Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 32

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on June 28, 2008, 02:00:03 PM
@Grabsia, thanks hoe.  ;) I'm wondering what my flamers are gonna say this time.

It wouldn't be free ofcourse.

Btw, dont edit your posts to often, its a sign of doubt.  :-*
Won't be free ? ? Yo pathetic loser I already said no, what makes u think I would give you something in exchange for your sig ? ? I gues one edit wasn't enough I knew I should be more directed on that point the next time I say no

GuneR

shavour

Quote from: Callistos on June 29, 2008, 12:47:24 AM
Won't be free ? ? Yo pathetic loser I already said no, what makes u think I would give you something in exchange for your sig ? ? I gues one edit wasn't enough I knew I should be more directed on that point the next time I say no

Watch your blood pressure my friendly foe.  8)

@Guner "?"
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

shavour

Quote from: shavour on March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM
=== PRICES ===

Signature: 2 Coins for one.
Clanbanner: 2 Coins for one.
Clancrest: 1 Coin for two.
Forum's: Price on request.

=== SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ===

DeathWalk:

MortalStrik3:

LepperMessiah:

CatWalkX:

SeeDs:

Bonus Logo:

Price: 10 Donator Coins for 5 signatures.
Customer: Loccdog
Date: 28-06-2008
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on June 29, 2008, 03:45:16 AM
Watch your blood pressure my friendly foe.  8)

@Guner "?"
I'm not your foe >_>

Quote from: Callistos on June 27, 2008, 02:20:03 AM
For the spectators:
* With a sick mind who spend they'r lives thru this game ( Directed to three sixual satisfied customers from shavours services, I know you three feels my message tearrin up your pride :D)
* That drops they'r 16+ S bow because of his retarded friends who played your char (Yup I'm talking about you "scammer"  ;)
* Or got ditched from SS2 after being a long lived selfservicing proud asskissing member who borrowed they'r items and chars, and now is die trying to be better than p00h "Yeah you too... Mr. I'm a Romanian top forum flamer but ingame I want you to show my appearance to remind you "I still exist""
* Peoples who donated for a pink weapon but still gets owned ingame and thinks Donating on DNet > paying for English Lessons makes live so much more interesting.. (was not strictly directed to thepsyck, still wondering what the 4 stands for in your name?? Va4etu = fagetu ? ?)...
* Or is a gay turk who ass kisses everyone and not to mention his proffesional ass kissing talent to join from clan to the vilain clan each month..(Your a pro asskisser and a gay turk -[ )

Don't think of yourself.. think of the poor peoples who needs to pay for they'r daily bread and water. "tears".. You want to help Shavour? ? ?  ... buy his arts: signature for just 2 coins/euro's and 1 coin/euro per clancrest

Buy a sig/clancrest today and you can also be a friend of shavour, the more coins you pay the less lonely shavour gets and have u guys in contact..

PS:A selfservicing freaked up forum style depends on the request and the amount of double penetrated positions your lovely shavour and you made,

A gay satisfaction is guaranteed, you can ask the "satisfied customers" for more details

Dutch<Russia biatch ! ! ! !

shavour

Latest signatures:

Geoylas

guys those coins and especially 2 is just pixels.... chill out i think you take it to seriously lol
There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MUpUPHO3EU

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on June 30, 2008, 07:26:40 AM
So what are you?

Btw like the last 5?
I'm .....

Callistos

And yes I like my sig, kiling a dwarf, especially the sword.. they make me feel all manly

Callistos

Quote from: Callistos on June 27, 2008, 02:20:03 AM
For the spectators:
* With a sick mind who spend they'r lives thru this game ( Directed to three sixual satisfied customers from shavours services, I know you three feels my message tearrin up your pride :D)
* That drops they'r 16+ S bow because of his retarded friends who played your char (Yup I'm talking about you "scammer"  ;)
* Or got ditched from SS2 after being a long lived selfservicing proud asskissing member who borrowed they'r items and chars, and now is die trying to be better than p00h "Yeah you too... Mr. I'm a Romanian top forum flamer but ingame I want you to show my appearance to remind you "I still exist""
* Peoples who donated for a pink weapon but still gets owned ingame and thinks Donating on DNet > paying for English Lessons makes live so much more interesting.. (was not strictly directed to thepsyck, still wondering what the 4 stands for in your name?? Va4etu = fagetu ? ?)...
* Or is a gay turk who ass kisses everyone and not to mention his proffesional ass kissing talent to join from clan to the vilain clan each month..(Your a pro asskisser and a gay turk -[ )

Don't think of yourself.. think of the poor peoples who needs to pay for they'r daily bread and water. "tears".. You want to help Shavour? ? ?  ... buy his arts: signature for just 2 coins/euro's and 1 coin/euro per clancrest

Buy a sig/clancrest today and you can also be a friend of shavour, the more coins you pay the less lonely shavour gets and have u guys in contact..

PS:A selfservicing freaked up forum style depends on the request and the amount of double penetrated positions your lovely shavour and you made,

A gay satisfaction is guaranteed, you can ask the "satisfied customers" for more details

Dutch<Russia biatch ! ! ! !

GuneR

shavour the signature of mortalstrike has the purepwnage brush .... :)

shavour

Ah now i get it. :P
I found it without anything being mentioned about "purepwnage."

@Callistos, you changed.

Latest signatures:

D4vri0za

Quote from: shavour on July 01, 2008, 01:28:55 AM
Ah now i get it. :P
I found it without anything being mentioned about "purepwnage."

@Callistos, you changed.

How can you use the iconic purepwnage logo without knowing that's what it is... >.> fag!

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]