GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008 - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlondySK

Quote from: Parabol on March 31, 2008, 11:26:21 AM
you tend to exxagerate pretty often but I'm not gonna discuss so you won't drag me down to your level and beat with experience :>

+1 to you ;)

Diabolical

Quote from: Sifacil on March 31, 2008, 09:12:28 AM
So...why u complain then?

P.s. camelselfowningbubby

no baby .. when they were in fearless .. server was balanced that time.. compare it to any ally they had after .. rebelion , deathcruth e etc....
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

BlondySK

Quote from: Diabolical on March 31, 2008, 12:16:10 PM
no baby .. when they were in fearless .. server was balanced that time.. compare it to any ally they had after .. rebelion , deathcruth e etc....

deathcrush and rebelion fighted vs everyone on server ;) thanks asgalus politic, he do the job great
I <3 when i ported in toi 13 and saw so many wartags: sheva, theheroes, sins, ws ->clan chat: se ya at vortex  ;D

Devil

Quote from: BlondySK on March 31, 2008, 12:32:29 PM
deathcrush and rebelion fighted vs everyone on server ;) thanks asgalus politic, he do the job great
I <3 when i ported in toi 13 and saw so many wartags: sheva, theheroes, sins, ws ->clan chat: se ya at vortex  ;D

it's funny, which server is it? i mean, of what server are you talking about cause it can't be nm ^^

Diabolical

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 12:44:53 PM
it's funny, which server is it? i mean, of what server are you talking about cause it can't be nm ^^

BH installed new brain for him .. he is fresh and new .. expect some bugs and errors
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Weezer

Quote from: Parabol on March 31, 2008, 11:26:21 AM
you tend to exxagerate pretty often but I'm not gonna discuss so you won't drag me down to your level and beat with experience :>

In fact he was right when said that, in Fenix times a lot people was still wearing C/B Grade in Sieges and no organization by some clans in CS and Mass PvP, with a full buffed party in A Grade (cause even S was rare in that time) could kill 3 or even 4 parties of people in C/B Grade.

Some people cry now when face 2x the numbers they have and come to say "we zerged" when sometime ago said "we pwns". After all things that happened on server since back u can see that almost all things back as used, SINS and v3 in same ally and all their enemies against then. Even clans that have war between each other, like TheHeroes and FTR r working together against Mayhem, not cause we like each other, but we hate u more than anyone else.

Devil

Quote from: Weezer on March 31, 2008, 12:52:41 PM
. Even clans that have war between each other, like TheHeroes and FTR r working together against Mayhem, not cause we like each other, but we hate u more than anyone else.

cause you're scared pentai  :P 

<3 weezer

cthon

scared lil b1atches ??
bringing all server to defend a castle and not even doing it good...
we destroy even inner doors.....
remember when u took it from sins.... u had all server beside u and till that 1 lil mistake u even didn't touch the doors...
and just stop posting cause u didn't done anything brave so u can be proud... in all this posts all i can see is that u hate us...
and let me tell u from where is coming the hate... from fear , cause we are just better that u...
and this is the normal reaction.... u hate something that u are scared about or u don't understand... /word
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

jygh

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 12:57:35 PM

<3 weezer

omg dildostar i like you but why you speak like guy who had rape by 2 big camel's ?? omfg you r nuts :DDDDD dont rememberr your ally ?? touchmymonkey or smthing like that with your clan newsmthing ?? it was 1 ally on server 12 clans and all ally's broked before you made it so you never wasnt zerg ?? btw deathcrush had always onlnie 100 ppl on siege and you was with fragless+temp+katamoron+asslickers like 1mortalz yu had 200+ ppl and you always cry about zerg ?>?? omfg you r STUPID AND NUTS  lalala
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 12:57:35 PM

<3 weezer

In fact i don't agree with this "agreements", i would like to see more sides in server... we never had a time when we could see 3 or 4 allies fighting between each others. Would be good to see FTR x Temp x Mayhem x WS+BH (?!?), could bring more fun to server, since we would have a lot more pvp than now, and not only pvp between 2 sides, but in a more interesting way, don't u think?!?

FTR and TheHeroes + Sheva we only don't fight when in sieges, besides this it's still the same... some nice mass pvp.

P.S.: u r the pentai... and biba too! <3

Parabol

Quote from: Weezer on March 31, 2008, 12:52:41 PM
Even clans that have war between each other, like TheHeroes and FTR r working together against Mayhem, not cause we like each other, but we hate u more than anyone else.

you're afraid of us or something? :/
sure... I understand how 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' works but FFS it's just a game.
what's the point of taking away all the fun? or wiping 1 party with 40+ people is your definition of fun?
2 sides fighting each other sucks donkey balls... especially if one side consists of 3 clans and the other of 3 allies.

Weezer

Quote from: Parabol on March 31, 2008, 01:08:16 PM
you're afraid of us or something? :/
sure... I understand how 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' works but FFS it's just a game.
what's the point of taking away all the fun? or wiping 1 party with 40+ people is your definition of fun?
2 sides fighting each other sucks donkey balls... especially if one side consists of 3 clans and the other of 3 allies.

Check my second post here... i don't agree with this, i would preffer to see all sides fighting each other, we would have much more fun than now, but things r not soo easy and have people that need to take this type of decisions.

About 3 clans x 3 allies part i just like to remember that some people that now cry about zerg was the same that when Fearless x Fenix times was always on Forum saying "omg, we pwn... we killed u all", the fact that this people was newbie players in C/B Grade, this is their definition of fun?!? U can ask to people that played on Fenix in that times, like Sifacil (and the Core of DW/WH).