GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

Quote from: leobruno on March 30, 2008, 07:00:05 PM
<3 your pics +1

All can feel now the power of lag... we have this lag in all of sieges :(

" Leaovalente says: Envy bring 50+ ppl to siege... its facking nice
LeaoValente says: No so nice for u sifa .. for sure :)
Sifacil says: :> "

Sorry wrong target xD

HUH !!!!?

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

leobruno

Quote from: Diabolical on March 30, 2008, 07:01:32 PM

I dont type this "Sry wrong target" o.O WTF??? Who change it ? Admin ?

Diabolical

Quote from: leobruno on March 30, 2008, 07:13:22 PM
I dont type this "Sry wrong target" o.O WTF??? Who change it ? Admin ?

HAXXXXX
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Sifacil

L2 is a strategy game..not only about skill usage and fast ress....diplomacy and friendship are parts of the game aswell...i dont get why i dont have to be proud of keeping my castle...i did what i had to do to keep it...and i succeded...we gave envy the oportunity of taking it in a fair fight and they overzerged us along with v3 and bh...so..payback is a bitch..deal with it.

All of the clans who were there yesterday were once friends of the attackers, even allys...but the truth is that v3 and envy are just to pro and greedy to play along with other ppl, so here they are alone with all the server against them...u earned this, they only thing i did was telling ppl:"hey..wanna rape some mayhem".
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Furesy

Quote from: Sifacil on March 30, 2008, 08:10:14 PM
All of the clans who were there yesterday were once friends of the attackers, even allys...but the truth is that v3 and envy are just to pro and greedy to play along with other ppl, so here they are alone with all the server against them...u earned this, they only thing i did was telling ppl:"hey..wanna rape some mayhem".
Indeed.
Maybe there's a reason why former enemies of each other, help each other to defeat the other enemy? Maybe that reason is that enemy itself? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

I just felt like saying that x)

PvtStuka

Quote from: HeimdalCZ on March 30, 2008, 07:51:15 PM
This is reason for leaving server:

Perma BAN changed on 1200 hours for killing enemies (exFearless)

You exploited to the ramp you son of a bitch. Im tired of your excuses, you lame freaktard. Everyone knows you wanted to kill anthy that way. Why dont you leave for sure or die in a car crash for freak sake? Yea, blame the GM! Im not even sure if he bought this new PC from donation money... more likely from his own. He tries to help, yet you flame. All you can do is insult others. maybe sometime you try and say something constructive? Oh, your dictionary's fault that you can't do? Im damn sure not all Czech are retards, why you can't be like Ariosto or BogarCZ? Narrow minded prick, cry more for your ban. Earth would be a better place if you wouldnt breathe...

Astramael      [db/tr]

Ecthelion

As i see Envy (Sins) r able write only 1 type of phrases: We r zerged !!! U r zerg !!!
I remember few months ago when Fearless need whole server to get Dion from DC and they still cried about zerg, rofl. Some ppl will never change, still crying, crying, crying. STFU and Cry us the ocean. U r really, really lame.....
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

PvtStuka

Quote from: Sifacil on March 30, 2008, 08:10:14 PM
v3 greedy? What makes you say that? You really think sins offered something to us if we kill BH at Aden? You should know better. Some of us explained quite well what happened and why.

Astramael      [db/tr]

DonaldTrump

Actually Sifa didnt even asked Temp to come. Before siege start, when Astric logged i asked him hey what we do, Gludio has no attackers, did u spoked with Sifa ? He said no. We decided for ourself to go there. When we saw how zerged Meyham were we went to Inadrill.
Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account

Sifacil

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 30, 2008, 09:29:31 PM
v3 greedy? What makes you say that? You really think sins offered something to us if we kill BH at Aden? You should know better. Some of us explained quite well what happened and why.

I know what im talking about from personal experience...remember..i`ve been in ally with both clans.

PvtStuka

Quote from: Sifacil on March 30, 2008, 10:10:34 PM
I know what im talking about from personal experience...remember..i`ve been in ally with both clans.
I can assure you, this had to do nothing with greed. As I wrote once, it was all about wlmss' attitude towards us.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Sifacil

I wasnt talking about that issue in particular, i was talking about NM histoy in general.