunted (DN Forum)
Date: 01-04-2008

=== RECENT SIGNATURES ===

=== HOW TO MAKE A GOOD SCREEN ===

If you want to make your own screenshot. (I can also do it for you.) Then please follow these guidelines.

1- Close-up of your char. The more pixels you use for your character the better the quality will be.
2- Anti-Aliasing should be set to 2x and all other settings should be on maximum. Do not use HD-rendering or some glow effect.
3- Sunlight should hit your character on the front, this gives me more room to work.
4- The background behind your character should be a plain color, like a light sky.
5- Bitmap/bmp format.

The best location is north of rune. There are some mountain peaks to stand on, which gives you a nice sky in the background. During day you can face the sun to get good contrast.

Note that maximum signature size on DN is 500x200, but if you want a bigger one i can make it for you. Don't ask me for 5000x2000 though. :P Normally i make them at 400x200.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

bunnyman

Quote from: shavour on June 26, 2008, 11:09:34 AM
Actually many people make graphics in photoshop as a job, and not all of those people are called "van Gogh."

I am not a "god" so i only ask a symbolic amount for several hours of work.

I used the term van gough as an example of a talented artist, not van gough himself lol. NO one on this forum is talented enough to sell their work. their just sigs/splashes you make in ps/gimp to show your work to others and to improve on your skill, not sell for profit (unless like i say your talented enough to do so, which you are not as I can see from your work)

Quote from: shavour on June 26, 2008, 11:09:34 AM
I am not a "god" so i only ask a symbolic amount for several hours of work.
any "decent" artist only makes this kind of work to improve on their own skill like I say, I just find it humurous how you want a reward for someone usin your llttle box sigs on a forum, seriously. if it were a wallpaper you took a day or 2 to complete then I could understand, but it isn't.

Callistos

For the spectators:
* With a sick mind who spend they'r lives thru this game ( Directed to three sixual satisfied customers from shavours services, I know you three feels my message tearrin up your pride :D)
* That drops they'r 16+ S bow because of his retarded friends who played your char (Yup I'm talking about you "scammer"  ;)
* Or got ditched from SS2 after being a long lived selfservicing proud asskissing member who borrowed they'r items and chars, and now is die trying to be better than p00h "Yeah you too... Mr. I'm a Romanian top forum flamer but ingame I want you to show my appearance to remind you "I still exist""
* Peoples who donated for a pink weapon but still gets owned ingame and thinks Donating on DNet > paying for English Lessons makes live so much more interesting.. (was not strictly directed to thepsyck, still wondering what the 4 stands for in your name?? Va4etu = fagetu ? ?)...
* Or is a gay turk who ass kisses everyone and not to mention his proffesional ass kissing talent to join from clan to the vilain clan each month..(Your a pro asskisser and a gay turk -[ )

Don't think of yourself.. think of the poor peoples who needs to pay for they'r daily bread and water. "tears".. You want to help Shavour? ? ?  ... buy his arts: signature for just 2 coins/euro's and 1 coin/euro per clancrest

Buy a sig/clancrest today and you can also be a friend of shavour, the more coins you pay the less lonely shavour gets and have u guys in contact..

PS:A selfservicing freaked up forum style depends on the request and the amount of double penetrated positions your lovely shavour and you made,

A gay satisfaction is guaranteed, you can ask the "satisfied customers" for more details

Dutch<Russia biatch ! ! ! !

bunnyman

Quote from: Callistos on June 27, 2008, 02:20:03 AM
For the spectators:
* With a sick mind who spend they'r lives thru this game ( Directed to three sixual satisfied customers from shavours services, I know you three feels my message tearrin up your pride :D)
* That drops they'r 16+ S bow because of his retarded friends who played your char (Yup I'm talking about you "scammer"  ;)
* Or got ditched from SS2 after being a long lived selfservicing proud asskissing member who borrowed they'r items and chars, and now is die trying to be better than p00h "Yeah you too... Mr. I'm a Romanian top forum flamer but ingame I want you to show my appearance to remind you "I still exist""
* Peoples who donated for a pink weapon but still gets owned ingame and thinks Donating on DNet > paying for English Lessons makes live so much more interesting.. (was not strictly directed to thepsyck, still wondering what the 4 stands for in your name?? Va4etu = fagetu ? ?)...
* Or is a gay turk who ass kisses everyone and not to mention his proffesional ass kissing talent to join from clan to the vilain clan each month..(Your a pro asskisser and a gay turk -[ )

Don't think of yourself.. think of the poor peoples who needs to pay for they'r daily bread and water. "tears".. You want to help Shavour? ? ?  ... buy his arts: signature for just 2 coins/euro's and 1 coin/euro per clancrest

Buy a sig/clancrest today and you can also be a friend of shavour, the more coins you pay the less lonely shavour gets and have u guys in contact..

PS:A selfservicing freaked up forum style depends on the request and the amount of double penetrated positions your lovely shavour and you made,

A gay satisfaction is guaranteed, you can ask the "satisfied customers" for more details

Dutch<Russia biatch ! ! ! !

shavour

Thanks for the free bump. Please keep going.
Btw, dont forget to jerk off while posting.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Itsme9x

Quote from: zthrx on June 27, 2008, 09:27:01 AM
free bumps, wont help you to be rich  :D

but they do help to keep your post at the top

shavour

Latest signatures:

Furesy

shavour

Eh, when i have time i would do that. Maybe in 2 weeks?

But actually you are pretty rich in Nightmare, so trade some adena over servers and buy 2 coins like everyone else. :P

Latest signatures:

Furesy

Quote from: shavour on June 27, 2008, 11:27:27 AM
Eh, when i have time i would do that. Maybe in 2 weeks?

But actually you are pretty rich in Nightmare, so trade some adena over servers and buy 2 coins like everyone else. :P
I aint trading shit back, freak Dragon lol xD
Better come NM and I'll give you something lol

shavour

I'll transfer all my stuff the day dragon dies.
As long as dragon is a little alive i stay here. :D
(Soon ill have some nice stuff on NM though.)

Latest signatures:

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on June 27, 2008, 09:05:10 AM
Thanks for the free bump. Please keep going.
Btw, dont forget to jerk off while posting.
Unllke you, I'm not into signatures the way you do..with your signature fetish (ewww...  :-\ ) I don't need to make friends and cash via a selfservicing signature selling business