Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 72

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shavour

Quote from: Ammut on January 14, 2010, 10:39:51 PM
shure thats why you have it as a signature cuz its not you, ore maby its the guy who's dk you are SUCKING.

You are UBER FLAMER hahahaha, you nothing more thene a kid, I get Owned LOL, I think you just mad cuz people buy Signatures from me. Something people never did with you. The only way you can do it is give theme away for FREE hahahaha.

DIDO KID, for me the same. you are nothing more thene A kid that cry's al the time how bad my work is, You know what kind of people do that !!
PEOPLE that cant do SHIT themeself and just cry cuz someone can do it beter thene you.

Go DIE and SUCK a dk.

Both of you go to another topic lol.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

felo41

Quote from: Ammut on January 14, 2010, 10:31:32 PM
LOL you NOOBS need 2 read first thene replay. He is a RL friend of mine, im not jelaous of him, and 2day i sold a banner for 2 coins. so STFU with youre stupid talk.

I accually replied to what u wrote moron . Shavs sigs are worth their price(even 6dc) , for ur's u should pay ppl to put them xD

Just a lame imitacion of so called "sig art",  Now go make a suacide if u can't take critic from other ppl .
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

DJAG

Ashlynn

You are UBER FLAMER hahahaha, you nothing more thene a kid, I get Owned LOL, I think you just mad cuz people buy Signatures from me. Something people never did with you. The only way you can do it is give theme away for FREE hahahaha.

DIDO KID, for me the same. you are nothing more thene A kid that cry's al the time how bad my work is, You know what kind of people do that !!
PEOPLE that cant do SHIT themeself and just cry cuz someone can do it beter thene you.
Oh god, that was a tough nut to cut off all your flames...

Anyway, straight to the topic. I had a look on your topic(s) and I didn't really find any customer in there. It's more like 60% of advertisements, 20% of tips and 20% of flames. I must admit I'm sort of a forum troll, yet I didn't really see anyone using your signature. And trust me I do read hell lot of topics when I got bored at work. :)

What is my point? You should consider to stop accusing someone from being 'SHIT' and 'KID' who can't sell signatures for coin(s), because as far as I can see, you are the only one using your own signatures. Moreover, there is not even a single person in your advertising topics that would be actually willing to pay anything for your sigs. I admit, your PMs may be filled with requests, yet it is kinda not visible on forum.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Ammut

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 14, 2010, 11:12:31 PM
Oh god, that was a tough nut to cut off all your flames...

Anyway, straight to the topic. I had a look on your topic(s) and I didn't really find any customer in there. It's more like 60% of advertisements, 20% of tips and 20% of flames. I must admit I'm sort of a forum troll, yet I didn't really see anyone using your signature. And trust me I do read hell lot of topics when I got bored at work. :)

What is my point? You should consider to stop accusing someone from being 'SHIT' and 'KID' who can't sell signatures for coin(s), because as far as I can see, you are the only one using your own signatures. Moreover, there is not even a single person in your advertising topics that would be actually willing to pay anything for your sigs. I admit, your PMs may be filled with requests, yet it is kinda not visible on forum.

look a post above lol, thene y see some 1 using my banner.. name DJ aka DJAG type YXX in search and you see another one ... LOL
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,208830.0.html (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,208830.0.html) here made it easy just press the link thene you see another banner some 1 uses.
[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

Ashlynn

Quote from: Ammut on January 15, 2010, 12:53:08 AM
look a post above lol, thene y see some 1 using my banner.. name DJ aka DJAG type YXX in search and you see another one ... LOL
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,208830.0.html (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,208830.0.html) here made it easy just press the link thene you see another banner some 1 uses.
Cool. So you have like, uhm, 2 users. In your topic there are 10 signatures shown, 4 of them are yours. That's 40% of your work and only 6 for real customers (didn't notice posting any of them, to be honest) and yet you have nuts to judge others work. Think about it! :)

Ret ard ired

Ammut

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 15, 2010, 01:05:09 AM
Cool. So you have like, uhm, 2 users. In your topic there are 10 signatures shown, 4 of them are yours. That's 40% of your work and only 6 for real customers (didn't notice posting any of them, to be honest) and yet you have nuts to judge others work. Think about it! :)

Uhh yeah, what's strange about that ? .. If you go 2 a store they have items also right ? If i dont post PROMO banner thene nobody can see what i can do.

