Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 70

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grabsia

Quote from: shavour on January 13, 2010, 10:36:50 PM
=== UPDATE ===

Price: 6 Donator coins
Customer: Sh4rick
Date: 13-01-2010
It's almost the same as previous 1 :D and 6dc? :o

Ammut

Quote from: shavour on January 13, 2010, 10:36:50 PM
=== UPDATE ===

Price: 6 Donator coins
Customer: Sh4rick
Date: 13-01-2010

GZ, 6 coins wow, nice for you Shavour, I think only the guy who payed got ripped off. Its a nice banner. but not worth 6 coins.
for 6 coins you can buy a Draconic armor or S weapon+SA for that.

I also dont know if its realy smart for you signature shop, alot of people find 2 a 3 coins olready alot, maby you asking so much know that you loose people this way!!!!!! I can tell you this if I was (Sh4rick) and I payed 6coins, and the next banner you make you sell for 2 coins, man i woth feel ripped off  :(
[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

Kondra

Quote from: Ammut on January 14, 2010, 03:53:52 PM
GZ, 6 coins wow, nice for you Shavour, I think only the guy who payed got ripped off. Its a nice banner. but not worth 6 coins.

I also dont know if its realy smart for you signature shop, alot of people find 2 a 3 coins olready alot, maby you asking so much know that you loose people this way!!!!!! I can tell you this if I was (Sh4rick) and I payed 6coins, and the next banner you make you sell for 2 coins, man i woth feel ripped off  :(

Someone is a desperate...and mad ;)

Ammut

Quote from: Kondra on January 14, 2010, 04:01:00 PM
Someone is a desperate...and mad ;)

Im not mad LOL, Shavour is A RL friend of mine, I know him for more thene 10years, I hope he sells 1000banners, Only beter for me.
Im only back in Dragon cuz shavour gave me 18coins so I could start again. And if he ever stops playin' I woth prob get some stuff also.

So keep on buyin' at Shavour, he make great banners.
[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

Ammut

Quote from: mobidk on January 14, 2010, 04:07:34 PM
ey shout the freak up and go cry men you dont know what was the deal with him  so stfu, and ? who care that i payd 6coins its nothink for me

First read DUDE. thene talk !!

Quote from: Ammut on January 14, 2010, 04:05:58 PM
Im not mad LOL, Shavour is A RL friend of mine, I know him for more thene 10years, I hope he sells 1000banners, Only beter for me.
Im only back in Dragon cuz shavour gave me 18coins so I could start again. And if he ever stops playin' I woth prob get some stuff also.

So keep on buyin' at Shavour, he make great banners.

I dont care if he sells theme for 20coins, Im just tellin' him as a friend, that I dont think its smart for the next guy that ask for a banner.

I know everybody wil agree with this, but if you buy something for 1000euro's in a store, and the next they they sell it for 500euro's you woth go back to the shop that sold it to you.

And if he told me this whene he sent me the banner in msn to show me, cuz 75% of the banner shavour post he shows me first. Thene I woth told him thene that i dont think its smart.

I think it was beter 2 get 6coins from you and post under the banner that you payed 3  :D

P.S
Maby it woth be beter for alot of people here to read first before they post something. And whene i mean read, i mean read all not just a few line's and thene make a replay.

Ashlynn

Quote from: mobidk on January 14, 2010, 04:07:34 PM
ey shout the freak up and go cry men you dont know what was the deal with him  so stfu, and ? who care that i payd 6coins its nothink for me
You could have some nice English lessons for 6 coins.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Torek [IF] on January 14, 2010, 04:40:47 PM
another mafia man or i pwn the world and noone can beat me but behind a PC???
yes!!!

hey dude have a break from your poor life

azuhauzhau torek is bored and wanna start a flame fight

XDDDDDDD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Ammut

Quote from: mobidk on January 14, 2010, 04:50:58 PM
come to germany and we will see who have a poor life

omg, this is realy the worst forum I ever bin on. 99% flaming, Big Talk. If y realy a big guy thene post where you live, not what country you from. Its not hard to say come to germany I kick youre ass. Cuz nobody can find you.

Thene be a man and realy tell where they can find you.

(Square IS GmbH. Unter den Eichen 7. D 65195 Wiesbaden Deutschland)

Ammut

Quote from: k0rina on January 14, 2010, 05:00:13 PM
even if u posted u know  that n01 will search u so ....       u think now that u are more man than  this noob ?

again people read first before y make a replay, I did not said people shout come 2 me. I made a replay on some1 else who said that.

Grabsia

Quote from: Ammut on January 14, 2010, 05:03:19 PM
again people read first before y make a replay, I did not said people shout come 2 me. I made a replay on some1 else who said that.
Go kill yourself retarded nigger without abilities :D

shavour

Wow, I come home from a day in the office and my shop has turned in to flame paradise.  8)

I didn't ask for 6 coins ofcourse. Sh4rick paid me the normal amount, and when the signature was done, he was so happy he paid me a few more.

Thats the true story.

(I figured putting the actual price would cause some fuzz. Thats some free bumps for this topic.  :o)
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Ammut

Quote from: Ammut on January 14, 2010, 03:53:52 PM

I also dont know if its realy smart for you signature shop, alot of people find 2 a 3 coins olready alot, maby you asking so much know that you loose people this way!!!!!! I can tell you this if I was (Sh4rick) and I payed 6coins, and the next banner you make you sell for 2 coins, man i woth feel ripped off  :(

I think i said something wrong in the first post I made. I never mean Shavour woth RIP sombody of anything. This is how it shout be (GZ, 6 coins wow, nice for you Shavour, I think only the guy who payed thinkz he gonne be ripped off.) but im 200% shure Shavour know that i did not mean that.

my english = not 100% hahaha, sometimes whene I read it back I think thats not what i mean. You can flame it if you want haha