Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 33

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuneR

Quote from: D4vri0za on July 01, 2008, 04:35:25 PM
How can you use the iconic purepwnage logo without knowing that's what it is... >.> fag!

correct !!! xD

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on July 01, 2008, 01:28:55 AM
@Callistos, you changed.
Can say the same about you, at first challenging me in real life .. Telling me you would beat me up with your friends at The Hague Central Station ( I heard one of your friends is sitting on a rolling chair, no diss or something but I hope its not true *pitty* ).. After I accepted so that you would travel to the Hague, you chickend out and canceld your own challenge .. As I said, know your place and stay behind your PC being a DyingBreed hooligan/Alpha Hater.. I see you followed my advice and sitting on your pc and see that your making sig's these days in exchange for coins...From Internet Thug to Signature selling wanker.. Well that is a good start

shavour

Quote from: Callistos on July 02, 2008, 02:01:02 AM
Can say the same about you, at first challenging me in real life .. Telling me you would beat me up with your friends at The Hague Central Station ( I heard one of your friends is sitting on a rolling chair, no diss or something but I hope its not true *pitty* ).. After I accepted so that you would travel to the Hague, you chickend out and canceld your own challenge .. As I said, know your place and stay behind your PC being a DyingBreed hooligan/Alpha Hater.. I see you followed my advice and sitting on your pc and see that your making sig's these days in exchange for coins...From Internet Thug to Signature selling wanker.. Well that is a good start

I was wrong. :D

@Others, never heard about purepwnage before, but it seems cool. Imma check it.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Itsme9x

iNs

Quote from: Callistos on July 02, 2008, 02:01:02 AM
From Internet Thug to Signature selling wanker.. Well that is a good start

loloolollo i like that one :DDDDDD
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

shavour

[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

GuneR

Quote from: shavour on July 02, 2008, 02:09:15 AM
I was wrong. :D

@Others, never heard about purepwnage before, but it seems cool. Imma check it.

yeah , u should check it :)

Itsme9x

it's cool but after some empisodes it gets kinda boring :P

GuneR

iNs

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on July 02, 2008, 10:57:21 AM
You like thugs or wankers? :D
Thepsick?? Is that you behind shavours account ? ? ? ? It won't suprise me if it was shavour, but this is ridiculous