So i dont understand what you are tryin' 2 say. If you wanna try and sell something, people got 2 see something. I dont think that you are goin' 2 buy something in a empty store right ?

Some are used in clan forum.. so you dont see theme on DN .. But they are still people that play Dragon and want to give something for a signature, but use the signature just in clanforum.
[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

Ashlynn

Quote from: Ammut on January 15, 2010, 01:07:55 AM

Uhh yeah, what's stange about that ? .. If you go 2 a store they have items also right ? If i dont post PROMO banner thene nobody can see what i can do.

So i dont understand what you are tryin' 2 say. If you wanna try and sell something, people got 2 see something. I dont think that you are goin' 2 buy something in a empty store right ?

Some are used in CLAN FORUM.. so you dont see theme on DN .. cuz they only use Clan forum ..
I get the promo thingy, don't worry. I actually started to make sigs on previous server with only my own signature as promo. When I started to do them on DN I already had plenty of sigs to show off with so I know what you are talking about.

My point is, that you made sigs for people who are barely using forum, not for anyone visible so far. And that's what makes you less visible than the others » less successful than the others » that's why you need to advertise so much (otherwise your work would advertise itself). Me, personally, would rather do sigs for free first and ask coins after I'll get some reputation.

And since you like comparisons to the shops, here is one for you as well. So far you business looks like a fresh launched shop, and when customer steps in and ask what successful people (= visible on forum in this case) are using your work, you can only tell him: "uhm, you see that old drunken guy that begs on the corner with his banjo? This one is using my stuff". :)

Ret ard ired

Ammut

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 15, 2010, 01:16:42 AM
I get the promo thingy, don't worry. I actually started to make sigs on previous server with only my own signature as promo. When I started to do them on DN I already had plenty of sigs to show off with so I know what you are talking about.

My point is, that you made sigs for people who are barely using forum, not for anyone visible so far. And that's what makes you less visible than the others » less successful than the others » that's why you need to advertise so much (otherwise your work would advertise itself). Me, personally, would rather do sigs for free first and ask coins after I'll get some reputation.

And since you like comparisons to the shops, here is one for you as well. So far you business looks like a fresh launched shop, and when customer steps in and ask what successful people (= visible on forum in this case) are using your work, you can only tell him: "uhm, you see that old drunken guy that begs on the corner with his banjo? This one is using my stuff". :)

I agree with you, but I dont wanna make theme for all people for free thats just me. and my shop could be bigger but I removed all old banners that I made. Cuz i think that I got alot beter thene back thene hahaha. So i wanted people 2 judge me for my work atm, and not my first work.  ;D you should remember my old banners you replayed also back thene to my shop.  But trust me if somebody nice ask me. And also the way they ask me, thene I could make a free banner also. I did make 2 free banners if you look at my shop, there is the date and under the date there is price

price : none = a promo banner or new banner for myself

price : free = I made it free for someone, can be on DN forum can be on clanforum can even be for another server where some old friends play and if they want a new banner they ask me on msn.

price : 1 coin = thene its sombody who payed for it.  maby for DN forum or for Clanforum.

And I dont think that my banners are the best. But I do think they are nice.  and I did like youre banners also, I think you can do great art. And shavour also he can do great stuff.

J4cKDan13L

WTS SIGNATURES FOR 50 COINS!!!

CHECK HERE A LITTLE TASTE OF MY DIFFICULT AND COMPLEX ART:

J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Ammut

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on January 15, 2010, 04:07:52 AM
WTS SIGNATURES FOR 50 COINS!!!

CHECK HERE A LITTLE TASTE OF MY DIFFICULT AND COMPLEX ART:

haha, well im not goin' 2 pay 50coins, But its a Funny signature  ;D Cartoon style  :o U shout use it as your signature.

Grabsia

shure thats why you have it as a signature cuz its not you, ore maby its the guy who's dk you are SUCKING.

Go DIE and SUCK a dk.

LOW FLOW.

Oh you are so jeeealous. Cry me a river lol. As I see you are getting maaaad for word NIGGER, but you have been NIGGER and you'll always stay as a NIGGER. And you'll always have hard life. You are nothing, and you won't be anyone on this forum, so QQ.

1 more thing for you:

:-* :-* :-*