Web Analytics
GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sifacil

Worst siege ever...none of my clan was able to move int he entire siege, including me, i even pkd some clan member too, was really annoying...but as usual..we live on the good will of the admins lying to us all the time telling bout better future than never becomes real..gg..w/e
About zerg..well...n/c on that...temp showed only the first hour...all the rest was done by FTR, BlackHand and Furesy & Co...WS just went out there to die.

Ty to helpers again..and to enemies...well..u put urselves in the situation of "so pro martyrs" now deal with it. I did what i had to do as a clan leader.

GF Cya next week.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Furesy

Quote from: Devil on March 29, 2008, 10:24:53 PM
the clanless (furesy.... omfg ^^ you need to get clanless chars which might be on our side [henrik's chars] to go for flags? wow, that's what i call poor. sad that some doesn't have the ballz to face for a fight :( )
Oh wow, did you just shed a tear?
Where was my party of 4 clanless? We all had clans, to be exact my clan, and wowa, you crying that char is Henrik's, I been playing that char for ages now, and what's with the "chars", I only saw 1 char that wasn't mine. Since when we could have been on your side lol? Yay! We got no ballz, that's why your flags got rolled by a 4 man party, <3 hime & dino.
You always find something to cry about really, cry about the lags is fine, eventhough everyone had it.

Anyways gf, was fun, besides for the retarded lags.

BlondySK

dont talk now we with FTR zerged you, v3, playboys,temp and dunno who else

btw. i wouldnt talk shity clans ;), one clan from rebellion is actualy the best on server, you know what clan is it, such words as zergtherest > you make yourself dumb, or you are nuub, becouse when you get owned, it is not about number but about your skill and your skill is not so high as you would have it...
you talk on every clan who owned you zerg...., (zerghorde,zergtherest, ...) what clan will own you next time??  ;D
cheeeeers see ya leater  ;)

Kamillo29

Quote from: Furesy on March 29, 2008, 10:57:12 PM
, that's why your flags got rolled by a 4 man party

U needed 4 peepz Fur..zthrx rollin' flags alone, nub!

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Furesy

cthon

Quote from: BlondySK on March 29, 2008, 10:58:51 PM
dont talk now we with FTR zerged you, v3, playboys,temp and dunno who else

btw. i wouldnt talk shity clans ;), one clan from rebellion is actualy the best on server, you know what clan is it, such words as zergtherest > you make yourself dumb, or you are nuub, becouse when you get owned, it is not about number but about your skill and your skill is not so high as you would have it...
you talk on every clan who owned you zerg...., (zerghorde,zergtherest, ...) what clan will own you next time??  ;D
cheeeeers see ya leater  ;)

u are just lol dude , maybe u played on another server where were clans with same names....
donno but u are away from what is happening on NM..... and try to write a lil bit better and formulate your sentence....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

z0r

Quote from: zthrx on March 29, 2008, 10:50:49 PM
I love that kinda retarted/philosophical sentences

i love all your replies and yours 1500+ pots on forum, dont be mad, i just a game, k kid? :-*

Endorama

gf,gj.even with the lag it was a nice siege for me.but imo there is nothing that the deffenders could be proud of.
/peace.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Devil

Quote from: Furesy on March 29, 2008, 10:57:12 PM
Oh wow, did you just shed a tear?
Where was my party of 4 clanless? We all had clans, to be exact my clan, and wowa, you crying that char is Henrik's, I been playing that char for ages now, and what's with the "chars", I only saw 1 char that wasn't mine. Since when we could have been on your side lol? Yay! We got no ballz, that's why your flags got rolled by a 4 man party, <3 hime & dino.
You always find something to cry about really, cry about the lags is fine, eventhough everyone had it.

Anyways gf, was fun, besides for the retarded lags.

it's about being able to pass where you couldn't pass with a tag... but as usual you see things like you like them to be  ::)

oh and imo henrik should have deleted his chars... but well he hasnt deleted his chars/items etc... we never know if there's kam on em or anyone else...

Wake

Quote from: Devil on March 29, 2008, 10:24:53 PM
blackhand (how does it actually feel licking sifacil's ass?, depart from that you haven't shown something good out there... at least i think so, maybe others too)

Well since you obviously didn't spend too much time thinking before you said that, let me make it easier for you : we are kissing no one's ass, we signed here to help defend against you. And we will probably help defend against every siege you have.

Btw, stop crying abt zerg ok? You all act so tough, and think that you're too good for this server, that u can pwn it alone. Well, now's your chance. Show us what u got by fighting everyone. You speak of arrogance? I admit BH had it's arrogant moments, but hell, you topped them all.

Anyway hope your cries about numbers will stop now. Sit down, play the game, enjoy it. Don't get mad, it's just pixels. Peace
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Furesy

Quote from: Devil on March 29, 2008, 11:22:29 PM
it's about being able to pass where you couldn't pass with a tag... but as usual you see things like you like them to be  ::)

oh and imo henrik should have deleted his chars... but well he hasnt deleted his chars/items etc... we never know if there's kam on em or anyone else...
Couldn't pass with a tag? You think I didn't sign my clan on purpose? My crew's main objective was to kill flags, and annoy the shit out of you. Guess we did a good job seeing you reply like that.
Henrik's char maybe, but Henrik's items nope, all my items... Why the hell you keep crying about me playing someone else his char? I'm sorry, I have a life and I don't have 10 chars, all subbed and nobless, ready to play anytime, anywhere or anyplace.

DonaldTrump

nothing funy about this siege... only lagg.. some frames....some1 runing in front of me.... lagg 10 more secs...freezzz...dead ^^

And offcourse 500 against 70.... bleah.... but as some1 said it.... u done it yourself... not WS!!

GL!
Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account