Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 62

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

lolz

this is a form of art.....

there are no "thiese are better, those are worse"  in art, it depends entirely on the tastes of the one viewing it at the moment.

take mine for example, I like the idea, but not the way it turned out...  however, it'll do till I manage something better

as for the shavour/Ashlynn debate, well, some of them (from both) I think are great, and some of them (for both) I think look awful

it's all in the eye.......................................................

Dhart

Quote from: ChillyWilly on April 24, 2009, 04:23:48 PM
lolz

this is a form of art.....

there are no "thiese are better, those are worse"  in art, it depends entirely on the tastes of the one viewing it at the moment.

take mine for example, I like the idea, but not the way it turned out...  however, it'll do till I manage something better

as for the shavour/Ashlynn debate, well, some of them (from both) I think are great, and some of them (for both) I think look awful

it's all in the eye.......................................................
more than meets they eye !

SVCN

Quote from: shavour on April 23, 2009, 05:41:49 PM
i disagree

I can't agree with you (FamOus) either.

Could you (FamOus) tell which one is better between Louis Vuitton and Dior? Each of them truely represents one peculiar conception of fashion or style. It's the charms of them and is not controlled by normal tastes.

Shavour's arts are brilliant because he has his own uniqueness.  :-*

Dhart

Quote from: SVCN on April 28, 2009, 01:12:41 PM
I can't agree with you either.

Could you tell which one is better between Louis Vuitton and Dior? Each of them truely represents one peculiar conception of fashion or style. It's the charms of them and not controlled by normal tastes.

Shavour's arts are brilliant because he has his own uniqueness.  :-*
agree  8)
though i'm experienced enough (talking in general of graphic not just about signatures ) I can't obtain his same result , i mean the quality and the sharpness of his works is very great

Ashlynn

Quote from: Dhart on April 28, 2009, 01:25:30 PM
agree  8)
though i'm experienced enough (talking in general of graphic not just about signatures ) I can't obtain his same result , i mean the quality and the sharpness of his works is very great
use sharpen onto your blurred rasters! :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Dhart

Inferna

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 24, 2009, 04:10:01 PM
I disagree aswell :P
Shavour's are great looking, although some of them are too much redish and their style is kinda repeating. But the rest is really great. ;)
True.The redish ones are looking kinda all the same.

My favs are those made for BrosB4Hoes  :D

SVCN

Quote from: Inferna on April 29, 2009, 03:00:41 PM
True.The redish ones are looking kinda all the same.

My favs are those made for BrosB4Hoes  :D

The ones that look sort of similar do bring us more options, don't they? We can choose any one we favorite and appreciate the other ones.  ;)

Inferna

Quote from: SVCN on April 30, 2009, 03:05:12 PM
The ones that look sort of similar do bring us more options, don't they? We can choose any one we favorite and appreciate the other ones.  ;)
But ofcoz  :P

shavour

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 28, 2009, 10:10:20 PM
use sharpen onto your blurred rasters! :D

I never use sharpen. It's ugly.  :P
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

iNs

Quote from: shavour on April 30, 2009, 03:46:52 PM
I never use sharpen. It's ugly.  :P

You can set sharpen as u wish, dont need to use the general preset. And yes, it works out pretty well for those blurry l2 renders while antialiased.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

shavour

Quote from: iNs on April 30, 2009, 05:01:32 PM
You can set sharpen as u wish, dont need to use the general preset. And yes, it works out pretty well for those blurry l2 renders while antialiased.

I don't use blurry renders :P
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures: