Web Analytics
GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaldTrump

BTW u forgot to mention u were hiding behind mobs with shdows and u got the pvp points by our "too rushed" m8s that went after u alone, when u come near us... u were 3 secs pvp all of u, nothing more.
Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account

BlondySK

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 30, 2008, 05:04:21 PM
We all know your great ability to count ;)

(we was 20 yu was 20!! same numbers, same numbers!!!) after i showed you the picture with 40 of your ally on it, you probably couldnt believe it and closed your eyes and turned of your pc... You just cant handle the fact that you always sucked, even with bigger numbers you got killed and started screaming zerg zerg, WE LEAVE THE SERVER!!! LEASE BEG US TO STAY!!! lol

what?? :D

yeas i know to cound, i start with 300+ pvp points and ends with 500+ , lol now we leaved server becouse we got zerged, dont make yourself funny, in 1 week what will be the reason?? maybe interlude??  ;D

Devil

Quote from: BlondySK on March 30, 2008, 05:06:54 PM
what?? :D

yeas i know to cound, i start with 300+ pvp points and ends with 500+ , lol now we leaved server becouse we got zerged, dont make yourself funny, in 1 week what will be the reason?? maybe interlude??  ;D

your english skills are compareable to your math skills:
enough to buy a pizza but not enough to do something serious...

BlondySK

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 30, 2008, 05:13:01 PM
ye im good.... AND U DONT HAVE BRAIN TO COUNT !

if u have 2-5 sec to target someone --> if we talk about 5 ppl , that means : 2-5 x 5 = 10-25 secs .

omg GET BRAIN pls ... !!!!!!! :DDD

you have instant kill targets or what?  :D, kill time is where?  ::)

self pwned

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: BlondySK on March 30, 2008, 05:06:54 PM
yeas i know to cound,

I thought you got my point... but let me explain lolz. Remember pvp at baium where we had 2 partys and you have 40 people and we killed you? YOU sad on the forum that we were same numbers 20 vs 20 LOL... and i showed you the screen with the 40 people remember buddy? Yea you know how to count... NOT!

You probably killed someone that was owning you everywhere you go and that gived you 200+ pvps in your eyes lol

And yes, you started to cry soo much when you couldnt do anything on this server anymore... all CH clan was gone for a week and crying that you got "zerged" lolz... Then you came back exploited valakas and when track cought you, you started spaming again that you will leave the server, then you exploited antharas and some got baned and guess what? You started to leave the server again... rofl
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

BlondySK

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 30, 2008, 05:17:03 PM
I thought you got my point... but let me explain lolz. Remember pvp at baium where we had 2 partys and you have 40 people and we killed you? YOU sad on the forum that we were same numbers 20 vs 20 LOL... and i showed you the screen with the 40 people remember buddy? Yea you know how to count... NOT!

You probably killed someone that was owning you everywhere you go and that gived you 200+ pvps in your eyes lol

And yes, you started to cry soo much when you couldnt do anything on this server anymore... all CH clan was gone for a week and crying that you got "zerged" lolz... Then you came back exploited valakas and when track cought you, you started spaming again that you will leave the server, then you exploited antharas and some got baned and guess what? You started to leave the server again... rofl

i do me pvp points on bd/se for sure  ::) , about valakas we do the same what you do so stfu
and now the "leaving" is for sure items are gived to newbies ;)  ,dont wana be on server where you for killing enemys get bann  :)

DonaldTrump

damn elesse u r so skilled in using return ^^. Now at loa u were zerged again right ? :>
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro

Diabolical

Quote from: BlondySK on March 30, 2008, 04:51:31 PM
pff 5pvp points on nubs lol  ;D, i did 200 during 2h mass pvp at baium on sins, but they were maybe afk  :-\

2h and 200 pvp points ?????????????????????????????????

OH REALLY :D ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

DonaldTrump

he was probably killing his ally m8s too ^^
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro

Devil

Quote from: BlondySK on March 30, 2008, 05:20:58 PM
i do me pvp points on bd/se for sure  ::) , about valakas we do the same what you do so stfu
and now the "leaving" is for sure items are gived to newbies ;)  ,dont wana be on server where you for killing enemys get bann  :)

sry, but i have to say it again...

Quote from: Devil on March 30, 2008, 05:14:52 PM
your english skills are compareable to your math skills:
enough to buy a pizza but not enough to do something serious...

Diabolical

Quote from: DonaldTrump on March 30, 2008, 06:32:09 PM
he was probably killing his ally m8s too ^^

and the same excuse ??

Sorry wrong target xD
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

leobruno

Quote from: zthrx on March 30, 2008, 01:56:35 AM

pics pics pics :)

<3 your pics +1

All can feel now the power of lag... we have this lag in all of sieges :(

" Leaovalente says: Envy bring 50+ ppl to siege... its facking nice
LeaoValente says: No so nice for u sifa .. for sure :)
Sifacil says: :> "